Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need more money to invest now!  (Read 13122 times)
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I have always stated the fact that people have jobs in their real lifes that they make fiat currency and than they invest that money into bitcoin but what people are forgetting is a whole another option. If you work for bitcoin than you will not need to go buy some bitcoin.
Check out online places and how you can make money, if you just persist enough and give enough effort on stuff than you can make money online by as anything as possible. However people are looking at making money online like something incredible.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I have always stated the fact that people have jobs in their real lifes that they make fiat currency and than they invest that money into bitcoin but what people are forgetting is a whole another option. If you work for bitcoin than you will not need to go buy some bitcoin.
Check out online places and how you can make money, if you just persist enough and give enough effort on stuff than you can make money online by as anything as possible. However people are looking at making money online like something incredible.

Most people get paid better in their regular jobs than working online and earning bitcoins, so they tend to buy bitcoins rather than earning them. But I am opposite I work part time for earning bitcoins then spend those as my pocket money and also run my family on those bitcoins so I am completely dependant on bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

if you only have a little money and want to invest in bitcoin I do not feel the benefits, I suggest you try to invest into altcoin or token ico who just entered the market, because the token ico when entering the market will fall away from the price of ico and if your good project will soon benefit in a matter of weeks.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

if you only have a little money and want to invest in bitcoin I do not feel the benefits, I suggest you try to invest into altcoin or token ico who just entered the market, because the token ico when entering the market will fall away from the price of ico and if your good project will soon benefit in a matter of weeks.
I also think that the currency the bitcoin price comparatively trading too much high than other crypto currencies, therefore if you will do a low investment in bitcoin I do not think that it will give you a good profit. Therefore I think that you should find other crypto currencies for investment which have low price but good potential.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Investing more money on bitcoin is very good Idea and strategy and possible to earn more money once the value of the bitcoin recover or back again to 20k dollars or more. I hope other people will invest more to bitcoin like you and they did not sell their bitcoin.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

For convenience you need to act right now to buy the Bitcoins because the current market is low and can go high anytime soon so do not get late. This current market is charging you lesser than that of the average price charges of Bitcoin so you can benefit yourself by buying right now. Professional investors look for buying in low market and then hold it for a long time till highest market so you will get maximum returns if you act accordingly.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

Investing more money on bitcoin is very good Idea and strategy and possible to earn more money once the value of the bitcoin recover or back again to 20k dollars or more. I hope other people will invest more to bitcoin like you and they did not sell their bitcoin.

Lol. You seem to be looking at bitcoin as something that can be found at the end of a rainbow dude. It's not like that. Ask those that lose huge money from 2017 lol. Bitcoin's value can take a very long time to grow with a lot of devaluations in between and not everyone has the capability to move their money with btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

Think twice before you invest huge amount of money in cryptocurrency. As we see the market is so low. And many people are investing inyo it. Buy we still don't know what will the future bring us. If its good or not.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

Think twice before you invest huge amount of money in cryptocurrency. As we see the market is so low. And many people are investing inyo it. Buy we still don't know what will the future bring us. If its good or not.
we better be careful with the money that we will invest in crypto. if we use money that can make a little profit, we better develop it from that money. don't add it again. because this is very risky.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

If you want to invest you don't need to have a big capital to start in investing because small amount is ok to start in investing because now a days market is going down and price is very low you can buy more now at dip price
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

we better be careful with the money that we will invest in crypto. if we use money that can make a little profit, we better develop it from that money. don't add it again. because this is very risky.
Correct, adding money with something that you are not sure is really not a good idea, if you want to invest just put money that you can afford to lose,
spare money that you can develop and grow using your skills and patience, adding huge amount can add a lots of stress if you missed your shot.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

in my opinion, if you are in need of money, then you can search for royalties and you can get money. You can also become a participant from a bounty campaign that can give you additional capital for investment.

Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

I understand your view of buying more now because it is at low price. However, if you can't afford to invest more money now, Invest what you can afford to buy, stay calm and don't put your self in unnecessary pressure in looking for money to invest on a volatile currency. Also,  there will always be other opportunity to buy at low prices in the future (because of it volatile nature).
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Correct, adding money with something that you are not sure is really not a good idea, if you want to invest just put money that you can afford to lose,
spare money that you can develop and grow using your skills and patience, adding huge amount can add a lots of stress if you missed your shot.

I have feeling that at this point, maybe you could even buy Bitcoins with money you cant afford to lose. As long as you can get that money for at least 2 years.  But on the other hand there can always go things wrong. you can get caked and robed or something. So this is bad idea even if we are sure that we are close to the bottom. 
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I understand your view of buying more now because it is at low price. However, if you can't afford to invest more money now, Invest what you can afford to buy, stay calm and don't put your self in unnecessary pressure in looking for money to invest on a volatile currency. Also,  there will always be other opportunity to buy at low prices in the future (because of it volatile nature).
Correct, I remember seeing a thread of a person that bought 3 bitcoins at 19k on credit, if the story is true then his life is ruined because even if bitcoin skyrocketed right now he will be eaten alive by the interest rates, so even if you consider the current prices to be good you must only invest what you can afford to lose or face the consequences later.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Truth is, the more money you have to invest, the better chances of having a good portfolio if you will invest them in a diverse way. You can choose all those cryptos listed on top and have a hold on them for a couple of years and that's really a huge amount of crypto assets.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

If I we're you, look for a way to earn Bitcoins rather than convert your fiat to Bitcoins. That way you don't touch your savings for Bitcoins and if anything bad happens with the value of Bitcoins your savings is still untouched. If you have skills or talent that you ask for Bitcoin as payment, that would be great.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.

Today price of bitcoin is dropping again to $6,500 and i guess were dipping again hopefully to go down at $6,000 or maybe under so i could purchase another bitcoin.we have same belief that the best way to earn here is buy in dip and hold as long as what it takes to make good profit
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

Indeed, if you look at the price of bitcoin that continues to fall, then our instincts definitely want to increase the amount of bitcoin for investment. but we should still have limits to use our money, if it turns out our money is limited, we better not use it all and leave it for our daily needs.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.

Today price of bitcoin is dropping again to $6,500 and i guess were dipping again hopefully to go down at $6,000 or maybe under so i could purchase another bitcoin.we have same belief that the best way to earn here is buy in dip and hold as long as what it takes to make good profit

In my own opinion, if the prices is dropping then it means that it was good to invest even more and you can take advantage of the current situation in order to earn more profit in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: