Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I think that you need to organize another way of advertising, not just video, or reduce the number of subscribers while lowering the reward.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?
Due to huge traffic they might priortize other language however they have taken the initiative in video presentation they do come with english presentation let us allow some time to get good quality output.

But I think they should also prioritized english language because huge volume of investors are from english countries, anyway I am sure developers will look into it and will address immediately.

Not only that, it is an international language which mostly countries knows it.  As I observed, there are already participants who are joining the bounty and good luck to those who will be chosen.
I think speech language in video in general in fact isn't important. The number of viewings of this video and in general the shown interest in him in the form of likes and comments matters.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Big competition with similar projects, but I see that the team very often happens at different congresses and probably the developer will collect money for the development of the product.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Big competition with similar projects, but I see that the team very often happens at different congresses and probably the developer will collect money for the development of the product.
They are highly focusing on the standards of technology to add more advanced features and developers key vision is to ensure a quality so they are ensuring all the plan to go smoothly as promised in the white papers.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Crypto Youtube Influencers are not anymore so popular; because most of the potential investors know already that these are sponsored reviews and are not really an investment sugesstion.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

They are highly focusing on the standards of technology to add more advanced features and developers key vision is to ensure a quality so they are ensuring all the plan to go smoothly as promised in the white papers.
It seems to me that this is a common thing, when developers are most actively developing their project. If they have a clear plan and goal, then they will definitely achieve their goal by actively working on the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:43:19 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 04:15:59 PM by vickycoin05

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
More people appreciate vedios than plaine writings. They found it more interesting and understandable. Information and other details are well explained. Project  goals, plans and objectives are very much noticeable and clear. So if someone ask me , I would always in favour in vedio presentation.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?
Due to huge traffic they might priortize other language however they have taken the initiative in video presentation they do come with english presentation let us allow some time to get good quality output.

But I think they should also prioritized english language because huge volume of investors are from english countries, anyway I am sure developers will look into it and will address immediately.

Not only that, it is an international language which mostly countries knows it.  As I observed, there are already participants who are joining the bounty and good luck to those who will be chosen.
Currently there was already 106 members added to their Telegram official channel and there was huge participants who are even actively engaging to discuss various segments about the project and the faster response is building more trust.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

Yes, I hope for more positive reviews with their youtube video. Hope many will notice and will gain more audience in next few days. Gudluck to entire project team. I wish the project best of everything. THe vedio will attract more participants actually their telegram channel is increasing its members and I am sure its because of dood reviews and feedbacks.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Yes, I hope for more positive reviews with their youtube video. Hope many will notice and will gain more audience in next few days. Gudluck to entire project team. I wish the project best of everything. THe vedio will attract more participants actually their telegram channel is increasing its members and I am sure its because of dood reviews and feedbacks.
Supporters should take an initiative now to share the youtube video presentation to the investors while they explaining about the concept however sharing the video on Favebook and various communities, groups brings more attention of new participants
hxmsam

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

Could you give a link to this YouTube video? I also want to see a video in which they tell about the project and its development. I would be very grateful for the link.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I think that at your due desire and gravity you after all could look for English-speaking rollers on youtube and get acquainted with this subject normally and available to your understanding. This video not unique.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Azazana

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

Supporters should take an initiative now to share the youtube video presentation to the investors while they explaining about the concept however sharing the video on Favebook and various communities, groups brings more attention of new participants
Yes, you are right mate. Sharing videos regarding the project's concept in social medias will be a big help to make the project even more popular and possibly captivates investors interests. And also, it can bring more positive reviews from the people that will lead to it's success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

International Blockchain Congress will surely be a very big event in India. They are organizing a youtube bounty for their promotion which is a great way to promote the meet. I think their reward for the bounty will also be worth gaining as they are working with a very great and already successful project Nucleus Vision.
Is good to know that maybe that will help shine light on some various tokens and maybe new development strategies or features to the nucleus project. All things considered it sounds like a great plan

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.
Yes, the team said you, if you have doing well and passing requirements of them, you will receive tokens lor altcoins?

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

Another great opportunity for bounty hunters out there? Interesting! Hope this will be legit and good bounty campaign for IBC too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: