Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6894 times)
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Exchange digital currency to real objects are indeed the length of great potential is for the people who have a digital asset, this is very good because they can be easily exchanged his fingers crossed Universal Labs has a great future
a

I really agree with the website and your opinion. this project will grow and its currency will be liked by many people if the project is really successful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galgagot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

Exchange digital currency to real objects are indeed the length of great potential is for the people who have a digital asset, this is very good because they can be easily exchanged his fingers crossed Universal Labs has a great future
a

I really agree with the website and your opinion. this project will grow and its currency will be liked by many people if the project is really successful

Totally agree with you, guys! One more question for Ulabs - Do you have any bounty campaign for Ulabs?
DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

How can I take a part in the crowdsale?
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

a

i have a huge doubts, how can small company with their small boxes, even integrated with blockchain, can survive in the world of big dudes with big data centers, huge infrastructure and pockets full of billions of money. Which they won't never give away!
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

Hello, Universal Labs. I'm kinda lazy to read all that thread. May you describe your project in two words?

Good day, james. Sure Smiley
We are building the world’s decentralised cloud storage network where you get total control of your files while enjoying rock-bottom pricing tied together with personal ownership, maximum privacy and enterprise-grade security.
With our decentralised global cloud storage network, enjoy highly affordable prices when you store your files in the network - saving up to 90% of storage cost compared to options including Dropbox and Amazon Web Services.
Share your storage space with the network and earn YOU Coins, our cryptocurrency that can be used to pay for services within the network or cashed out for real-world dollars.

You re the real MVP, guys! Doing great job! The ability to share data almost immediately also as important as doing immediate transactions without banks and fiat!
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

a

Totally agree with you, guys! One more question for Ulabs - Do you have any bounty campaign for Ulabs?
We hosted our bounty campaign on Bounty0x, however it has ended.

ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

How can I take a part in the crowdsale?

Hi there, please refer to our public sale guide https://medium.com/universal-labs/official-step-by-step-guide-for-universal-labs-public-sale-59aeeb532cb0
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Hello, Universal Labs. I'm kinda lazy to read all that thread. May you describe your project in two words?

We are building the world’s decentralised cloud storage network where you get total control of your files while enjoying rock-bottom pricing tied together with personal ownership, maximum privacy and enterprise-grade security.
With our decentralised global cloud storage network, enjoy highly affordable prices when you store your files in the network - saving up to 90% of storage cost compared to options including Dropbox and Amazon Web Services.
Share your storage space with the network and earn YOU Coins, our cryptocurrency that can be used to pay for services within the network or cashed out for real-world dollars.

You re the real MVP, guys! Doing great job! The ability to share data almost immediately also as important as doing immediate transactions without banks and fiat!

Thank you, we appreciate that! Your support is very important for us.
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

a

i have a huge doubts, how can small company with their small boxes, even integrated with blockchain, can survive in the world of big dudes with big data centers, huge infrastructure and pockets full of billions of money. Which they won't never give away!

C'mon, dude! What are u talking bout? Huge corporations can't control and occupy all the market of data storing. Also, there is no other project based on blockchain yet, so like pioneers, ULabs have a good chance!
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

Thanks for respond! You know what? Your system will be great alternative to popular, large, messy and chaotic cloud services. And also, possibility to make money while sharing unused storage space is great!
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

When your tokens will be unlocked? And was the lock up period for pre-sale investors?

zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

When and on which exchange you are going to be listed? Or you can't talk about that?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

When your tokens will be unlocked? And was the lock up period for pre-sale investors?

Our pre-sale investors have no lock up, however their tokens are pegged at a higher rate.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

When and on which exchange you are going to be listed? Or you can't talk about that?

About exchange, exact dates we can’t comment, however, we will definitely be listed on xBrick.io. The team is in talks with a few more.
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Our pre-sale investors have no lock up, however their tokens are pegged at a higher rate.

What was the pegged rate?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

What was the pegged rate?

It was around $600USD for the pre-sale investors. Our private sale has a long lock up, presale allocation was only 3000 eth out of our hardcap of 40,000 eth. It was a small allocation during presale. We sold a majority during private sale and recently a few more strategic investors came onboard to our project. There is a lock up for them to ensure they are here with us for the long term, hence it might not be what you perceive it to be, as the most of our private investors are with us on a long term basis.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Glad that public sales will start so soon! I have a couple of question. When token will be issued? And is there a quota for investment?
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

a

C'mon, dude! What are u talking bout? Huge corporations can't control and occupy all the market of data storing. Also, there is no other project based on blockchain yet, so like pioneers, ULabs have a good chance!

Looking for minuses and disadvantages is useful, but we don't need fatalism. Ulabs doing good, wish them luck. I wonder, can I pre-order Ubbey Box now?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

Glad that public sales will start so soon! I have a couple of question. When token will be issued? And is there a quota for investment?

Stay tuned until july 7th. We have big announcement. Min 0.5 ETH and Max is 20 ETH.
Check out a pinned message on Telegram and earlier post in this thread.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

a

Looking for minuses and disadvantages is useful, but we don't need fatalism. Ulabs doing good, wish them luck. I wonder, can I pre-order Ubbey Box now?

Thank you for your support. Sure, you can! You can do it here: http://ulabs.technology/pre-order
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: