Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6894 times)
vadimazov

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Can anyone tell me is this project popular in South Korea? Do they plan to develop there?

It seems to me that the project will not have a scaling problem. The project is very useful for the community, which means it will be in high demand among users. What is the minimum amount of participation?

I think Universal Labs' boxes will be popular all over the world. There are only ~10% of all world population are acting in crypto industry. I think they will accept ulab project warmly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

ICO is over? What's next? What plans?
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

Just another type of flash cards of hard drives? Why is Universal Labs unique?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Just another type of flash cards of hard drives? Why is Universal Labs unique?

Universal Labs is unique in that it aims to disrupt cloud storage by introducing a decentralized, private, blockchain-based solution with native cryptocurrency to handle all internal processes and with a unique piece of hardware manufactured by the company itself which only allows local permissioned devices to connect, greatly reducing the risk of hacking while reducing costs significantly as well and enabling users to actually earn money by participating. The projcet also seeks to improve upon first generation cryptocurrency networks that now suffer major scaling issues by focusing on a storage-solution network from the outset allowing users to share storage space as needed.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Can anyone tell me is this project popular in South Korea? Do they plan to develop there?

It seems to me that the project will not have a scaling problem. The project is very useful for the community, which means it will be in high demand among users. What is the minimum amount of participation?

They closed a public sale. Now you can participate only when they listed on crypto exchange.

Goddamn! Really Huh Missed! And how much money they collected?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

They closed a public sale. Now you can participate only when they listed on crypto exchange.

Yes, ICO is successfully over. The YOU Token public sale has ended successfully with 2000 ETH worth of allocation fully filled. We are glad to be receive more whitelist applications than expected and all the positive feedback from the community. This inspired us to focus on executing our vision — to build Ubbey Boxes as one of the killer app blockchain product that enables everyone to better understand the blockchain technology.
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

They collected enough to shot down the market of centralized data storage! Smiley
P.s i'm joking, of course. but project has a very good start.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

The next step is to be listed on cryptoexchange. Universal Labs is now well-equipped to realize our vision to bring a decentralized cloud storage to the world with your support and contribution.
Pertodenis

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

Seems good project.
Aesthetic vision, excellence plan.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Am I right, if I buy your Box, I will be able to mine 'YOU's ??
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Not certainly in that way. The Ubbey Box is also a full node for the Ubbey network, which means it acts like a miner in Bitcoin network. The Ubbey network block creator will be randomly selected from Ubbey box. Users can mine YOU token through sharing their personal storage space and be rewarded with YOU token as an incentive to power and secure the network.
piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Not certainly in that way. The Ubbey Box is also a full node for the Ubbey network, which means it acts like a miner in Bitcoin network. The Ubbey network block creator will be randomly selected from Ubbey box. Users can mine YOU token through sharing their personal storage space and be rewarded with YOU token as an incentive to power and secure the network.

Can you be more specific about Ubbey Network? What is it made of?
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Why is there already a YOU coin listed on OKEX?

That isn’t our token. We have yet to distribute our tokens.

Yeah, I saw it too! What is this?! A fake or a scammer?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Can you be more specific about Ubbey Network? What is it made of?

The two main components of the Ubbey network are the Ownership (OWP) protocol and the Ubbey Box:

· The OWP protocol enables P2P ownership exchange on the Ubbey network and facilitates the exchange of assets between the physical and virtual world. It is also used for creating decentralized applications (dApps) on the Ubbey network.
· The Ubbey Box is the world’s first personal cloud storage built on the blockchain. It’s a physical drive acting as a full node — connection point to the Ubbey network blockchain. It can also be used for a process very similar to Proof of Work mining thanks to the storage sharing concept developed by the company.
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

Maybeb it's something else. Ulab still didn't list their token anywhere.
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

The two main components of the Ubbey network are the Ownership (OWP) protocol and the Ubbey Box:

· The OWP protocol enables P2P ownership exchange on the Ubbey network and facilitates the exchange of assets between the physical and virtual world. It is also used for creating decentralized applications (dApps) on the Ubbey network.
· The Ubbey Box is the world’s first personal cloud storage built on the blockchain. It’s a physical drive acting as a full node — connection point to the Ubbey network blockchain. It can also be used for a process very similar to Proof of Work mining thanks to the storage sharing concept developed by the company.

Can you describe briefly the ownership registration process?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Can you describe briefly the ownership registration process?

There are four steps for which any ownership registration process needs to follow:
1. An asset must be demonstrated to be valid
2. The ownership must be verified (the identity of an owner)
3. The asset must be unimpeachable
4. Register

When this process is applied to blockchain registration, as mentioned above, for now a third party may be involved to set up the initial data when migrating to blockchain registration from existing off-blockchain technologies (no matter physical assets or virtual assets). Once the four processes have been completed, an ownership is generated on blockchain with the listed information
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

Maybeb it's something else. Ulab still didn't list their token anywhere.

They will be listed on xBrick.io. This is some other token, similar ticker. Am I right?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

They will be listed on xBrick.io. This is some other token, similar ticker. Am I right?

That isn’t our token. We haven't yet distributed our tokens. Yes. You're right, we will be listed on xBrick.io, more exchanges will come as time comes so stay tuned!

DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

I got your mail. When can I get the product? What's the next step?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: