Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.

I know it is not easy to create an event most especially international. Maybe about the queries why only the language is for russian maybe there are reasons behind it. It can be the team is still working on it or though it was international but most who will join the event are russians.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

YouTube campaign Report
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/8dc78HPzdgg
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.

I know it is not easy to create an event most especially international. Maybe about the queries why only the language is for russian maybe there are reasons behind it. It can be the team is still working on it or though it was international but most who will join the event are russians.
Well we can say ir it could realy be possible that thier first language is russian rhats why the whole video presentation is in russian language.
We can raise a flag about a translation or any language about their video presentation which will be convenient to all and many will understand the project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/M7Jp69Xr0rM

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!

Same here. The presentation is very detailed and clear. From the speaker's background informations down to the key feautures. And I hope it will lead to a better outcomed and gained more positive feedbacks from the people so that the success will be possible to reached.

Well, then that will have the potential to be a winner and because of its being unique dev probably will be interested to watch the video. Still, more are participating the program and hoping this will have a better outcome.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!

Same here. The presentation is very detailed and clear. From the speaker's background informations down to the key feautures. And I hope it will lead to a better outcomed and gained more positive feedbacks from the people so that the success will be possible to reached.
This is what everybody wants cleared and detailed information for their satisfaction. Agree, I have same hopes with you that with the help of this vedios presentation this will lead the project to achieve its goals and increase their investors and fundings.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

Well, then that will have the potential to be a winner and because of its being unique dev probably will be interested to watch the video. Still, more are participating the program and hoping this will have a better outcome.
In my own opinion I think vedio presentation are more lively and attractive to view or watch than plain writings. More of us are very fun of visual effects and features than reading. I think it is very important to have at least one vedio to cover all projects and product details. Visual presentation are more catching.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

Where have you read that it will be available only to Russians? I think it wrong information as if only one language is resolved, it won't lead the project to anything serious. The English international language is at least necessary.
This is incorrect information. English as one single language is still possible, but I do not think it will be Russian. Then there will be few participants
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

Where have you read that it will be available only to Russians? I think it wrong information as if only one language is resolved, it won't lead the project to anything serious. The English international language is at least necessary.
What a nonsense. These are all wrong rumors. The project will be accessible to all, and the English language it as the main common among foreign citizens. So it's not necessary to pay attention only to the language.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:21 PM

Well that there is a limit of one video per week. With such a restriction there will be more quality content.
Stiveslash

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

The project is interesting to me, because I often visit YouTube and Twitch, and if this project looks like anything, do not be out of it, it will be just fine.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

With the help of YouTube, it's good to promote and conduct company bounties. Especially it's tempting if there are many subscribers and you are doing these professionally
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

Well we can say ir it could realy be possible that thier first language is russian rhats why the whole video presentation is in russian language.

This means, they just concentrate themselves for the russian potential investors. If they do not work with other local crypto youtube influencers, they are going to leave to much cash on the table.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

With the help of YouTube, it's good to promote and conduct company bounties. Especially it's tempting if there are many subscribers and you are doing these professionally
I agree. Youtube and bounty campaigns are effective ways in promoting the project because it can have a chance to be known here in the forum and in social medias. Having with this will also catch the attentions of all potential investors in which will lead to have a better chance to succeed in this business.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

BTT pro Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2110563
BTT username : BTCPair1000
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
yes, for some reason the team decided to launch a bounty campaign only for Youtube. Perhaps the developers decided that this is the most effective way to promote a project's advertising.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.
I know it will be big prize, but have exactly amount is more transparency to motivate people joinned.
Yes I think that reliable publicity of the project on other social media platforms will be a good opportunity to expand.
That should be highly priortized as a good foundation and all was made out of good efforts however there should be good advertising and people should be aware about the project.
I must agree with this as at this moment and stage of this project ,these kind of publication of the work of the team will be very helpful to the project itself.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?

I think they are only promoting for now is in YouTube. But there is a possibility that adding additional campaign like in social bounty would be  a great idea to attract viewers and guest to join the IBC.
That will have a way to reach out to more people through bounty and we can easily reach for the possibilities in a success trend line.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

I agree. Youtube and bounty campaigns are effective ways in promoting the project because it can have a chance to be known here in the forum and in social medias. Having with this will also catch the attentions of all potential investors in which will lead to have a better chance to succeed in this business.
Promotions plays an asctive role reaching out to the audience and Visual presentations easily brings us even a positive response from the investors end.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

Well that there is a limit of one video per week. With such a restriction there will be more quality content.
As on me, even such restriction is very strange. I didn't meet such bounty before. Generally all actions such have restriction in the unique video which is written down one-time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

Anyone suggest for me make video? I don't have microphone to talking so is so hardly for make it, could i only making with picture and music?

I think it doesn't matter if you use your voice or music since they didn't mentioned that in the rules, but you need to make quality video and if you are not going to use the voice, you will need to design some good pictures and animation and put the right music on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: