Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need more money to invest now!  (Read 13128 times)
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Yrs, all of us need more money to invest in bitcoin. But i will wait for the perfect time to buy because until now bitcoin value is not so stable so it is not advisable to buy bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 10:45:22 PM by HatakeKakashi

Price of the bitcoin as of now is 5900 dollars and they already down at under 6000 dollars but I hope it will not down under 5000 dollars and I hope the price for this day back again at 6000 dollars. This is the right time to buy more bitcoin because once the price increase you will get expensive bitcoin again instead of getting cheaper bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Maybe you want to buy more bitcoin now because the price is too low but i want to remind you that invest only the amount that you can afford to loss. This moment is very big opportunity to all bitcoiners but  Don't force yourself to buy more if you can't afford to buy now even in a cheapest price. There is a lot of time to buy bitcoin and invest it.
That's true that this time is the best time to buy bitcoin, but if you cant afford you just contented if what you have this time the important is that you have already invested. We know now is the great opportunity to everyone, but you need to do is just to wait the price increase and you will sure that you can earn profit. Wait for the other chance if you have a lot of money, then you can invest again.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

This is the best time to invest on Bitcoin. The prices are are low and you can buy the coins at a cheaper rate now. Invest what you hae for now and hodl the coins.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

Maybe you want to buy more bitcoin now because the price is too low but i want to remind you that invest only the amount that you can afford to loss. This moment is very big opportunity to all bitcoiners but  Don't force yourself to buy more if you can't afford to buy now even in a cheapest price. There is a lot of time to buy bitcoin and invest it.
That's true that this time is the best time to buy bitcoin, but if you cant afford you just contented if what you have this time the important is that you have already invested. We know now is the great opportunity to everyone, but you need to do is just to wait the price increase and you will sure that you can earn profit. Wait for the other chance if you have a lot of money, then you can invest again.
Yes i am also in favour of buying bitcoin in current price, as bitcoin price is already too much low therefore there are very little expectation that it will decrease its price any more, but will hopefully take a return from here and its price will hopefully very soon increase too much, therefore if someone can manage to invest money in bitcoin in current time he will surely get a good profit after some time.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is 5900 dollars and they already down at under 6000 dollars but I hope it will not down under 5000 dollars and I hope the price for this day back again at 6000 dollars. This is the right time to buy more bitcoin because once the price increase you will get expensive bitcoin again instead of getting cheaper bitcoin.
Currently looking for some money now and planning to buy more bitcoin and altcoins, I know this dump will end this june so I better to start preparing for the green days. Great investors see this thing as a one big time opportunity to buy more.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

The price is much low now. So, if you want to invest then go for it. In future you may get more opportunity to get more money.
It depends upon how much you actually want to invest right now and how much money you have already. If you think the future outcome of the crypto you want to invest in is good, you can think about taking loan from bank as well.

This way, you would need to pay a minimal interest on the borrowed money while you might earn some handsome amount in crypto provided you understand the market games.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

If you get money from renting on a bank, it's really a stupid idea. You could get money from managing your profit on trading and save them a little bit because it is much better to use your own money rather than use another people money and then suffering from lose because you can't repay the rent.
Yeah everyone should invest his own money and don’t try to invest somebody or borrowed money from the bank. If the price fall more you will lose your money and you will be in debts. It is not good idea. If you don’t have money then try to make some money in regular work and then invest in bitcoin but never think of investing other people money here.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

Well money is an essential needs in bitcoin investments and without it the chance of maximising your hodling is not possible. So better have some courage to risk on accumulate more cash in a legal and moral pay from working. I don’t advice anyone on lending money for this particular reason as that will only result a big disasters financially.

It’s a good time to invest, but it might not a right time for you if you have no money to spare.

Opportunities as a whole, is presents in a whole year. But big OPPORTUNITY like this is given once a year and grabbing it is a must.
This is exactly what I want, I invested in the Bitcoin when price were moving around 7.5k dollar which I considered to go high after investment but the price dropped more and more and today the price is 6.1kdollar. I know that once the market will recover and will benefit us as it has been benefiting us so this time I am also thinking to invest some more amounts to make a better collection.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

Basically you took a good decision I think based on this is the right time to invest you money in crypto market because the price of btc is low so you can buy lots of share and this price will increase few days later and this will give you lost of profit.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Make your own if you want something work hard for it or even sell your items there are many ways you can get money depends on hiw you do it legal or illegal as long as it doesn't affect anyone. Right now bitcoins on a dump and for many investors now is the right time to monopolize BITCOIN then watch over it grow as it influences other big investors the chain will go on and on.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

What are your investment plans for this period? I am trying to rebuild my priorities and I am sad for my decision, but I am going to leave Litecoin amd EOS behind
This is a good strategy at this stage of market because the value has dropped further at 5.8k dollar and this is highly achievable price and is easy to invest here. All we need is to invest more because the current conditions are in the favor of a buyer which will result in large quantity of coins on the usage of less money. However the market may drop more but as we know that it is a long term investment so be positive to invest now.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

Actually you need not to worry about how many to invest. There is no hard and fast rule for investment in this market. If you have more money and you are ready to take risk then you can invest all or you can invest less. But invest in a good and safe coin like bitcoin.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

That's the only thing stopping me from acquiring more BTC  Grin I have so much money invested in crypto that I barely survive with my FIAT in the real world lol. Now that Bitcoin is so low, it's a great opportunity to acquire some cheap BTC, but when you don't have the needed dollaz it's a shitty situation LOL. This doesn't stop me from trying tho. With a little bit of "account building" trades on low volume exchanges like Cryptopia I can easily earn some free altcoins and invest in BTC afterwards, but it takes time and it's not that easy to trade in a bearish market.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

You should not worry about how much you are investing on bitcoin. If you don't have a big amount that's never a big deal. You should invest what you have, don't need to wait for a certain amount to money. You can make small investment and make small profits and carry on consecutively.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

I think bitcoin is the safest option for invest. Because it is safe and their performance is  also very good. That’s why many big investors are investing on this project. Day by day bitcoins popularity increase. So you can invest on bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.

My strategy is, whenever i have an excess money on my job then i always try to invest even more in bitcoins because there will be always a time for the price to pump but as of today the price is currently decreasing so try to invest as much as you can while the prices are cheaper.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

This is a good strategy at this stage because one should get more benefit in current market. All the focus of an investor should be on getting benefit regardless of whatever the market is. Now as we know that the market is low so the only benefit we can get from this market is to invest more and to get a lot of coins because this collection will benefit us the most in future market.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.

Take this as an opportunity to explore other methods of earning income like participating into campaign signatures or by faucets. The bitcoin that you receive on campaign signatures depends upon your forum rank and post quality. I highly suggest that you start building your account by providing relevant insights and information for the benefit of the forum and the individuals participating.

This is a good strategy at this stage because one should get more benefit in current market. All the focus of an investor should be on getting benefit regardless of whatever the market is. Now as we know that the market is low so the only benefit we can get from this market is to invest more and to get a lot of coins because this collection will benefit us the most in future market.

It is actually the perfect time to acquire/purchase more bitcoins especially that the prices have been down lately. Rule of thumb, never sell your bitcoins to a price lower from what you initially acquired them. By this, you can allocate your investments whether you view them for short or for long-term perspective.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

I like your spirit! Many people are selling now and you are looking for money to invest.  I think we should invest now because bitcoin is now at an affordable price. We should not be afraid to put in money because I believe this is the bottom and after few range market we will start to see serious pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: