Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.

I think that too they need others bounties, In twitter they are 1,010 following and they have only 443 followers which is not good at all and doesn't look professional for their business.

Of course they will need some other bounties not only in youtube video making contest. The conference is One month ahead and they will need more promotional stuff to attract visitors to go to blockchain conference.

Yes. They need to provide other bounties that can easily attract many people and possible investors to participate in that event. Most likely, they need to conduct social media campaign so that the chanced to gather numerous people will be possible and probably the event will become more successful.
Hopefully our suggestions will be noticed. The bounties are proved that each project that launches bounty campaigns are more likely tl achieve their objectives and goals. Bounties are known to increase the numbers of investors and supporters because positive feedbacks. Hopefully they will release their campaignsand Iam sure many will  participate.
Generosity increases is true, but did not mention that it will increase here in this project. So I ask that they tell me about the generosity in more detail.
IBC monitoring team will be having an observation on our expectations also there will be a checklist where they prioritize from the expectations through the feedback, let us proceed supporting.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: