Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1568 times)
triforce03

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Good question, in this kind of industry we should be cautious about what altcoin should we take to invest because not all of them are legit. You have to see their whitepaper whether if they have a realistic goal and vision towards the success of the company/project. We should also check if many people have positive feedback on them and they should have supported by the community because it will prove that the project will legit or not.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?
judging from the project whether the potential for the future, like XRP is altcoin that is legit in my opinion, because the system used by XRP will be very useful for banks in the future
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

Mainly internet. The first thing I do is research their website and read their white paper, all about the project. After that, I talk to their team in Telegram. After that, I verify all the information that is in their website, mobile, etc.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

I check out their social media power, team members. And mostly, their white papers. If what I see there is not satisfactory and feasible, other ones are utterly rubbish.
exactly , but sometimes there's a bigger power called a pump mostly it's happened temporarily…. some people with huge amount of money pump it up to attract newcomers get in the trap , once the volume blow up the one who pump it at the first place leaving by dump it all at once , those people who get lured and get trapped there suffering huge loss and in the other hand collecting crazy profits , nowadays it's more likely a money game. those alt coins that has no clear visions , fake unprofessional/unknown developers come to crypto business for the sake of making money and nothing else but gone for exit scam.

a lot of things need to be sorted out but most importantly , look for the one who has a well known developer with its great track record on making crypto currency/financial technology development in the past .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

There are many ways to tracks altcoins,  remember the key is reading. At first a project must show a strong ability about their platform, knowing or reading their whitepaper or research about their website. And undergo with their plans and project.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

I sometimes look at the advetisements in coinmarketcap and other sites online. I am also reading in different threads in bitcointalk.org to search some news especially in altcoin sections. Look for different alt bounties. By this time, I do not have much time to spend in alts, I cannot research well and I am quite behind the latest.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

What I'm doing is checking them on the online platform, like coinschedules and others, to see their trust scores before they have anything to do with them. I sometimes read the road map and the white paper to understand the objectives and plans of the project.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

I take recommendations from different sources.
ICOdrops and ICOratings. Also suggestions from crypto influencers.
I like to go for project with lots of hype. It's not always a guarantee such projects would have long term potential.
It all depends on what suits my strategies at that time.
Ads on news outlets is also a channel to get new altcoins.
And always endeavour to do your own research once you've identified an investment option
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

All investments are risky. My strategy in finding good coins and promising to invest is only doing research. Research everything about what coins are if they are good and can be trusted to invest. Look at the coin market if the coin has a rating.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

I always check  new updates of altcoins in IcoBench.com and Github. Those two of them i trust most from searching projects to join in. In there you can choose freely for they are all legit project for new coin. But still i used to research all their informations even if looks like legit. Its better to be sure than ever.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

I only see trade volumes and charts from year to year. this will make me confident with the altcoins that I choose for long-term investments.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

I do not have any mandatory criteria for the selection of coins for investment. I just study and read about it as much information and reviews as possible, then based on this I conclude whether it is worth investing or not. I also have a couple of telegram channels that I trust. Sometimes I take there information about new coins or projects.

@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

You should enable the volatility chart for reference
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

Sometime I'm using GitHub website. But when it comes to investing in altcoins, I would usually be looking at the volume of each coin and the previous prices. In that way I can determine whether it s time to buy or time to sell.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I mostly check on whitepaper and coinmarketcap to check its current value.It is really hard to assure 100% legitimacy but it is an advantage if you check various websites and check details because somehow from their you can make calculated judgement.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

I take only ICOs from ico drop website. They have good analysis and just all of their project increased since listing.
Sometimes it is hard to get allocation in high score projects, moreover you have to flip them fast prior to dump
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

First, you need to understand the founders and the teams behind them, get more information through social media and read their white papers, do relevant research and analysis, and choose the successful altcoin as much as possible.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I do not have any mandatory criteria for the selection of coins for investment. I just study and read about it as much information and reviews as possible, then based on this I conclude whether it is worth investing or not. I also have a couple of telegram channels that I trust. Sometimes I take there information about new coins or projects.

Great, same as what you did bud. Well, as we try our luck here in the world of crypto currency we invest a great amount of time in order to pick the best altcoins that can have a huge possibility to have a great amount of profit in the future. As of this very moment, market is so down in which its hard to find those promising coin but still there a lot of it have a huge potential to creat their own track by the support of the demand of many here in crypto currency community.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Great, same as what you did bud. Well, as we try our luck here in the world of crypto currency we invest a great amount of time in order to pick the best altcoins that can have a huge possibility to have a great amount of profit in the future. As of this very moment, market is so down in which its hard to find those promising coin but still there a lot of it have a huge potential to creat their own track by the support of the demand of many here in crypto currency community.
This is the best way to join a social media group related to cryptocurrency and ICO. There are many ICO promotions on the main social media sites where you can get information. Be sure to make your own reviews before investing, because there are many opportunists on social media platforms.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

I am more likely to see altcoins rankings and see the daily and monthly marketcap of the altcoins. Maybe that's all I did before I invested my money in altcoins. So I just saw that. Because the top rank of coinmarketcap I think won't die.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: