Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

But the price of bitcoin is not stable, peoples will afraid to use it if it has no stable value.
What has happening with the peoples who accept bitcoin as a payment in december 2017 ? They btc now have a decreased value.
Anyway, i think bitcoin volatility must reducing to become a real currency easier.

Bitcoin isnt volatile all the time and you guys didnt notice that btc value this year is more stable when compare to last past years ? I guess your prayers were now answered about the stability of bitcoin and besides we are talking the whole crypto here not just bitcoin , other cryptos specifically altcoins like eth , bhc , xrp are more stable therefor we already have a wide variety to choose from in terms of payment methods .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
I think the form that is widely accepted by Bitcoin will be very long. Because Banks are using and paying for controlling the nation's economic equilibrium. Just when Bitcoin and the main The United States co-payments and cooperation between banks.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

this is the dream of all bitcoin and altcoin users and they will continue to strive to make it happen, the government, online merchants and other stores can properly integrate with crypto payments, regulatory support from the government will have a good impact on future crypto
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

This is probably no longer new news, as I have previously encountered an article about using bitcoin as a pay-as-you-go pay in the medical sector. But to me, on the one hand that bitcoin will belong and make us a common currency for transactions  Cool.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
payments using Bitcoin, Altcoin or other Cryptocurrency can happen, only this will take a long time. as we all know it can happen if the world government legalizes Bitcoin and other altcoins. and I see the need for a large amount of effort in carrying out this. everyone expects crypto payments to work, and we can only wait.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

That would be great. The transaction would be transparent and easy.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Isn't that a little bit scary when it comes to your daily expenses? Suppose you are earning 1000$ per month, when it is converted into crypto, its value will change. It might get lower and lower as you hold it. So, isn't it better for now to leave the way as it is?
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Well, I really hoping that in the coming future, the future payment will in hand of the Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. But as of now, as I can see observing the current community, there are truly lots of people that is still not yet ready for this changes of payment method. But they are on the stage of getting curious to what this crypto currencies mean to our payment method.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become successful. As of now, a lot of industries are turning their way of payment into digital. Markets, malls and even contractors are accepting cryptocurrencies. Many people are using mobile phones and bitcoin apps. Therefore, cryptocurrency has a future.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies are the future of payment. Paying cryptocurrency for certain services is good but paying it to your employees may lead to serious issues in a country where cryptocurrency is not recognized, unless your employees agreed to it.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

payments using Bitcoin, Altcoin or other Cryptocurrency can happen, only this will take a long time. as we all know it can happen if the world government legalizes Bitcoin and other altcoins. and I see the need for a large amount of effort in carrying out this. everyone expects crypto payments to work, and we can only wait.
the process of legalizing bitcoin as a payment definitely requires a long time and a long process. this can be used as an effective way to use bitcoin for positive and useful things.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

times and technology requires people to follow it and of course the economic system will also follow, one of which is a fast, practical and efficient payment system, crypto currency created using technology and development so in my opinion the method of payment with crypto currencies will be used in the future front
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

A few projects I'm currently following are already accepted as a payment method. especially in the energy market, this business seems to be more advanced. Over the next few years, very advanced projects will be in our lives.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

With what is happening with bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will become the official payment method in the world, at low cost, high speed, safety and security.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

That's exactly the idea and a great idea for that matter so that bitcoin will become widespread. Unfortunately, there are some reasons why this is hard to do. Those who own companies are governed by laws and regulations and bitcoin is not so it would be very hard to incorporate it with their policy. Also, understanding the whole payment process of bitcoin is quite a challenge so many of them don't really want to get into that kind of trouble.
rather, the main problem is that States understand a small amount of bitcoins and there are many in someone's hands that they do not know. therefore, they will try to find a new coin as a common compromise for governments.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

I also hope that it will happen, the payment method uses bitcoin in the future. now only small businesses in my country that know about bitcoin are want to accept bitcoin for payment, even though the government has not fully permitted it. but I strongly agree with payment using bitcoin, because it is more practical.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

I think in the future a lot of companies will use payment methods of bitcoin and crypto, because it is independent and has a lot of advantages
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies are the future of payment. Paying cryptocurrency for certain services is good but paying it to your employees may lead to serious issues in a country where cryptocurrency is not recognized, unless your employees agreed to it.
If the crypto currency is a means of payment in the future, what will make it used by everyone is the regulation of the government. Each government will give freedom to all companies or to all merchants to accept crypto currency as a payment system, so everyone is free to make transactions that he wants. However, if in the future crypto currency is still legalized by the government, crypto currency will still remain as it is now.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

we dont know about the bitcoin and the payment method, and i think it will not happen because as we know that there are many country that dont accpet bitcoin as the legal currency

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

Yes why not bitcoin is the fastest growing currency every day,people people in bitcoin too,so it will very convenient if bitcoin use every where as a payment method.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: