Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

First of all, you need a good mentor to show you everything
In this case you can use internet resources with good information

Yeah, I use the same scheme to learn
But it’s hard to find good internet content

That’s the question but I found one portal with free webinars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Free? Are they good ?

What recourse
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Free? Are they good ?

What recourse

Streamity
For now that’s free
They have ICO now, after it all the services will be paid in their STM tokens
trespiclof

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

Free? Are they good ?

What recourse

Streamity
For now that’s free
They have ICO now, after it all the services will be paid in their STM tokens
Could you give a link please?
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

You can become a very good trader, currently you can buy as market is started to just move upwards. Also trading is not easy and being at initial stage learn and only trade with small amount which you can afford to lose in worst come scenario. Also trade with good coins in start which can rise or recover better than other coins.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

searching for articles online, youtube videos, bitcointalk forum and constant practice of trading will help you very well
Yeah, the good thing about our present world right now is that there is lots of information you can always make good use of and learn so much to get better over time.

It is just a pity that a lot of people today are lazy to learn and they just want to do things their own way and expecting that making mistakes from experience will help them get better but it does not work out that way unfortunately. As long as the market is concerned, it involves making quick decisions based on knowledge and even with that knowledge you can still make mistakes, let alone, not having the knowledge at all.
Professional traders are enriched with the knowledge of trading either traditional or modern they are efficient in their works and know how to make strategies and plans to make money. Professional traders do not think that what are the situations of market but they think only for benefit to make plans in order to make it.

In the current market of Bitcoin they do not care what the market is and what will be but they are in making decisions which benefit them, they think that market changes with the passage of time.
vudinhphu81

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Want to become a professional trader, you need to understand the market, have knowledge of time, experience. You need to have certain rules in the game.
Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I think that you cannot just become a professional Trader without actual process of trading, while you would learn on your own mistakes, which would be repeated few times every each.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

The firs thing that you need to learn, is how to control yourself while trading, and how to make profits without being too exhausted about the market situation, just relax.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

The firs thing that you need to learn, is how to control yourself while trading, and how to make profits without being too exhausted about the market situation, just relax.

Its good to aim high, but maybe just start somewhere, small not jump straight to professionalism, ehh? Get to know the market and what it means, is the first thing to learn for achieving your goal.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

To learn professional business, you must first manually strengthen yourself. Because you may know that any business or loss could happen.You also have good knowledge about trade. This will make it easier for you to trade. I think these qualities are necessary to be a professional businessman.
Professional traders trade on high level or on large scale as they are more experienced and trained traders and know that what the right decision is. In order to trade efficiently with experience you need to trade in many sources which will enrich you with that knowledge and with that experience you can start and face with many and in any situations so go for it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
Trading is a game that is skillful and you will need to actually develop your skills in other to become a successful trader. Professionals traders has developed their skills and knowledge on when to buy using technical, sentimental and fundamentals analysis and to also sell by combine those issues again to make money.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Being a professional trader requires a whole lot. It means knowing virtually everything that trading entails - which is acquiring vast knowledge in trading and putting such knowledge into proper and profitable use.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
To be a professional trader, you should be a professional minded man and for that, you need to know to understand that loss and profit is part of the game. Having said that, we can now talk about the skills you might need. You would need to be efficient in crypto evaluation.

The decision of buying a perfect crypto and the time to sell it is also important. The investors’ response to the down market also characterizes a professional trader. Some knowledge about finance and economics is also desirable.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
If you want to be a perfect profession trader then surely you just need to spend lots of time and enter every type of the category to work and also you should keep in your mind that you will not go with any type of the news and fud , you should just make analysis according to the current market analysis and based upon the quality of the asset for which you want to make speculation .
Now it will more better to form you to work and enter every type of trading ( short as well as in long term trading ) .
Every loss in the trading will clear you that what should we not make mistake in future so that not get into loss and also every profit will explain you that what you should do more so that you can increase the chances of the profit easily .
In this way you will be able to make yourself a perfect trader to understand that how much profit you can make in any type of the speculation easily .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

First of all, you need to learn how to control yourself while trading with crypto currency. You need to be able to trade without any emotion. If you learn to do this, then you will become a successful trader.
That is solid true. You can’t just make things amazing if you don’t know the skill to make good patience and relax mind. Look, trading is all about taking decisions. Either it is short term trading or long term or holding even, you have to decide what to do at possible right time. So that right time is amalgamated with your emotions or loose mind, then things wouldn’t be giving you best result.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

Become a professional trader by learning trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learn strategies and gain experience implementing them. Unfortunately, the path to becoming a professional trader isn't a straightforward one. There is a significant amount of incorrect and misleading information on the subject of trading. Sometimes new traders mistakenly believe some of the incorrect information, and unless they rectify the issue may never become a professional trader. Or the new trader believes there is a perfect method of trading out there which produces only winning trades. Searching for such a thing is a fruitless endeavor and may mean the trader wastes valuable time when instead they could be learning to trade a more realistic yet still profitable system.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

searching for articles online, youtube videos, bitcointalk forum and constant practice of trading will help you very well
Yeah, the good thing about our present world right now is that there is lots of information you can always make good use of and learn so much to get better over time.

It is just a pity that a lot of people today are lazy to learn and they just want to do things their own way and expecting that making mistakes from experience will help them get better but it does not work out that way unfortunately. As long as the market is concerned, it involves making quick decisions based on knowledge and even with that knowledge you can still make mistakes, let alone, not having the knowledge at all.
Professional traders are enriched with the knowledge of trading either traditional or modern they are efficient in their works and know how to make strategies and plans to make money. Professional traders do not think that what are the situations of market but they think only for benefit to make plans in order to make it.

In the current market of Bitcoin they do not care what the market is and what will be but they are in making decisions which benefit them, they think that market changes with the passage of time.
Even a basic traders should also be bare in mind too that to become a professional trader you should have this what we called knowledge to what you're going to deal with, to what you're going to invest with your time, money and effort. This is all just what a traders should have and let's add also to this of having a patient and skills too.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Even a basic traders should also be bare in mind too that to become a professional trader you should have this what we called knowledge to what you're going to deal with, to what you're going to invest with your time, money and effort. This is all just what a traders should have and let's add also to this of having a patient and skills too.
Learn the basic of trading is mandatory specially  jB candles then start to learn from youtubers and bloggers about daily life experience concluded from long run trading . also it is very important to have patience with you as your nick name all the way long .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I have entered the Crypto market since 2015 and the money I earn is over $ 200k. I think that's a pretty big number for young people like me and most of the money I earn is from investment. The way to make a profit and become a good investor is to read a lot and practice a lot. You need to have some capital and execute your investment strategies. If you make a mistake, fix it until it is correct. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: