Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Universal Labs - Future of Blockchain Personal Cloud  (Read 6894 times)
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Welcome in all! Do check out the pinned message for updates on our crowdsale! Additionally, for those newcomers, please do check out this infographics on Universal Labs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3CqcofnZw

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

I got your mail. When can I get the product? What's the next step?

Nice! More updates will come regarding distribution of the Ubbey Box!

D.R.Brights

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

So, you will deliver first Ubbey Boxes soon?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

So, you will deliver first Ubbey Boxes soon?

Yes! The pre sale of second batch is ongoing, man! http://ulabs.technology/pre-order
DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Waiting for distribution. I will send you a box mail later.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Waiting for distribution. I will send you a box mail later.

Yes, that is right, more information will be released soon!
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

What is the concept of Dapps and what potential use can be?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

The concept of decentralised apps is simple, they have to fulfil these 4 conditions:
1) Be Open Source & Autonomous Managed: It should have its code base open to scrutiny and have any changes decided by the majority of its users.
2) Stores Its Data Via The Blockchain: All records and data of the app are to be stored on a decentralised blockchain network to avoid consolidation at any one source.
3) Provide Incentives: Issuing cryptocurrencies (a store of value) or cryptographic tokens to validators of the blockchain.
4) Cryptographic Tokens Generated via A Protocol: Also known as an algorithm to show a proof of value.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Hey, guys!
You need to add token details to let participants to get in the idea.

Hello! What exactly you want to know about our token?

All computations carried out on the Ubbey network is subject to fees to prevent network abuse and to ensure the integrity of the consensus algorithm. The fees required for the transactions are specified in units of yo. Yo is used to pay the
fees for all computations in the Ubbey network, including creating contracts, executing contracts, and conducting privacypreserving ownership exchange on the OWP. The specific amount of yo required for each computation depends on the type of the computation and the amount of system resources required to execute it. YOU tokens are used to purchase the yo used to conduct computations, so the yo price is quoted in the number of YOU coins. The yo price will fluctuate based on the amount of transactions on the network and the amount of system resources that are available.
YOU tokens can also be used as the payment for sharing storage. Since we create a decentralized storage service, we will let all Ubbey network nodes to share profits from the decentralized storage service.
In short, YOU coins are used for the payment of:
- Creation and execution of smart contracts
- Exchange of digital asset ownership
- Storage of data
- Retrieval recovery of data
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

The concept of decentralised apps is simple, they have to fulfil these 4 conditions:
1) Be Open Source & Autonomous Managed: It should have its code base open to scrutiny and have any changes decided by the majority of its users.
2) Stores Its Data Via The Blockchain: All records and data of the app are to be stored on a decentralised blockchain network to avoid consolidation at any one source.
3) Provide Incentives: Issuing cryptocurrencies (a store of value) or cryptographic tokens to validators of the blockchain.
4) Cryptographic Tokens Generated via A Protocol: Also known as an algorithm to show a proof of value.

And due to this dapps has a potential to replace many business models that currently operates under a centralised leadership?
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

How else can the OWP protocol can be useful?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

And due to this dapps has a potential to replace many business models that currently operates under a centralised leadership?

Yes, due to these 4 conditions and its automatic smart contracts execution capability (performing credible transactions without third parties), Dapps have the potential to replace many business models that currently operates under a centralised leadership — in Dapps, not even the developers can hold a single central influence over the platform or its users.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

How else can the OWP protocol can be useful?

At Ulabs, we designed the OWP protocol to not only facilitate the exchange of ownership of digital assets such as data, images and tokens, but also for the ownership exchange of physical assets such as land, cars and luxury products.
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

Hello! I saw on your sites two option of Ubbey Box - 1 and 2 Tb. what if I need more space on my Ubbey Box, is it possible to get it?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

hey, guy! I have read an article that said that "StampCustomer" allows customers to digitally “own” products. Can you explain how it possible?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Hello! I saw on your sites two option of Ubbey Box - 1 and 2 Tb. what if I need more space on my Ubbey Box, is it possible to get it?

Yes of course. Users can use extra space in their Ubbey Box to secure their network through proof of storage consensus algorithm and rewarded for securing the network at the same time.
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

hey, guy! I have read an article that said that "StampCustomer" allows customers to digitally “own” products. Can you explain how it possible?

The mobile application will provide a user interface that prompts users for registration. The UI will collect the name, email address, and password of the user. After this information is entered, it is sent to the (4) StampCheck server as part of the ‘registration’ REST API request using HTTPS. Subsequent user logins from the mobile application will be transparent to user and will send the email address/password as part of the ‘customer account’ REST API to the StampCheck server over HTTPS. The mobile application will then display the data returned by the ‘account’ REST API within an ‘account’ user interface.
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

The mobile application will provide a user interface that prompts users for registration. The UI will collect the name, email address, and password of the user. After this information is entered, it is sent to the (4) StampCheck server as part of the ‘registration’ REST API request using HTTPS. Subsequent user logins from the mobile application will be transparent to user and will send the email address/password as part of the ‘customer account’ REST API to the StampCheck server over HTTPS. The mobile application will then display the data returned by the ‘account’ REST API within an ‘account’ user interface.

Can I use the StampCustomer application on iOS and Android?
ULABSofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

Can I use the StampCustomer application on iOS and Android?

This application will need to be distributed on the two most popular mobile operating systems, iOS & Android. The achieve this, we will use the Titanium platform to write one codebase, rather than writing separate native code for each platform. We will write the code in html 5, css and javascript using the Titanium framework to access the native API functionality such as NFC support for each platform, respectively.
Cripcheadismo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

I suppose it's a very nice project!
Really great design, interesting logo!  Good luck all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: