Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

You should be happy! After all, what you already know about this XDNA project. and most investors still do not know. Therefore, you win!
It is truly said! How many times have I been convinced that if I’m lucky enough to become an early investor in a crypto project and the project "shoots", then you can make just crazy money!

In the world of cryptocurrency, it happens. Enough to believe in one project, and hold. And if this project was really useful to society, and something worth it. So you can earn a lot.
Of course, if the project starts to work in full force and with the help of the XDNA platform millions of money from charitable foundations will pass, the cost of the coin will soar to the moon!
after the release of the project in full force of work, and when this project will have a lot of fans - this coin will have a huge potential and not a small cost,and if we wait for the market to rise-it will only add value and popularity of the coin
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

You should be happy! After all, what you already know about this XDNA project. and most investors still do not know. Therefore, you win!
It is truly said! How many times have I been convinced that if I’m lucky enough to become an early investor in a crypto project and the project "shoots", then you can make just crazy money!

In the world of cryptocurrency, it happens. Enough to believe in one project, and hold. And if this project was really useful to society, and something worth it. So you can earn a lot.
Of course, if the project starts to work in full force and with the help of the XDNA platform millions of money from charitable foundations will pass, the cost of the coin will soar to the moon!
after the release of the project in full force of work, and when this project will have a lot of fans - this coin will have a huge potential and not a small cost,and if we wait for the market to rise-it will only add value and popularity of the coin

With increasing popularity, the price should also grow. But lately it is not. Very popular projects cost little.
mundoyk

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

With increasing popularity, the price should also grow. But lately it is not. Very popular projects cost little.

I agree that not all popular projects now have a low price. Except for a few very old projects. Most likely this is due to the fact that popular projects lack new investors. Many projects are now supported only by the crypto community and do not have a real product or have other problems (competition, regulators, etc.) when they want to enter a large market. People hold such projects in the hope of the future.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

And now what do we have as a result of a hard fork? Which changes? Where can I read about it in detail?
I know that now the percentage of the distribution of rewards has changed. Now miners get less, and masternod owners get more!
In my opinion, this will only lead to a deterioration in the sphere of mining. Miners and so now earn little money, and if even the owners of the masternodes will get more, it's a complete collapse!
I agree, because the owners of the masterworks do not do any work: do not buy the equipment, do not install it, and get less. That's just not fair!
I don't agree with you. First, people who invest in masternodes are spent on its purchase. And this is usually a lot of money. Who needs to pay for the VPS service is also a cost.
TasosRiv

Activity: 232
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

If more people buy coins to stake on masternodes, then the price of the coin will increase and the miners will also be benefited.
Think about it this way: If the miners' rewards were halved and the price's coin was doubled, then the miners' profits will stay the same!

However what we wanted was to reward the supporters who will buy early into the project.
What are the bonuses for early investors? Does the bonus depend on the number of tokens purchased or is it fixed as a percentage?

We're going with a similar solution as BTC, ETH and many other coins. These coins halve their block rewards, increasing the scarcity, driving the price up and therefore early investors are rewarded with more returns.
XDNA however will do small reward reductions in order to avoid a shock to our balance. This decision also leaves room for more investors to jumb in while the price is low!
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

I agree that not all popular projects now have a low price. Except for a few very old projects. Most likely this is due to the fact that popular projects lack new investors. Many projects are now supported only by the crypto community and do not have a real product or have other problems (competition, regulators, etc.) when they want to enter a large market. People hold such projects in the hope of the future.

Yes, we have to wait for the new news hyip. The more people pull the higher we fly)))) On the moon !!!!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

It turns out with your words you get a reward of 1 coin per day? At a cost of 15 cents, this is not a lot of money ...
Of course not! The day flies many times on 1 coin. But the number of these arrivals depends on what is your masternode.
And what are the divisions of the masternodes? I did not find this information. Likely only 1 kind of.
In the XDNA there are 3 types of masternodes: 1000 coins, 3000 coins and the largest "full Masternoder" per 5000 coins!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

now there are many Scam projects, and in the early stages of project development is very difficult to know the truth about this project and its reliability, which is why now the project is difficult to start fundraising
So in my XDNA and not engaged in fundraising. They did not and do not hold any presales or something like that.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

And now what do we have as a result of a hard fork? Which changes? Where can I read about it in detail?
I know that now the percentage of the distribution of rewards has changed. Now miners get less, and masternod owners get more!
In my opinion, this will only lead to a deterioration in the sphere of mining. Miners and so now earn little money, and if even the owners of the masternodes will get more, it's a complete collapse!
And some projects, such as Ethereum, generally plan to abandon classical mining and fully switch to POS-staking. So what? Tell me that Ethereum will collapse?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

On the one hand, there is so much scam right now that it’s scary to invest in anything. On the other hand, the project really looks decent + the presence of a small masternody which can be bought quite cheaply.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

When there is a change in the trend in the crypto market, then everything will go into growth. So it was and will be. you need not a lot of patience.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

If it's a charity, so how is the team going to make money? It seems to me that charity and earnings are not related to each other.
You are very mistaken. Billions of dollars are spinning in the charity market. This is a huge market. And believe me that doing good deeds can also make good money!
The XDNA team will benefit by just using the platform, since the value of the coin will increase and the team is receiving 1% of each block. The amount of XDNA the team receives is almost steady (the block reward decreases so their reward also decreases a little), their benefit is the increase in coin's value and this will be possible through demand for charity actions.
It also seems to me that for the success of the XDNA project and the growth of the value of the coin, it is the project platform that needs to be popularized. That it can create the necessary liquidity for the XDNA coin.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

I agree, because the owners of the masterworks do not do any work: do not buy the equipment, do not install it, and get less. That's just not fair!
I would not say that. Masternodes owners also bear the costs of both node launches and its operation.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

Mining is now fading into the background. In the future, it is possible that the mining cryptocurrency will remain in the past. His place will be taken by new, less energy-consuming algorithms.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

Regarding the reduction of payments to miners and the increase in payments to masternodes owners - it seems to me that the steps that the XDNA project team is taking go along with the latest trends in the crypto market!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

now there are many Scam projects, and in the early stages of project development is very difficult to know the truth about this project and its reliability, which is why now the project is difficult to start fundraising
So in my XDNA and not engaged in fundraising. They did not and do not hold any presales or something like that.
You're right! The project did not raise funds from users and did not conduct ICO. Coins could be obtained by doing mining or participating in the bounty, and everyone bought the coins on the stock exchanges on an equal footing.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Regarding the reduction of payments to miners and the increase in payments to masternodes owners - it seems to me that the steps that the XDNA project team is taking go along with the latest trends in the crypto market!
You're right. This is now the trend in the crypto world. New projects are generally released only on the POS algorithm and generally without the possibility of classical mining. Probably need to recognize that mining is dying.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Guys do not forget to support our beloved project XDNA in the competition for the title of the best crypto project in Russia "Blockchain Life
Awards 2018"!
You can vote on the link: https://blockchain-life.com/en/awards/
I tried to register to support the XDNA project in voting, but for some reason I don’t receive a letter in the mail.

for some reason sends to the spam folder. so if you automatically delete these letters from the folder, you will not be able to register in any way. im had to use my second email to be able to vote. dont know what it will give them, but think there is no excess advertising in such a market.
I also had a confirmation email in my spam folder. Check your spam folder well. certainly letter there.

many have this problem and if you look at what people write in the chat, you can see that for some reason, they all get confirmation in the spam folder. it is very strange to be honest as if the mailing is coming from one server at the same time to many, as a result, email clients mark it as a threat.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Yes, we have to wait for the new news hyip. The more people pull the higher we fly)))) On the moon !!!!
That the crypto market is not very responsive to positive news. On the negative responds instantly and lowers the price down, but the positive does not want to grow.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

A new crypto service The Hub, has emerged. One of the main features of the service will be the support of active staking for coins with the POS algorithm, i.e. you keep the coin on the exchange and receive payments to your account via POS.
Now selected coins to vote for the right to free listing.
If developers are interested, they can let them apply!
https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
What it is? Is this some kind of new stock exchange voting for a free listing? I did not see the XDAN project on the list to cast my vote!
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: