Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins -10%+,Is it time to buy?  (Read 505 times)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

It's risky to buy now because we can see another -10% tomorrow or next week. It's scary to imagine if this fall will continue all summer Sad

But I do believe that it will. And it's not a problem for me as an investor/trader actually, the only problem that I'm actually worried about is ICOs. Most of them are delayed because devs are afraid to raise funds now, other delay their listings on the exchanges because they think that the price of their own tokens will also follow the common trend...

Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

There are lots of altcoin that drops even - 13% and worst, but when they pump up they pumps up good but only for few, some  coin are not lucky at all, so you better pick your altcoin wisely.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

For now are all altcoins in aveage 75% down in compare with their all time high. Bitcoin is 70% down and altcoins like Icon (ICX) are 87% in comparison with their all time high. So I think that it is time to buy different coins now.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

As Bitcoin went to 5900$ shortly yesterday I bought a big bag of btc again. Swapped them to altcoins like ETH, XRP and Steem. My next stop will be at 4.Xk to buy more. But personally I just hope we get up soon, since my bags are now almost full and getting lower and lower really feels depressing.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

It might go deeper than -10% but that is not applicable for all altcoins even the majority are being down together with bitcoin, they have their own variations and price flows, the bottom is still unpredictable as it may go further down or it will recover soon but it all depends on your trading strategy, they are saying the bottom is $4,000 or $3,000 but I doubt it will crash like that, buy the dip but do not let your capital all at once in one day, you may miss another drop tomorrow or not.

lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Hello pals,
With the big crash of Bitcoin today from 6700$ to 6000$,all altcoins followed this path and now all top altcoins are red -10%.
Is is good time to buy considering the fact that Bitcoin can rebounce any time so Altcoins do the same? Or buying now during the dip is risky because it can go deeper?
What do you think?
Regards

I think that you need to buy today and parts of 25% of your budget.  You need to buy up to the 29th, or even up to 28th, the rate will be kept at the bottom, and then must go up. These are my personal observations on the bitcoin market news.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

There's no right answer to your question. But with a balanced buying strategy you'll be able to pick up some coins you've been eyeing without jeopardising your overall portfolio and taking on too much risk. Always account for worst case scenario and be prepared to buy at that time if it does get there. In short - it's okay to buy a little, but never go all it and keep some back to put in if it does go really low.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

I think this is the right time to buy even though the duration of the fall in prices will be long then it will be a long term investment. because for the year 2018 the development of crypto is very slow but could be the end of this year there will be a surprise
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

Trying to catch the best price sometime can be risky as you may end up catching a falling knife in such a scenario. Always allow the market to be a step ahead and let it develop to see if you are on the right track. So far, as long as there is uncertainty in bitcoin market and some possibility of going lower, I would say you wait it out, monitor some of the altcoins during this period to see how they are responding to the general market trend. As it is, some may have hit their bottom, but I would not want to bet too much on it, so it is still necessary to be careful, but I am sure some of the altcoins will get to a stage that you will surely know it is just a spot on to load up.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

There seems to be a better time for investment because it may come at a more convenient time, because the idea of investors in the whole market seems to fall even further.

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

There is always the risk of going more dip, but you can take your chance for having profit if bitcoin bounces back to 8-9k. You can consider it as a buying opportunity.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

market would bounce back surprisingly by today or tomorrow
You mean the prices are going to drop even lower? To be honest no one can't predict what's gonna happen tomorrow so if you're believe in crypto and if you have some free money this is your time. Maybe price will go down more but it's not a problem if you know what to do. This is general idea - you should know what you're doiing here for 100%. This is the key.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

No one will know where is the bottom, but this altcoins, prices of this dip seems to be attractive. You can try to buy some coins using part of your capital and monitor the market before buying more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

No one will know where is the bottom, but this altcoins, prices of this dip seems to be attractive. You can try to buy some coins using part of your capital and monitor the market before buying more.
In any case, this is not the end of the crypto currency, because this type of activity has just begun to develop. I think that whoever has unaccounted funds, they can be abandoned but investments today.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

Nobody can easy answer this question. For me , I have own buying price. Thus, I will follow my guide.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

All altcoins have fallen by almost 40% compared to the beginning of the year and this is an abnormal situation, the losses were felt by everyone. Another thing is that all reacted differently, and in all those who are looking for their benefit in this market and manipulating it are to blame. Well, I think they should fix everything and make everyone happy again.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

Hello pals,
With the big crash of Bitcoin today from 6700$ to 6000$,all altcoins followed this path and now all top altcoins are red -10%.
Is is good time to buy considering the fact that Bitcoin can rebounce any time so Altcoins do the same? Or buying now during the dip is risky because it can go deeper?
What do you think?
Regards
if i am to answer,buy as much as you can and you will profit when recovery happens,i had just bought ethereum now and planning to buy two altcoin under $100 tomorrow,waiting if the price continues to fall in 24 hours if not then i will stick on buying that said altcoins to be added in my portfolios

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

Not -10% they are already a lot in terms of price because for example previously the price of the CND coin is around 0.30$ but now the price of CND is nearly 0.03$. It means the value of the coin decreased a lot not only with CND other coins are facing a problem like this.
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Take a look at how NLG is performing. Also very close to a major update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556668.0
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

I think we should buy! This price we can no longer see .. It is better to leave some of the fiat money for purchase later, but most of the money can be invested in altcoins now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: