Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:15:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is most likely going to die, here is why...  (Read 2829 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

bitcoin will live for a very long time because of its technology and we will still see good growth in this and subsequent years
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

~snip~

So after all of the reason why bitcoin going to die,my question is what are you doing here?What is the Stupid,noob and fool human like you still in this community?Why not go to hell since no one needs your opinion here

We are contented on what the bitcoins performances and we don’t have to expect bigger until things happened so stop fooling us because people now are mature enough to get what you mean here
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is not easy to die, because bitcoin is king of crypto, so if you believe that bitcoin will die, I am also sure crypto will die, but I am sure crypto will never die at any time, therefore I also believe that bitcoin is not will never die too.

Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

I don't think bitcoin will ever die or will never be useless as long as there are still people who believe and continue to invest and demean even though the price of bitcoin is falling. These people have extensive knowledge about bitcoin and they have a strong feeling that the fall in the price of bitcoin is now only temporary due to the influence of negative news.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

I do not own any bitcoin, but I knew about bitcoin 6 years ago, before most people even heard about it. Except I didn't buy it then, I was wrong about that prediction. So I am trying to see if I can make some money now.

But looking into the future, I am still not convinced about bitcoin. Before anyone get all defensive, I would like to know WHY you think it will go up. Because I would like to make some money too.  Grin

In my view, there are several problems:

1. Bitcoin value is all based on sentiment. Most people say it is under valued now, but that is only a reflection of how you feel about it. And this is fine, because in comparison most stock prices are irrational as well (especially these days). people make lots of money buying over valued stocks. But the problem I see is that the fear-of-missing-out sentiment has passed. Almost everyone know about bitcoin now. And they also know Bitcoin has dropped 70% of the value since its highest peak? Once someone get burned by something, the others will be a lot more cautious. And when people become rational about a investment that is built on sentiment, that is a huge problem for future growth. there are many examples of puffed up stocks crashing down to earth, and never to recover its value. The ones that can recover and soar in the long run all have great business fundamental to support its value, in other words "making money".

2. Bitcoin is no longer unique. Regardless of what people say, bitcoin is not like gold. Sure, the amount of bitcoin is finite, but it is not unique compared to other cryptocurrency. The only thing special about it, is the name itself. And there are tons of new cryptocurrencies now, and people can create infinitely more types, IF it is profitable. Correct me if I am wrong, what is the fundamental difference between a "bitcoin" and a "ripple" other than the value? nothing at all.

3. technology risks. There is always a possibility a more advanced cryptocurrency will emerge and completely outshine bitcoin. I believe there are already some cryptocurrency that transact faster than bitcoin? Not sure of the detail but I have read it somewhere. And when it happens again and again bitcoin will be wiped out. Remember we used to use CDs? tapes? camera films? Bitcoin was created almost a decade ago, that is a lifetime ago in the technology world.

other issues: practicality, and safety. It doesn't actually make paying for something easier, and some argue this is safer than traditional banking, well just look at the news of people lost coins or got hacked.

I do think it is possible for bitcoin to go up (not skyrocket though), but it seems the headwind is getting really strong. So why do you think you should hold on? Instead of just saying "it will go to the moon", "it will change the world", please provide reason.
 .....keep your reasons,bitcoin lives forever and is here to stay,am not trying justify its stay to you,but if you have clue what bitcoin is,then your mentality will change..
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

I do not own any bitcoin, but I knew about bitcoin 6 years ago, before most people even heard about it. Except I didn't buy it then, I was wrong about that prediction. So I am trying to see if I can make some money now.

But looking into the future, I am still not convinced about bitcoin. Before anyone get all defensive, I would like to know WHY you think it will go up. Because I would like to make some money too.  Grin

1. Bitcoin value is all based on sentiment. Most people say it is under valued now, but that is only a reflection of how you feel about it. And this is fine, because in comparison most stock prices are irrational as well (especially these days). people make lots of money buying over valued stocks. But the problem I see is that the fear-of-missing-out sentiment has passed. Almost everyone know about bitcoin now. And they also know Bitcoin has dropped 70% of the value since its highest peak? Once someone get burned by something, the others will be a lot more cautious. And when people become rational about a investment that is built on sentiment, that is a huge problem for future growth. there are many examples of puffed up stocks crashing down to earth, and never to recover its value. The ones that can recover and soar in the long run all have great business fundamental to support its value, in other words "making money".

2. Bitcoin is no longer unique. Regardless of what people say, bitcoin is not like gold. Sure, the amount of bitcoin is finite, but it is not unique compared to other cryptocurrency. The only thing special about it, is the name itself. And there are tons of new cryptocurrencies now, and people can create infinitely more types, IF it is profitable. Correct me if I am wrong, what is the fundamental difference between a "bitcoin" and a "ripple" other than the value? nothing at all.

3. technology risks. There is always a possibility a more advanced cryptocurrency will emerge and completely outshine bitcoin. I believe there are already some cryptocurrency that transact faster than bitcoin? Not sure of the detail but I have read it somewhere. And when it happens again and again bitcoin will be wiped out. Remember we used to use CDs? tapes? camera films? Bitcoin was created almost a decade ago, that is a lifetime ago in the technology world.

other issues: practicality, and safety. It doesn't actually make paying for something easier, and some argue this is safer than traditional banking, well just look at the news of people lost coins or got hacked.

I do think it is possible for bitcoin to go up (not skyrocket though), but it seems the headwind is getting really strong. So why do you think you should hold on? Instead of just saying "it will go to the moon", "it will change the world", please provide reason.
I agree with statement number two, now this bitcoin is not unique anymore, altcoin has a lot better than bitcoin
and if the BTC price goes up and down quickly, then surely it's just the act of the whales who are setting the price,

I do not agree with the statement that bitcoin will die, because not all countries know about bitcoin and there are still many countries that have not used bitcoin. and I think bitcoin is still unique in everyone's eyes because they are scrambling to get bitcoin and be used as a collection of their currencies.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

bitcoin will live for a very long time because of its technology and we will still see good growth in this and subsequent years
I agree with you bitcoin will never die because in my opinion bitcoin technology is now needed by everyone so if it dies or dies so that it will help humans to fulfill their lives will die too, we must support bitcoin always
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Taking a look at the problem available on the market this season a lot of us may choose it would go to the finish. However the only when you actually have confidence in this, you'll await the actual develops from the marketplace.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

I know that bitcoin have some several problems , but I know bitcoin itself is trying fix and manage it. But dont you think that it also happen before ? But bitcoin surpass those problems and now that its happening I believe that bitcoin can face all those challenges.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

I think that what you think about BTC does not matter  Grin though I get your point but I don't think BTC is gonna fade away, and Its clearly undeniable that you have an idea about what you have said, but It doesn't seem fair enough for you to conclude that BTC is most likely going to die in the future, without stating any kind of clear preference, and I think that 80% of what you have said is highly OPINIONATED.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

I think so bitcoin will never die but it price will going also increased/decrease.bitcoin is the number one currency in the crypto world.i believe it and 90℅ people same to agree with my mind. Actually some people do not like bitcoin because of the price unstable.this people want to more profitable without any long time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Those who say bitcoin will die, are people who don't understand bitcoin well. Bitcoin is the first Crypto that is present and has been known by people all over the world, the strength of bitcoin is very large and people have believed in bitcoin. There will be no crypto that can beat bitcoin, because they always move to follow the price of bitcoin. For me bitcoin is a long-term investment that will provide big profits, and I am sure that in the next few years the price of bitcoin will go up and be able to give big benefits to every user.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Perhaps bitcoin will dip into $4000 by the end of year.
Even the price of bitcoin will dip into $4000 in the end of this year it will not a reason die simply because the token will probably die if there is no investors or the value of token will become 0 on the market. Bitcoin will probably survive because the number of investors already become double and I hope it would not happen.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Mate, Bitcoin will be around for a long time, it's just something that people need, maybe not everyone
But many people will need Bitcoin, they actually need Bitcoin right now. it is something that could change
The way of our lives by helping us to decentralize a currency and have no need for the banks when there
Is no need for the banks. let me explain why we need Bitcoin. you could say that we need Bitcoin to make
Anonymous transactions, I agree with that argument, but what we need Bitcoin for is to have freedom
Over our transactions, if you want to send a million dollar to somebody in a sanctioned country, there is
No bank to do that because countries like the united states won't allow a bank to transfer money to some
Countries. with the help of Bitcoin now you can transfer even billions to any country, most importantly you
Could just send money to a different Bitcoin address without anyone knowing the true destination.
Yes...it might going to die, but I must say that it's not this century maybe the next century coming. But I might even come to your surprise that it might not even die at all.
If you have a good reason to tell us about how Bitcoin is going to die, share and tell the tale mate, next
Century? how could you predict what would happen in the future? if people could have predicted the future
They could predict a decade just about 10 years ago to see that Bitcoin is going to grow steadily with a
Few pumps and dumps along the way. now people say that Bitcoin is going to go much higher than what the
Price is now in the future, next 2 years the price of Bitcoin will more likely double because of the difficulty
Of mining, when you mine Bitcoin at a cost of $10,000 per coin you won't sell it for anything less, since we
Need Bitcoin for our future, we'll buy it at more than $10,000 after 2 years from now.
Even the price of bitcoin will dip into $4000 in the end of this year it will not a reason die simply because the token will probably die if there is no investors or the value of token will become 0 on the market. Bitcoin will probably survive because the number of investors already become double and I hope it would not happen.
How do you know if the price is going to dip into $4000 by the end of this year mate? for what I can tell
Price went through the roof this year and became much more stable in the past few months, this is the
Natural progression of the price and it will go up every month instead of going back down.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

If ever it continue to drop down no doubt that it will probably dump at the end of this year, still experts say and almost everybody including my friends that bitcoin is now cooling off or laying low, and spite the fact that bitcoin has facing some issues but then again hoping that at the end of this year which is probably 2019 i hope that we can see a good prices for bitcoin also for the altcoins.

Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Sorry but how can you make these claims about bitcoin ending when you said it yourself that you don't own any bitcoin? Reading and learning about it is one thing, but to be able to really understand the market you have to have experience having your own coins. Seems to me that this is just a way to spread fear and paranoia among the users. Please stop.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Hopefully what you say is not true and hopefully Bitcoin will still remain and still be very useful for the future and I'm sure Bitcoin or the technology owned by Bitcoin can provide solutions to problems that exist in the future.
bitcoin will stay alive as long as there are people using it, and bitcoin won't be able to die that easily. we know there are lots of ways for someone to get rid of bitcoin, but they still can't. yes I think bitcoin is a solution for one's economy and country. the times will be more sophisticated and the blockchain will be used in the future because the system is fast and efficient.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

I think you are wrong. You think like that because you and your friends are aware of bitcoin, but if it is seen in the true sense, about only 30% of people is know about bitcoin. It does not matter, bitcoin will continue to grow, it will not die.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Over the years it seems to be "eliminated", but bitcoin still lives and develops very strongly. Also, if you want to stop bitcoin transactions, you almost have to crash the internet, so the chance of bitcoin death is very low.
Those are just FUDs being spread so the prices can be dumped and the whales can buy them for cheap. These bullshits are so common right now that spreading those news has actually become ineffective. People now understands that what is right and what is wrong in this case. By the way, stopping transactions does not mean you have killed bitcoin. As long as bitcoin has a single unit value, it is still alive.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

If bitcoin dies, all existing crypto will die, and there will be no more cryptocurrency. That is the uniqueness of bitcoin where every existing crypto moves its price following the movement of the price of bitcoin. For that I believe that bitcoin will never die, and always lead in the crypto currency market and become a guide in the price movements of each crypto that exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: