Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Yeah I think companies will be using similar systems to direct deposit for crypto payments. I'd imagine Amazon's idea of stores without checkouts would become a thing as well. You leave a store with the products and a crypto payment is automatically debited for what you owe. Not sure how paypal and other platforms will keep up..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

It was a good thing though it will take a lot of time to happen but I hope it will happen in the future because I’m sure the government will meddle on that so we need to wait until they accept bitcoin and not go against it.

Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

Already lots of online company and shops use bitcoin as a payment method and in future, I want to see bitcoin as global currency use all country every whare.
asadbd1

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

Bitcoin payment system will be more popular in the future. It will not be possible if the government is against Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the online currency. So it is much safer. Bitcoin payment system will increase.
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

The payment methode of bitcoin in future is more popular some companies is also using crypto currency and many people is using bitcoin as the currency it is all will be possible if the govt. will accept this.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

This wonderful thing almost everyone wants. When Bitcoin and other Altcoin are accepted in the payment method, the crypto market will have a new leap forward. Payment methods, large and small transactions will become easier as the government adopts Bitcoin and Altcoin in this section. I hope in the future this will be approved by the government.
HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

The light network also refers to different electronic cash flows on different nodes commonly using encryption algorithms or the flexibility that includes encrypting data across a range of networks known as peers. Somwhere is still afraid of cryptography for unknown reasons. People see it as something they do not understand. Then that day will not be far away.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I think the transaction of BTC and Cryptos was very easy in the future. I think it will be a chip only in the phones and in seconds to transfer and maybe no payment as the transactions will be happening. Payment will be legalized specially in the future because of its decentralized characteristics and non punishable by man made mistakes. It would probably a blast in the future.
ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

But it seems, it's not as easy as we imagined. It seems that there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, either because of what problems  Huh
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

I probably think that BLOCKCHAIN would be heavily used, with the use of Blockchain technology I think that the way of how transactions interact would probably be at lightning speed, and with the continuous growth and improvement of BLOCKCHAIN, there's not a doubt that crypto would be in tact with Blockchain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

But it seems, it's not as easy as we imagined. It seems that there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, either because of what problems  Huh

Maybe with the wrong perceptions, FUD and fake news was the hindrances of every person to adopt and be ready for crypto. If these countries will become more open to a legit information that will fed them for better understanding, no wonder we'll see much higher increase of demand will show up. Future payment methods will be implemented with a specific system followed for all crypto migrations.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

BITCOIN in not only a digital asset considered as a currency, as well as a payment gateway. Since it's obstacles with security, High volatility etc, governments are not yet legalized & regularized Bitcoin as a currency & payment gateway but using currently by service providers all over the world. To adopt by mass community BTC has to be regularized & legalized as believes by many. We can see many moves happens in the crypto space hints that we are at hand of intangible currency market. Major renowned universities are conducting many courses about blockchain as they have found the importance of this field. This is the future. I strongly support with whom stand with this decision. But don't put all your eggs in one bag.

balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I also want it that way, cryptocurrency as a payment method, but what we need to realize is that we are under regulation, and the government is the regulator. I would be very happy if the government legalized the cryptocurrency as a payment method.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

There are many peoples who doesn't get familiar in using bitcoin as their payment currency, we must do the example for them.
Using crypto should be easier than using fiat currency because it just easy as you scan barcode using your mobile phone when you send coins.

twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
all can happen and all possibilities no one can know with certainty what kind of country I will pay directly or the transaction process using cryptocurrency is still prohibited by the government, is it possible that direct payments can occur at this time

ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Maybe with the wrong perceptions, FUD and fake news was the hindrances of every person to adopt and be ready for crypto. If these countries will become more open to a legit information that will fed them for better understanding, no wonder we'll see much higher increase of demand will show up. Future payment methods will be implemented with a specific system followed for all crypto migrations.
You are right, it seems there are many people who have the wrong perception about bitcoin. Maybe that is one of the causes, why are there still many countries that have not fully accepted bitcoin and altcoin
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are heavily used as a Internet currency. Day by day These cryptocurrency currency uses increases. Cryptocurrency advance safe, secure and fast money transaction facility is the main reason behind it heavy use as a digital currency. Many online retailers and small business use it for their business purposes and use as a payment method. Bitcoin associate with many thing. It use for online tickets booking, for paying rent EMIsetc. So in future this kind of uses increases.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

I think that we can't know for sure now but btc and crypto will take the place it deserves in the market. To my mind, it is better to use future payment methods with the use of digital currency
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

This is too risky for anyone to undertake being individual or corporation. The only way this can happen is if crypto becomes accepted in the eyes of the government only then things can change the way you propose.
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

I also want it that way, cryptocurrency as a payment method, but what we need to realize is that we are under regulation, and the government is the regulator. I would be very happy if the government legalized the cryptocurrency as a payment method.
Not the desire of the state to legalize the crypto currency in many countries really hampers its development. Probably the only way to help advance the crypto currency is to actively use it despite restrictions and prohibitions.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: