Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2926 times)
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

Recent Facebook or Youtube has tightened and made it difficult to promote the ICO. This is a good sign, so that when an ICO can advertise on Facebook and Youtube then the ICO must be really serious and practical.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

yes i agree with you. every day there is new news about cryptocurrency what is negative or positive news. all we can do is help spread the news about cryptocurrency if it's positive reverse news if our negative news doesn't get easily affected so we panic to sell. good and bad news about cryptocurrency will affect the public and this panic of people's actions will affect the crypto market.

Man, probably, yes. The cryptocurrency is extremely popular now. It has become even a trend. Each time I turn my TV on (the news channels), I hear a lot of information about Bitcoin and new altcoins.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Yeah well I agree with you even in my country bitcoin is the most trending topic here. And I read alot of articles in news its all about cryptocurrency. And Yeah I think you are right crypto now is worldwide.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Its popularity even makes cryptocurrency stand on both sides of the pros and cons in the eyes of the public and the government. as we can see that many people talk about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrency or ICO along with its future usefullness, and on the other hand there are regulations over cryptos in several countries.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

All because people are interested in new areas of earnings, so now it's all so popular.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Maybe in some countries, some countries are not fully aware of crypto, or there maybe only a number of people who know crypto in other countries. In my country, most people know about crypto, but some of them are newbies. There are countries who even have cryptocurrency companies and big crypto investors.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

yeah, cryptocurrency is very popular but on the market, these are legitimate Bitcoin. Developing countries do not really know about the Bitcoin market or if it is just a trend of the market, superficial and not exciting.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Now the hype is no longer so loud as in 2017. Then a wave of hype attracted many random people to the market and the current situation is largely conditioned by this. Now, the fall in prices has caused a reverse process that could positively affect the development of the market in the long term.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

At present, some countries have not accepted the presence of bitcoin and they forbade bitcoin to operate in most backward countries. They have not accepted the bitcoin trade yet.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies are no longer just a fad reserved for those in the know. Although the digital money system currently exists in many forms — with Bitcoin and Ethereum arguably being the two most recognizable — each is constructed via algorithmic encryption, allowing those with a computer and the proper software to get in the action. It’s a lucrative and volatile business to say the least, but cryptocurrencies provide an unprecedented level of transaction security and greater freedom from centralized banking, which has its appeals. Whether you want to invest in the budding industry or you’re simply curious as to what it’s all about, here’s everything you need to know about what many are calling the currency of tomorrow.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

I think yes, anyone have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, every man heared about bitcoin, so it has a really big fame. People know, that they can do some profits with that.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

I think the media and social networking will be the foundation for bitcoin or cryptocurrency to be popular with everyone and give them a different perspective on cryptocurrency. And when more people are interested in the market will be more and more open, many investors will spend money on the project. This is a good news

Absolutely, because they can see now the big opportunity behind bitcoin, that it will make you rich in just a short period of time. And media is the big thing thats why many more people showing inerest investing in bitcoin and that is really great. The number of people investing in bitcoin is increasing time by time and i would say the price of btc will rise up just like the price last year.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion. let the haters do it, but let's not get carried away. And surely the cryptocurrency discussion will benefit us.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Indeed is, I don't know about any different countries, but in my country the cryptocurrency advertisement is everywhere that you can go, they are on television on internet on big boards, everywhere.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

The cryptocurrency is becoming more trending all over the world. Many more people are becoming more curious to what is cryptocurrency. I know that they will also patronize cryptocurrencies because of globalization.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Crypto has become an amazing phenomenon, this is because the number of users continues to increase significantly so it is natural to be trending topics in various media in the world.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Crypto currencies will continue to grow and will become increasingly famous so that they will become trending topics in all worlds, crypto currencies have brought changes to someone even in the world

fortresscoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Obviously everyone will want to emulate the sophisticated crypto entrepreneurs in the West and in Korea & Russia.  Even if BTC totally fell out of bed, the other main actors would rush to pick up the pieces, so crypto would still trend.  What’ll be interesting to watch will be what happens in countries where it’s either illegal like Vietnam or more importantly, restricted like in populous, well educated and young countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.  These last three are big markets…newsmakers.  Rumours and news that came out of China impacted the bitcoin market over the last year.  And maybe Saudi Arabia doesn’t want anything to do with transparency and the many applications that can be applied to the oil industry in order to avoid double-dealing, etc.  After all, they were steeped in corruption cases earlier just this year.  In general, the more governments clamp down, the more people will want to avoid fear of loss, so we we’ll keep watching to see how much these populations will push to keep it trending.   
Vdh135

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

It's trending because it made a lot of money last year. And the lot of haters that didn't like people getting money with less hardship than them will always hate and spread FUD. But yes, they do help in spreading the news albeit in a negative way but still it brings curiosity. Smiley Smiley
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

At present, some countries have not accepted the presence of bitcoin and they forbade bitcoin to operate in most backward countries. They have not accepted the bitcoin trade yet.
Discussion about the Bitcoin has developed and spread all over the world however some countries are still sleeping but they will soon wake up. Countries where it is not using or opposing the Bitcoin will soon realize its importance and this is due to the response of Bitcoin which is unique than others. The Bitcoin’s price is always in pending mode and brings surprises for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: