Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.

This is not an ICO but an event that will happening soon in India. It doesn't need social media campaign because the team only wanted a video presentation which I think they will used in the event.
I dont know how many time people need to hear this i really doubt an event will need social media campaign because its not necessary the video is maybe just to find better concepts for representations
I see your point, even so, whatever they are looking for then I hope they will acquire, as many think that some video presentation is not that good. Anyway I hope there will be a video that satisfy them.
Agree, I think many will participate the vedio campaign buy i am sure this is not for everyone not all are going to join because not are knowledgeable about vedio editing or vedio presentation. Hopefully team will release some new updates and campaigns that is applicable for everyone.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

This project is the competition of Youtube? Do you want to make a project that will replace Youtube and there will be no advertising on it? And videos that will be uploaded by users, will they be paid as it is? I was interested in your project!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.

I think that too they need others bounties, In twitter they are 1,010 following and they have only 443 followers which is not good at all and doesn't look professional for their business.

Of course they will need some other bounties not only in youtube video making contest. The conference is One month ahead and they will need more promotional stuff to attract visitors to go to blockchain conference.

Yes. They need to provide other bounties that can easily attract many people and possible investors to participate in that event. Most likely, they need to conduct social media campaign so that the chanced to gather numerous people will be possible and probably the event will become more successful.
Hopefully our suggestions will be noticed. The bounties are proved that each project that launches bounty campaigns are more likely tl achieve their objectives and goals. Bounties are known to increase the numbers of investors and supporters because positive feedbacks. Hopefully they will release their campaignsand Iam sure many will  participate.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

I think that too they need others bounties, In twitter they are 1,010 following and they have only 443 followers which is not good at all and doesn't look professional for their business.

Of course they will need some other bounties not only in youtube video making contest. The conference is One month ahead and they will need more promotional stuff to attract visitors to go to blockchain conference.

Yes. They need to provide other bounties that can easily attract many people and possible investors to participate in that event. Most likely, they need to conduct social media campaign so that the chanced to gather numerous people will be possible and probably the event will become more successful.
Hopefully our suggestions will be noticed. The bounties are proved that each project that launches bounty campaigns are more likely tl achieve their objectives and goals. Bounties are known to increase the numbers of investors and supporters because positive feedbacks. Hopefully they will release their campaignsand Iam sure many will  participate.
it seems to me that Youtube is also a very good way to launch a bounty campaign. Many people like to learn about new projects through video reviews, so information about the project is easier to understand.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

Generosity increases is true, but did not mention that it will increase here in this project. So I ask that they tell me about the generosity in more detail.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

The project is good, but similar projects are similar, it's really very much and interesting to me than this project stands out against the background of those similar.

It's not a project. IBC is a congress that will host congregation of innovators, businesses, technologists, regulators, startups and enthusiasts in India. And all blockchain events are similar, only visitors, location change.
I consider that this congress in the majority will be based on introduction of cryptocurrencies in the large existing companies that they were easier to operate the capital without risk and high taxes. The same scheme will work also with the new companies without any essential differences.
By the way, you touched on the topic of taxes, how do you think in different countries taxes will be of different sizes or the same?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

The fact is that people prefer watching videos, not reading, choosing correctly fell on YouTube as a means of promoting the event.
That's why this youtube event of this project is launched.As they know that people will enjoy watching video & understand their project instead of reading about project
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Perhaps, if the team conceives to start other bounty in absolutely other directions of advertizing again, then they need to listen to councils of community because from him and will form demand for the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

The fact is that people prefer watching videos, not reading, choosing correctly fell on YouTube as a means of promoting the event.
That's why this youtube event of this project is launched.As they know that people will enjoy watching video & understand their project instead of reading about project
I support your opinion. It is much more interesting to watch the video than to read the project documents for a long time. But in any case, the team could launch another small campaign bounty for those people who do not have their own YouTube channel.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

As far as I understand, this is not an ICO and that is why what you are telling about can't be possible. I think this is an event which will be soon held in India and they are running a bounty for youtube to make sure that it will be well-organize and also this is kind of strategy to attract people IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

I support your opinion. It is much more interesting to watch the video than to read the project documents for a long time. But in any case, the team could launch another small campaign bounty for those people who do not have their own YouTube channel.

Based from what I understand, this is an event and not a project. A big event which will be held in India and we can see in the information that their guests are highly well-known people basing on the information given.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

it seems to me that Youtube is also a very good way to launch a bounty campaign. Many people like to learn about new projects through video reviews, so information about the project is easier to understand.
Moreover, I would even dare to tell that youtube is universally the platform for realization of any video advertizing with high targeting, viewings do the part.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

Based from what I understand, this is an event and not a project. A big event which will be held in India and we can see in the information that their guests are highly well-known people basing on the information given.
Yes. The International Blockchain Congress is an event where all crypto enthusiast including investors are meeting up to discuss about this industry. It will be happening in the country of India where a lot of people there have knowledged about what cryptocurrency is. Hopefully, this event will be successful because it can help for the growth of bitcoins and all other altcoins.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Is a better concept more engaging and maybe graphically animated and is likely they use some few good videos in their presentations so i think ditching social media is the best idea

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

Most of people prefer to watch videos, but those people who attend this kinda of events, usually read a lot, So if you are promoting for congress you should target those specific people and not people who watch videos will not attend and buy ticket.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Maybe i am late for join this bounty? I see they said that : IBC Youtube Bounty Campaign is CLOSED at first post?
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

This project is the competition of Youtube? Do you want to make a project that will replace Youtube and there will be no advertising on it? And videos that will be uploaded by users, will they be paid as it is? I was interested in your project!
Nope, if you're reading it carefully, it's a bounty campaign that will be shown in youtube by creating video content about IBC that will be catchy and informative. Also, this bounty ended already.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

Nope, if you're reading it carefully, it's a bounty campaign that will be shown in youtube by creating video content about IBC that will be catchy and informative. Also, this bounty ended already.
Yes, for whom have late to joinned will have regret, like me. But i do not have youtube channel meet requirements. I hope they will running more campaign.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

The youtube isn't common at all.the bunty hunters are mainly working in the facebook,twitter, telegram bounty.they are easy to partcipate & very effective for promotion.so think about it
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

There was more chance to gain the user attention and easy to spread the word through various channels now with visual presentation and we also can gain positive response for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: