Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Today you can buy products for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is facilitated by the project Pundi X and its Pos devices (which fly around the world like hot cakes) if you are not familiar with this project I advise you to study it!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

This is too risky for anyone to undertake being individual or corporation. The only way this can happen is if crypto becomes accepted in the eyes of the government only then things can change the way you propose.

It could be done but the consequences are great, changing the payment method is not as easy as turning the hand. This must be considered properly and thoroughly. A good approach must be carried out and reconsidered from all aspects.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

It will happen soon, but it needs more time to do it and proper dessimination about it in order people may aware about the transactions of different payments. If it will be implemented, surely it will be hasslefree.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

It will happen soon, but it needs more time to do it and proper dessimination about it in order people may aware about the transactions of different payments. If it will be implemented, surely it will be hasslefree.

It could happen in a country that has allowed bitcoin to develop, this method will certainly provide convenience between the holder and the recipient, but the level of security that might be difficult to do. Not only hackers can steal but with those who understand bitcoin can also do it by robbing.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:28:57 PM

In the future this will happen, everyone understands that bitcoin is the currency of the future, but now they are biased because it is not yet a stable currency and the price often changes.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

When the transaction fee will be small (lightning network for BTC) and volatility of the price will be much smaller or won't be at all - only then we can buy stuff for BTC.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

In the near future , bitcoin will have been accepted legal payment tool by every single person and country. As a result of this accepting, bitcoin will be the most powerful trading and investing thing on earth.
The right time will come payments using bitcoin will be legalized all over the world, as you can see it is happening right now but it is not actually known because there are some countries which is against crypto.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

Right now,  bitcoin was being used as money transfer anywhere in the world which is one of its features. Then also being accepted as payment in some other merchants such as restaurant, online shop, transferring bitcoin into bank. Aside from that Bitcoin is a kind of investment too.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

In my country here in the phillipines some other companies start accepting bitcoin for payment. This is the goodstart for cryptocurrency to spread this kind of payment method. Also it's include the security of every transaction and you can send it hassle free anywhere worldwide  Smiley.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

bitcoin and crypto will uptrend in the future, bitcoin and crypto will have high popularity in the future, bitcoin and crypto will dominate every transaction, bitcoin and crypto will be the main investment places in the future.
bitcoin will dominate and control the world in the future.

tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

i agree with you, now some company and organization have accepted payment by bitcoin and crypto.
i thịnk payment with bitcoin and crypto are so faster, secure and easy. This payment so perfect than traditional transection.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

Now people will be know the coin. Price. So people hold the coin long time. It good opportunity for the people growth. So people wait for the bitcoin use the legal way to all country. So people hold and wait for the price increase. It change the world. So coming future bitcoin will be use all process. It best investment and future growth. People believe the bitcoin.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Now people will be know the coin. Price. So people hold the coin long time. It good opportunity for the people growth. So people wait for the bitcoin use the legal way to all country. So people hold and wait for the price increase. It change the world. So coming future bitcoin will be use all process. It best investment and future growth. People believe the bitcoin.
Right now people are seeing that way, because they know that bitcoin or crypto will be the future so many projects are coming right now for them to introduce and make crypto associated with their project, so for the future it is not impossible that crypto will  be a big help.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

This is what bitcoin holders want to know about. How the payments method of bitcoin in crypto world done in future. As of now I find each transactions very helpful most especially when you are in a hurry to send such money. No need for you to go in the bank, what you need to have is internet connection and your cellphone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

if cryptocurrency appears and is bought, I don't think it's fair
because the total supply for the FIAT currency is not reduced, while the new cryptocurrency currency appears
this is like the one that cannot make cryptocurrency as a future payment
cryptocurrency must have the same scarcity as the FIAT currency, and is regulated by a trusted agency

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

As long as the security of transferring bitcoins and other crypto currency to ensure the payment is transferred successfully. We need that in every incoming projects or past to strengthening their security will be the best of all.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Few companies are implementing to pay the salaries of their employess with bitcoin.

But this ain't easy for other companies specially if your people aren't oriented and doesn't have an idea what bitcoin is. Seriously, I want to get paid by bitcoin but my company doesn't have anything to say with it. And if I'll ever have my first start up, I'll offer that to my few employees.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

I'm not seeing bitcoin been used as a payment method for employees anytime soon.
I particularly will not accept such offer, because I don't see bitcoin as a currency but as an asset. If I need bitcoin I know how and where to get it.
Bitcoin can only be a currency when it market is stable.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

although bitcoin can be sent and received here in our country (Philippines), it still has to be converted first to Php before you can do transactions.

The app Coins.ph also serves as a wallet but its transaction fees are quite expensive and it's still not advisable to do small transactions.

korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

Well, cryptocurrency is the next method of payment within some few years to come. Some countries such as Japan have recognised how cryptocurrency is going to transform the financial system if adapted to their economic system.  Cryptocurrencies present an easy way to transact and send funds to anyone anywhere at any time with less charges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: