Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically  (Read 132703 times)
JTOliver

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:46:49 PM

How well do you rate this site among the others?

The daily payout amount seems so minuscule and I am getting mixed reports on the ability to make withdrawals. The site pays out 0.00000002747 BTC a day. I don't do maths so I don't know how much that is but it doesn't look like much. I could be wrong. Do yyou keep your coins on this site or just use it as a faucet?

Signup here.
https://qoinpro.com/fb039fd1a64efb0aaddea5986d12eac3

Bitfinex is closing(closed?) in the USA. Does anyone use(recommend) this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

Is there anyone here who started with registration without harnessing money and not developing the number of referrals? I wonder how long it will take to accumulate $ 100 in the BTC itself?
I registered almost 3 years ago and I have almost 30k satoshi. Good that bitcoin price increased so much in these years, otherwise these 30k satoshi would look even more pathetic. It's not hard to count how many years I need to reach 150k satoshi payout treshold and then pay 50k satoshi withdrawal fee. But I'm nit complaining, because I didn't wasted time on Qoinpro - I just created account and then check it sometimes.
How much it will take to accumulate $100 in btc? Idk, few decades, century???
Only way to earn something from qoinpro - getting referrals, but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro

Konyox

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

sound interesting,can i have two account on qoinpro.com?
jcpbs

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:33:07 AM

Any still active user from the year 2014 that can vouch that this is worth of people's time? Much better if someone can showcase their earnings Smiley
Question, is the daily giveaway really increase as it longer time it gets?

I did manage to withdraw some fedoracoin at the end of 2016, but as i posted 3 pages earlier, I had my account suspended for unknown reasons...
bond verison

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

sound interesting,can i have two account on qoinpro.com?

The rules indicate that multi-accounts will be blocked. So it's up to you to decide whether to take risks or not.

bond verison

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Is there anyone here who started with registration without harnessing money and not developing the number of referrals? I wonder how long it will take to accumulate $ 100 in the BTC itself?
I registered almost 3 years ago and I have almost 30k satoshi. Good that bitcoin price increased so much in these years, otherwise these 30k satoshi would look even more pathetic. It's not hard to count how many years I need to reach 150k satoshi payout treshold and then pay 50k satoshi withdrawal fee. But I'm nit complaining, because I didn't wasted time on Qoinpro - I just created account and then check it sometimes.
Only way to earn something from qoinpro - getting referrals, but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro

but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro. What did you mean? What is faucets?

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro. What did you mean? What is faucets?
Do you not know what is faucets? Here is explanation to you:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_faucet
Qoinpro also can be described as faucet, but it's a bit diferent - no captcha required, coins given automatically each day, but they give much less than usual faucets and earnings are very limited here.

dimajorpa

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

Just registered this site and all seems to be working good!

Is it true tho that old users needs to unlock Neo coin with credits? For me Neo coin is automatically unlocked. Asking because I registered under my friend who is old user and he seems to have locked Neo coin.

Also getting first referral would be awesome: https://qoinpro.com/a2ce568a9c135889183cc7a58586e4c3

KISSES Kiss
GODLIKE

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

I am ready to bet that everyone sending BTC in here to have the fork double will lose all.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

Great project. Im planning to join since I've just read this a while ago. So far as members giving good feedback, I believe that I can earn on your site also. KUDOS!
pirata911

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

I am ready to bet that everyone sending BTC in here to have the fork double will lose all.

And you are right, Sir! I was lured by the promises of free coins and post-fork free BCH, BTC Gold and Segwit2x that I went ahead and deposited my BTCs... Big Mistake! I made a withdrawal a few days ago and nothing so far. At this point, I know I've been scammed.

Guys-- Do NOT deposit your hard earned BTCs into this freaking honeypot. Do not make the same mistake I made. I should have known better. I'm so freaking pissed with myself. A very expensive lesson learned.
wpsimp

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

Really hoping QoinPro isn't a scam...

I received an email from QoinPro stating that there was one day left to transfer BTC into the wallet and receive a stake of BCH and BTG, and I had just happened to be on the lookout at the same time for an investment opportunity that seemed legitimate. I hadn't had any indication that QoinPro may not be legit, so I decided to deposit my BTC into the wallet there (0.03283765 BTC deposit)..

I emailed them several times asking about the fork claims, no response. So, I decided to withdraw my funds. I should mention that I did do one withdrawal immediately after the deposit transferred, but only for 25k s฿. It went through without an issue.

The site says that during the beta period, outgoing trxns are processed manually to "ensure everything is working" (?) so I should allow 24 hours. I'm used to dealing with this annoyance from Coinpot so nbd, but their news feed claims they left beta back in Juny or July (I don't remember which).

I've sent three emails and a Facebook message, none of which have received a response, and I've been waiting well over 24 hours for the release of my BTC... This is not a small amount of money to me, and after some more research I'm starting to wonder about their legitimacy..

Fingers crossed..
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

I received an email from QoinPro stating that there was one day left to transfer BTC into the wallet and receive a stake of BCH and BTG, and I had just happened to be on the lookout at the same time for an investment opportunity that seemed legitimate. I hadn't had any indication that QoinPro may not be legit, so I decided to deposit my BTC into the wallet there (0.03283765 BTC deposit)..

I emailed them several times asking about the fork claims, no response. So, I decided to withdraw my funds. I should mention that I did do one withdrawal immediately after the deposit transferred, but only for 25k s฿. It went through without an issue.

The site says that during the beta period, outgoing trxns are processed manually to "ensure everything is working" (?) so I should allow 24 hours. I'm used to dealing with this annoyance from Coinpot so nbd, but their news feed claims they left beta back in Juny or July (I don't remember which).

I've sent three emails and a Facebook message, none of which have received a response, and I've been waiting well over 24 hours for the release of my BTC... This is not a small amount of money to me, and after some more research I'm starting to wonder about their legitimacy..

Fingers crossed..
I think i have to try it also, i need more passive income, just one question do we have to deposits some bitcoin before we can withdraw.
wpsimp

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

Fingers crossed..
I think i have to try it also, i need more passive income, just one question do we have to deposits some bitcoin before we can withdraw.

ʕ ಠ_ಠʔ 
umwat. Did you even read my post dude... Stay away. They are holding .033 BTC hostage right now that I deposited under apparently false pretenses, and I have no idea still if I'll get it back or not...
pirata911

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:43:52 PM

Fingers crossed..

It's a scam. Check this out:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAY5ssDjZYc
wpsimp

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

QOINPRO IS A SCAM.

Sorry for the caps, but I am livid. They have just stolen ~0.033 BTC from me (purchased for over $250 USD 😭). They sent an email claiming to be providing BCH and BTG to folks who deposited BTC since they were spring the fork. I deposited funds, let them know, never received a response, and so decided to withdraw... I have been emailing them asking why my outgoing transfer is being withheld and not processed, and now it looks like it has! There is a (currently unconfirmed) transfer than has been made to an entirely different wallet than the one I provided for withdrawal...

https://blockchain.info/address/1MgeyiMvssi9wvKkcFwGuzx9oZBLn5yMAD

That is the QoinPro wallet i transferred the funds to... This is the wallet address i provided for withdrawal...

1BU2C4LMm5eRGtvshDZrizcXcjXFaHv3tt

The chain shows that there is a balance in that wallet, but it's a wallet for a dice site that i use often simply to take advantage of the instantaneous processing and those funds currently shown are not mine..

I was also just shown this video as final confirmation of my fears....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAY5ssDjZYc

I still can't believe it.. the site has been around for so long, and the whole time just a long con, waiting for a good opportunity to steal deposited coin?? This is a large amount of money to me and not the first time i have been scammed out of btc for something that seemed totally legit...

Can anyone recommend anything to spread awareness about this? Or legal action? It appears any chance i might ever have had at getting my coin back are out the window, but i still want to do anything i can to take this fraudster down.... I suppose an IC3 report couldn't hurt....

I can verify everything, there is solid proof of criminal activity.. please, if you know anyone involved with Qoinpro, let them know...... UGH
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

QoinPro started fixing issues with payments and even paid me some coins a couple of months back. May be you guys should message them on twitter about your problems.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

So far so good on qoinpro. Getting my daily bonuses but I didnt try to withdraw yet because of it's minimum payout policy. It's fine I can wait and not that bad waiting for you can get reasonable amount of tokens/alts, not like the other faucets where you are only awarded about 0.0001$ everyday every log in.
KUDOS qoinpro.

If ever you wanter to sign up to get you free coins too, sign up here.
https://qoinpro.com/dfe3b76875294ad11eb5d8ca7e8ee3ef
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

I have also joined in this investment trying to put in my best possible because i found the site very interesting and currently cum future promising. But I hope there is not going to be seggregation as Bitcointalk forum rank in rewarding, since this is not required joining as members. However, any reward for signature campaign?
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:50 AM

It is purely a scam .They will deposit small amount of satoshis every day  to gain your confidence and make your invest more.You see your money growing daily and when you try to withdraw your btc,you will never be successful.They will ignore you
Don't get scammed.Stay away

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: