Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically  (Read 132703 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:52:04 PM

All balances would have accumulated. Please email support@qoinpro.com and the team will arrange to get your account active again.

Thank you. Account active again.

Is their website still going? I had signed up ages ago, but I thought they went scammy and cheating instead of legit?

Describe what you mean by legit in the crypto world?

In my opinion, QuoinPro is a faucet that never pays to be honest. I registered there just after it started with three accounts because this is no problem and we were with living with three people back then, so one account for each and the first was the main account and theses two others registered as referrals.

I don't remember how many years it is already 4 or 5 and despite I got these free coins every day and one of theses accounts has more than 25 refs already I still don't have from all theses coins even one which is enough high amount to withdraw. Despite this faucet gives some free coins, you will be never able to withdraw them. For sure if you will have only one account and count only on this free money.

In my opinion, this is not legit because they advertise as a faucet that gives free coins, so after some time there should be enough to withdraw and not that I accumulate almost 5 years every day and still have not enough to withdraw.

So what is this a faucet, for sure not for me.
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further with support then please email them support@qoinpro.com

Are you aware that there are other ways to increase your bonus and therefore increase your daily amounts? https://panel.qoinpro.com/#/rewards/howtoearn

I registered my account at 2014-09-20 15:13:33 UTC

My account was suspended for a long time, but as I was informed in quodet post all balances should be accumulated.

So my balance after 5 (five!) years is: 0.0000371556 BTC so it is 3715 satoshi Smiley
I have 188% daily bounys Smiley

Withdrawal fee: 0.00035 BTC.

So to cover withdrawal fee i need around 50 years Smiley

Hopefully i will find some referrals and it will be faster Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:22:55 PM

My account was suspended for a long time, but as I was informed in quodet post all balances should be accumulated.

So my balance after 5 (five!) years is: 0.0000371556 BTC so it is 3715 satoshi Smiley

Yes, the btc withdrawal fee is 0.00035btc, but don't forget that they also have a minimum withdraw amount of 0.007 btc.... So 50 years will not be enought to withdraw even 1 satoshi. That's the kind of faucet they are.

And those unlucky people that in the past have used qoinpro as a wallet depositing there a few satoshi, will need to wait forever or to risk more satoshi making a new deposit to reach that unfair minimum withdraw amount. I will not risk even one more satoshi.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:56:21 AM

Yes, the btc withdrawal fee is 0.00035btc, but don't forget that they also have a minimum withdraw amount of 0.007 btc.... So 50 years will not be enought to withdraw even 1 satoshi. That's the kind of faucet they are.

And those unlucky people that in the past have used qoinpro as a wallet depositing there a few satoshi, will need to wait forever or to risk more satoshi making a new deposit to reach that unfair minimum withdraw amount. I will not risk even one more satoshi.

To be honest, I hope that my calculations are wrong and when my account was blocked, daily reward did not accumulate and it will be corrected. I can not check it, because I don't remember daily bonus that was before and I'm not sure how long my account was blocked, but it was over 2 years.. I think..
However, if all this is correct, so with the minimum of 0.007 BTC to withdraw, which I did not notice, then for first payout I have to wait about 1000 years Cheesy

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

QoinPro

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 03:13:32 AM

I note you only mention BTC but there are 12 different coins on the platform at the moment. We are currently reviewing the minimums and fees. We appreciate your feedback
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:34:41 AM

I note you only mention BTC but there are 12 different coins on the platform at the moment. We are currently reviewing the minimums and fees. We appreciate your feedback

Probably the problem is not only the minimum withdrawal amount or fee. I think you should review the amount of the daily reward.. Wink
My guess is that the fee in BTC cannot be reduced too much due to the network operation, but if a cheap exchange for LTC will be possible, then the withdrawal costs should be reduced a lot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 08:06:19 AM

I had almost 30 referrals and still wasn't able to accumulate a minimum amount and I registered on QupinPro just after the start (already 5 years or even more), so I don't think this will help much.

I have written I had because to my big surprise my referrals disappeared after the latest website update, but I will even not bother to write the support anyways.

I note you only mention BTC but there are 12 different coins on the platform at the moment...

I can assure everyone that there is not even one coin which could be withdrawn after 5 years of accumulating.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

I had almost 30 referrals and still wasn't able to accumulate a minimum amount and I registered on QupinPro just after the start (already 5 years or even more), so I don't think this will help much.

I have written I had because to my big surprise my referrals disappeared after the latest website update, but I will even not bother to write the support anyways.

I note you only mention BTC but there are 12 different coins on the platform at the moment...

I can assure everyone that there is not even one coin which could be withdrawn after 5 years of accumulating.

This really shows what this is all about. Just another scam. Just give your kids your account and when they retire they may be able to withdraw something.  Cheesy
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:58:19 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 06:23:32 AM by wwzsocki

This really shows what this is all about. Just another scam. Just give your kids your account and when they retire they may be able to withdraw something.  Cheesy

Indeed fake advertising is also a scam, so Quoinpro should not pretend to be a faucet with additional earning possibilities only a website with very risky investments which pays very small amounts of altcoins daily, so small that you will be never able to withdraw if you count only on this free coins.

I am sure there will be actually 95% of registered accounts less because people register on QuoinPro thinking is a great faucet with many free coins but this totally not true and should be not used as a form of advertising.

Naficopa

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:41:49 AM

This really shows what this is all about. Just another scam. Just give your kids your account and when they retire they may be able to withdraw something.  Cheesy

Indeed fake advertising is also a scam, so Quoinpro should not pretend to be a faucet with additional earning possibilities only a website with very risky investments with the faucet which pays very small amounts dailly, so small that you will be never able to withdraw if you count only on this free coins.

I am sure there will be actually 95% of registered accounts less because people register on QuoinPro thinking is a great faucet with many free coins but this totally not true and should be not used as a form of advertising because this is a scam.

Let's wait for the withdrawal and fee system to be improved:

... We are currently reviewing the minimums and fees. ...

It is possible that if they want to attract users, they will also improve the daily rewards system.  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:03:10 PM

Let's wait for the withdrawal and fee system to be improved:

... We are currently reviewing the minimums and fees. ...

I hope they will do that for real, but I have a lot of doubts.

Those limits are not related to the cryptocurrency networks.. let's take for example bitcoin network:

-Bitcoin network have 1 satoshi minimum transfer... You can transfer even one single satoshi if you pay fees to do it. -> qoinpro have 700000 satoshi minimum withdraw amount.
-With actual bitcoin network fees you can get a transaction confirmed in a few blocks if you use a 5000-10000 satoshi fee.  -> qoinpro have a fixed fee of 35000 satoshi.

Again, those limits are not connected with bitcoin network... There must be other reasons why they keep those limits. Especially the 700000 satoshi minimum withdraw amount. If those where network limits, qoinpro could simply enable exchanges to dogecoins where you can transfer with just 1-2 doge fee, but this is not the case.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:28:34 PM

Referrals:
Level 1 (Your friends):          168
Level 2 (Friends of your friends):   492
Level 3 (Friends of Level 2):   381
Level 4 (Friends of Level 3):   228
Level 5 (Friends of Level 4):   50
Level 6 (Friends of Level 5):   20
Level 7 (Friends of Level 6):   3

BTC balance:   0.00229388

Min Withdraw: 0.00700000
Days until i reach minimum payout:  465 days!  = march 4th 2021  i will withdraw 0.007 !!

So 7 years and 6 days after my registration

lol

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:51:35 AM

You simply need more referrals:

Level 1 (Your friends):   1313
Level 2 (Friends of your friends):   4226
Level 3 (Friends of Level 2):   7256
Level 4 (Friends of Level 3):   7132
Level 5 (Friends of Level 4):   5012
Level 6 (Friends of Level 5):   2034
Level 7 (Friends of Level 6):   721

I have withdrawn many, many times  Wink

I did start the referral train in this thread, and did a bit of promoting...
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:41:02 AM

I have withdrawn many, many times  Wink...

I wonder how much you indeed have earned with almost 30K referrals?

If this is no problem for you then please show screens or just provide the numbers.

I wonder if this is worth the effort because I believe that you withdrew already many times, but how high were the amounts?

As we can see above with 1000 refs you will be not able to get the minimum amount even after 5 years so I wonder how much you get for 30K refs?

Referrals:

Days until i reach minimum payout:  465 days!  = march 4th 2021  i will withdraw 0.007 !!

7 years and 6 days after my registration

QoinPro

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 04:11:10 AM

I have withdrawn many, many times  Wink...

I wonder how much you indeed have earned with almost 30K referrals?

If this is no problem for you then please show screens or just provide the numbers.

I wonder if this is worth the effort because I believe that you withdrew already many times, but how high were the amounts?

As we can see above with 1000 refs you will be not able to get the minimum amount even after 5 years so I wonder how much you get for 30K refs?

Referrals:

7 years and 6 days after my registration

There are other ways to increase your daily coin bonus percentage. Referrals is only one method, please have a look here https://panel.qoinpro.com/#/rewards/howtoearn
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 08:47:19 AM

There are other ways to increase your daily coin bonus percentage. Referrals is only one method, please have a look here https://panel.qoinpro.com/#/rewards/howtoearn

But you don't advertise QuoinPro as a service with several investments opportunities and ways to earn cryptocurrencies, only as a faucet which pays daily free coins without clicking and this is something I think is not legit and even scammy, because even with 1000 referrals and after 5 years of accumulating we will be not able to withdraw any altcoin which is distributed daily and from the stats mentioned above we need 50 years to accumulate the minimal amount at today's levels.

Just stop to advertise yourself as a faucet or change the amounts of free coins distributed daily, that we will be able to withdraw after some reasonable time and I would have nothing against QuoinPro then.

Naficopa

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:12:52 AM

If this service wants to survive, then it must change the withdrawal minimum and fees. Also another solution or additional solution should be increasing the daily rewards. If these things will not be changed, it will end up the same as several times before, i.e. will collapse.

Are you willing to change daily rewards?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 08:34:26 PM

If this service wants to survive, then it must change the withdrawal minimum and fees. Also another solution or additional solution should be increasing the daily rewards. If these things will not be changed, it will end up the same as several times before, i.e. will collapse.

This is something what I doubt that they are willing to do. Their strategy is different. Qoinpro don't want to give easy rewards for their users. Whole point of website is referral system. People have to promote their reflink hardly to get something more significant. And high withdrawal treshold is part of this thing. Qoinpro don't want that it would be achieved easy.

QoinPro

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 03:45:29 AM

But you don't advertise QuoinPro as a service with several investments opportunities and ways to earn cryptocurrencies, only as a faucet which pays daily free coins without clicking and this is something I think is not legit and even scammy, because even with 1000 referrals and after 5 years of accumulating we will be not able to withdraw any altcoin which is distributed daily and from the stats mentioned above we need 50 years to accumulate the minimal amount at today's levels.

Just stop to advertise yourself as a faucet or change the amounts of free coins distributed daily, that we will be able to withdraw after some reasonable time and I would have nothing against QuoinPro then.
Thank you for your feedback, as we have mentioned there are other ways to earn not just referrals. We shall review how we communicate / advertise Qoinpro.
QoinPro

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 04:11:55 AM

If you login, you will notice that ETH and ERC20 transactions no longer have a minimum and you can choose the gas amount. We have deployed some new developments recently and shall continue to do so. We appreciate all the feedback received.
Naficopa

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:14:48 AM

If you login, you will notice that ETH and ERC20 transactions no longer have a minimum and you can choose the gas amount. We have deployed some new developments recently and shall continue to do so. We appreciate all the feedback received.

Thank you for that update. It's nice that you respond to user suggestions.

I understand that airdrop may not be completely free, but can you consider creating airdrop separately for different channels. I mean, separately for Telegram, separately for Twitter and other social media. Not everyone has accounts on all services and now only by joining in all of them is possible to take part in airdrop.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: