Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax?  (Read 4307 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

Of course, 40% of the Bitcoins population has joined Bitcoin only because they do not have to pay taxes here, but if the government decided to legalize it then they will implement taxes upon it. There is surely going to make things a little harder but I am sure that nobody is going to leave the Bitcoin system because of this. The thing is if people pay 50% of the amount spending on Bitcoins has the tax then they will choose whether to use the faint money instead of using the virtual currency. It is simply like torturing the system.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

I think it's just around the corner. Taxes are now being imposed on everything that is, soon a tax on air will appear yet
AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

That doesn't look possible, and I actually see no clue in such law because I wonder how would they collect such taxes.

NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

How do even "count" how much one person have earned through the bitcoin trading for taxation? I don't really see the way how that could be taxed in some way.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I disagree with the implementation of tax collection on btcoin holers, because that would be very detrimental to them because they have already paid GAS for each of their transactions, which need to be taxed in my opinion.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 07:47:43 AM by bendernine

I disagree with the implementation of tax collection on btcoin holers, because that would be very detrimental to them because they have already paid GAS for each of their transactions, which need to be taxed in my opinion.

Still included in the type of transaction tax (VAT) that we have paid directly when making transactions on the local exchange market, but we also have an obligation for income tax and this is something important in taxes,

if the state does not give you something binding like this, then the state will also not get economic benefits, while their currency continues to be converted to crypto globally without state monitoring.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

Government and tax is guaranteed for certainty when accepted as a full currency. But I did think that government will get their taxes via transactions made on bitcoin and possible ethereum too; if both are being used as means of spendings.
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

If it is regulated by government, I think is no a matter. As a good society and citizen we should follow the rules and government laws because the rules made for better life not to harm. In fact today only a view countries that legalize crypto currency, this taxation system can be implemented when all citizen get fully in to crypto currency. So, there will be social discrepancy.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

You should listen to news and read latest articles in order to stay update. Bitcoin has been successfully recognized by so many developed countries of the world such as America, England, Japan and so on. Recently Germany has also recognized bitcoin which means it is legal in these states. Bitcoin is decentralized so no one can put tax on it.

If people cooperate with government then it will build economy as well and our living style will become more comfortable. Fiat is also helping us out in our countries but when we look at the cryptocurrency and furthermore discuss about tax then it feels irrelevant to pay tax on it as it is decentralized and government should give us free hand in it as they are collecting tax on other things so they have to make it tax free for us just like other countries are tax free for it. Government can make our living style comfortable as they are taking tax from us in other things.
all users want a freedom without any intervention because that is why many people come and join bitcoin for that reason, if the government comes because they want to give tax, of course some users will reject it, but on the other hand we need it to legalize bitcoin?
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

I dont think so. If bitcoin holder have to pay taxes, its means government already regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency and thats mean more investor will confident to invest in cryptomarket. It will make cryptocurrency growing and market cap value will increase.
Paying taxes is obligation every citizen and i think its good for crypto community if bitcoin holder have to pay taxes
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

if the bitcoin holder is subject to tax, the question is which country will apply the bitcoin owner's tax, while the bitcoin owner is without a country, globally around the world so that the government can apply sales and purchase taxes related to their respective countries can be applied, income tax and taxes Incoming goods or asset taxes, which are also of little value, indicate that bitcoin is recognized in the tax collection country, and the effect is also very good.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

Well, if we are all oblige to pay Bitcoin taxes then this mean Bitcoin is now accepted everywhere in which the more the commodity is legal then the more will people will trust and join the investment because their confidence level for the security is high. In general, Bitcoin will become more stable and strong due to high demand of it.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

Well, if we are all oblige to pay Bitcoin taxes then this mean Bitcoin is now accepted everywhere in which the more the commodity is legal then the more will people will trust and join the investment because their confidence level for the security is high. In general, Bitcoin will become more stable and strong due to high demand of it.
that is positive effect if we should pay taxes from bitcoin we have.and i think all investor could be agree if this policy give positive impact to their investment value.and also they feel comfortable with market condition.no more fud about banning from government.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

This can be very complicated, right? In order to do that, the government authorities need to link all the crypto-wallets to the individuals, as a lot many of the users won't be ready to reveal their crypto holdings. And doing so is going to take a lot of time and effort.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

I don't think it would be easy to pay tax online because this currency is not that legal in any country even if there are many people who agreed to pay their tax most of the people will say that it is not yet legal to pay their tax and not that easy to make it legal in any country that's why there should have more process to be done to make it happened in any country.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

This can be very complicated, right? In order to do that, the government authorities need to link all the crypto-wallets to the individuals, as a lot many of the users won't be ready to reveal their crypto holdings. And doing so is going to take a lot of time and effort.
they can take data from centralized exchanger.this exchange could provide data, which asset is hold by each person and they could calculate its value.government take this raw data to short which is eligible to pay taxes.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

I think taking taxes to bitcoin holders will not make the bitcon community expansion low. because when a government has taken tax from bitcoin, that country has legalized bitcoin. and the tax will be managed by a country whose benefits will return to us. and if bitcoin is legal then we can trade and mining freely.

Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

I don't think it's possible, bitcoin holders don't need to pay taxes, you can also use it to store as many assets as you have, as much as you can, the more bitcoin you have, the more you can get.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin holders should not pay their taxes because every transactions does have a fee which can compensate into the taxes that government are requiring.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin holders should not pay their taxes because every transactions does have a fee which can compensate into the taxes that government are requiring.
each person have their own opinion.and nothing wrong with their opinion.it depend on which side we look it.paying or not paying is not problem for me personally as long as our money didnt disturb by government regulation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: