Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea Opens Doors for Cryptocurrency  (Read 2797 times)
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

Before this time, almost Korean investors really worried about new tax policy for cryptocurrency.
That's why all news said the government will apply 3~40%taxes for crypto at Jul~Aug.
But today, the government said we will apply 10~15%taxes for crypto like interest income tax, and it is very acceptable to all Korean investors.
Also they said we feel hard to say it will happen within this year and although will happen this year, there will be 1~2years stay period.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=023&aid=0003382087&sid1=001&lfrom=kakao

In conclusion, Crypto is accepted by government's legal property, SO MANY KOREAN INVESTORS WILL GET INTO MARKET AGAIN!

Yeah, I read that too. The new policies along with the request from the government to improve the AML and KYC systems of local cryptocurrency exchanges have demonstrated the willingness of the government of South Korea for cryptocurrency regulation, even at the risk of the public acknowledging the decision as an intent of legitimizing the local cryptocurrency sector.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

This is good news for the world of cryptocurrency. This implies that South Korea government have carefully reviewed the crypto industry and found it worthy to continue- not outright ban. That is, they have positive disposition towards cryptocurrency. That means South Koreans can now go ahead with crypto activities . The news implies that the future of cryptocurrency is indeed bright.
instead it's good and the country is advancing in finance because it not only uses its currency but uses bitcoin currency to open the crypto market and I think this is a great way to advance this modern technology
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

This is good news for the world of cryptocurrency. This implies that South Korea government have carefully reviewed the crypto industry and found it worthy to continue- not outright ban. That is, they have positive disposition towards cryptocurrency. That means South Koreans can now go ahead with crypto activities . The news implies that the future of cryptocurrency is indeed bright.
instead it's good and the country is advancing in finance because it not only uses its currency but uses bitcoin currency to open the crypto market and I think this is a great way to advance this modern technology
that's right, so other countries will start to be interested in accepting cryptocurrency as well because someone must start so that others come along too, if there are many developed countries that accept cryptocurrency it will make the price of bitcoin soar.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

This is a positive step in the right direction for crypto.  Frankly, if other governments aren't so hell bent on the concept of control they might just come to appreciate the advantages and necessity of blockchain tech.   Unfortunately though, we need one of the major countries like USA, UK or other european countries like Germany or France to actually give the green light before we can see a consensus amongst countries supporting bitcoin/crypto currency.
Nonetheless, this is good news for the time being.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

I have heard that Korea has accepted electronic payments in some places and the government also accepts the electronic currency and applies the tax. As you lower the tax will be reduced, this is a good news for the market in Korea
in my opinion this is a good treatment and step and I think that we have to awaken technology now and I think the Korean state has been guiding success in the economy and finance of the country
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

I think this is another great news to start a bullish trend in the market. another powerful state accepts cryptocurrency and this is good news

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Before this time, almost Korean investors really worried about new tax policy for cryptocurrency.
That's why all news said the government will apply 3~40%taxes for crypto at Jul~Aug.
But today, the government said we will apply 10~15%taxes for crypto like interest income tax, and it is very acceptable to all Korean investors.
Also they said we feel hard to say it will happen within this year and although will happen this year, there will be 1~2years stay period.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=023&aid=0003382087&sid1=001&lfrom=kakao

In conclusion, Crypto is accepted by government's legal property, SO MANY KOREAN INVESTORS WILL GET INTO MARKET AGAIN!

South Korea is one biggest market in asia and in the world. With good regulation, investor will more confident to investing more money. Beside that, common people will more to come to market. Cryptocurrency market is growing investment and i am believe more government regulate crypto following this step

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
delegend

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

I want to congratulate south korea for taking a giant step ,it goes to show that ,the government is open to new ideas in order to drive the economy for the well being of its citizens.i will also advice the people in south korea to embrace bitcoin with an open heart and make the best out of it for the overall economic growth of the country.good news once more congratulation.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

This is great news for the entire community! Because there will be a lot more smart and rich people who will contribute to the development of the industry as a whole!
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

according to some data in the Asian sessions. I believe that the positive trend of each country in it is strengthened. last Monday and the day after. Trading volume has increased dramatically in 1 hour. Where the Tether has weakened. So, I think that the Korean government is getting bitcoin and crypto more authentic.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

In a sense, South Korea is the place where the main potential for the cryptocurrency industry is concentrated. Since the region is a trading center for all currencies, it has a great influence on the industry as a whole. Any regulatory decision taken in this country affects the entire industry, both positively and negatively. In the end, South Korea became a new center of cryptocurrency trading and speculation. So I think, in any case, they will reach their goal ... They need it. And how it will affect the rest of the world, we can only guess.
springfallen

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:49:04 AM

Oh, That seems great. I think this happens almost every country step by step. So.. Do you think that it's time to buy some altcoins from korea? lol
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

South Korea is increasingly active in opening up to the bitcoin market, because the country has benefited from its investment in bitcoin. And that's a positive sign that bitcoins are increasingly being accepted and benefited many countries.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

Very good news for our South Korean friends to finally be open to cryptocurrency such as bitcoins. Soon, we'll see another bitcoin capital aside from Japan, and I think Korea fits well as the second country to ever welcome bitcoins with open arms. More countries opening to bitcoins, the sooner we can have a digital currency filled world.

Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

This is good news for South Korean’s people and all investors of bitcoin all over the world. I think this is a big move for the Korean government. I believe someday all countries will begin to open their doors for the cryptocurrency. I hope this will help the market to recover again.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

This is good news for South Korean’s people and all investors of bitcoin all over the world. I think this is a big move for the Korean government. I believe someday all countries will begin to open their doors for the cryptocurrency. I hope this will help the market to recover again.
The transition to cryptocurrency is progress for the governments of the countries positively accepting Bitcoin.It means to get an independence  on the dollar printing machin USA and the control in the politics and economy of the country by the more powerful player countries in geopolitics.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

South Korea and Japan is the big country that will accept new Technology in the world, we should happy because there are many country like South Korea and the Japan that accept bitcoin as the currency

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

The good news about this is that it will make the bitcoin very happy and this could be an important step in whether bitcoin will replace the other currencies. I am excited about this and congratulate Korea for its awareness and investment in the future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

I hope that this is a good sign of the fact that the price for crypto will rise. If more counties will accept and approve crypto the market will recover.

South Korea accepts technological advances by applying it openly in the community, meaning that the government facilitates legislation so that cryptocurrency can be used freely without intimidation or fear that it is against the law.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

Honestly, I am very happy to hear this news. This is a good sign for the development of crypto currencies. South Korea is one of the major countries in Asia, where many investors come from there. This is one sign that public trust in crypto currencies is increasing. I am sure that if more countries open access to crypto currencies, crypto currencies can grow and normal market conditions will be more easily achieved. I am sure that the decision of the South Korean government will trigger more countries to open up with crypto currencies so that more investors in the market. I'm sure one day the crypto currency will reach its glory again. Be patient!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: