Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Learning to trade is not that hard you just need to watch some video and understand it, now if you understand it and know what to do then you can do the trading. If you will trade you need to monitor the price if you want to earn a passive income, but if you do not have any time and you just do the trading with your free time then you can do long term trading. In long term trading you just need to set your order book and you will wait if there is someone who will buy your coin.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

Learning to trade is not that hard you just need to watch some video and understand it, now if you understand it and know what to do then you can do the trading. If you will trade you need to monitor the price if you want to earn a passive income, but if you do not have any time and you just do the trading with your free time then you can do long term trading. In long term trading you just need to set your order book and you will wait if there is someone who will buy your coin.
Learning is really not hard for those people who are really eager to learn with proper motivation and determination.I suggest to start trading with a small capital so you won't be frustrated if ever something went wrong in the end.Mistakes normally occured for traders,you just have to learn from it and apply the lessons in your next trading.And as much as possible,trade only for profits and not with your personal emotions.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

Learning to trade
June 23, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #1
I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

U like the fact that you are interested in trading cryptocurrency and you also like to improve on your trading. Patience is virtue you need to learn and have in cryptocurrency,  no matter how good you are at trading if you don't apply patience,  you may continue to lose!

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

Successful traders takes ample time to hone their skills. Trading skills is not something that happen overnight, you need to be persistent with it. Personally, my experience in this space has shown me that TA and FA aren't enough to be make successful trading rather I'll say you should watch out for news. News (hype) influence this space alot.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

Have lost a lot of money trading blindly, not taking profits and entering wrongly, not even using stop loss was a disaster, honestly I learnt the hard way, but I have improved

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

U like the fact that you are interested in trading cryptocurrency and you also like to improve on your trading. Patience is virtue you need to learn and have in cryptocurrency,  no matter how good you are at trading if you don't apply patience,  you may continue to lose!

Yes you are right, your experience by trading in the market either you lose or earn profit is one of the best way to become successful someday and that is the reason why you should pursue cryptocurrency.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

at the moment isnt a good way to do trades, users might have disadvantage that can cause losses.,market situation is unhealthy there bothing pump happing right now so its hard for a newbie to analize what to do whether to sell or not. I advice on you to buy an akrcoins for bow and hold. for a begginers like you practicing now cant help, traders which has a highly experienced and knowledge can flow the rythm of buy and sell....
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

I can see myself to you when I was new here In forum and together practice trading with bitcoin and altcoins as well. I all allone learn from crypto trading through watching sample videos and read some Important topic here In the forum. And now I can say, I'm quite good In trading, but Im still looking forward for those more experts In cryptos.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

I believe these tips from Cryptopotato may help you: https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/.
kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

As it was asked before — what about your strategy? As I'm not aware of your trading style, the only thing that I can do is to recommend a place for trading or buying. For example, I use CEX for trading and buying coins 'cause this exchange allows using cards which simplifies the process.
Sklv82

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Hello. I want to tell you today about the ABCC exchange. This exchange has all the prerequisites to become the stock exchange number one!
This exchange pays users a percentage of the profits for transactions, you can just trade and make a profit in the current AT. The system is called Trade-to-Mine. Also, you can simply keep stock tokens on a stock exchange purse and will also profit from commissions. You pay daily. But the first payment is only seven days after the tokens are withheld.
There is a Bounty program for the exchange community.
The interface of the exchange is simple and convenient. The main part of the stock exchange is a large number of alcocamines. Also there is a very generous referral program. Users receive a percentage even for referrals of the second tribe.
You can just go to the site of the https://abcc.com exchange and see for yourself the amount of the daily payment. This can be seen right on the first page of the stock exchange's website.
The exchange token named AT has a huge potential for growth. Now the price of the token is only about 75 US cents.
There is also a mobile application. You can trade directly directly from your gadget.
Attach more likely the quantity of the registered people on a stock exchange grows with geometrical progression. Token AT will only go up.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

If you ain't good in this bearish market is good you stay off it or better still take some class online regarding how to trade in bearish market which I know it's risky to your small Capital. I started like you but found out that Cryptocurrency as a whole has different side of making money out of it.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Yes you are right, your experience by trading in the market either you lose or earn profit is one of the best way to become successful someday and that is the reason why you should pursue cryptocurrency.
Experience is not the only way forward; neither should it even be the first step any new trader should make. A lot of people have ended up coming with this mindset that if only they can at least, hit the chart, start trading with so little, they can end up building up experience, but in reality, you will only keep trading with small, losing it, adding more to it, until you end up losing everything and nothing changes.

This is why learning is a very important aspect for anyone who wants to trade. Learn the basics, build on a strategy, and then gain confidence. It is not a day's job as it takes gradual steps to get there and those who are always in a rush usually get frustrated at the end so fast.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Have lost a lot of money trading blindly, not taking profits and entering wrongly, not even using stop loss was a disaster, honestly I learnt the hard way, but I have improved
You would not have been able to use stop loss since you said it yourself that you were trading blindly. The truth remains that if you are trading a market without a strategy, then you are just gambling. A lot of people do not see it that way, but that is the truth.

It is not just about buying as you should be able to ask yourself, why do I want to buy and does it goes according to my strategy? And the same thing applies to when you want to sell and when you want to stop loss as well. It is a lot of things to take in, but that is where learning and building up your experience and confidence comes in.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

in the current situation, trade with middle time is very risky. the price is very unstable. and a good strategy for making profits is scalping. but you have to divide your capital in 3 parts, to make a profit. because backing is very necessary. trade at a fast tempo, enough profits 2% - 10% and do 2-3x trading.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

Experience is not the only way forward; neither should it even be the first step any new trader should make. A lot of people have ended up coming with this mindset that if only they can at least, hit the chart, start trading with so little, they can end up building up experience, but in reality, you will only keep trading with small, losing it, adding more to it, until you end up losing everything and nothing changes.

This is why learning is a very important aspect for anyone who wants to trade. Learn the basics, build on a strategy, and then gain confidence. It is not a day's job as it takes gradual steps to get there and those who are always in a rush usually get frustrated at the end so fast.
Now as you have decided to learn about trading in bearish market then it is a very good decision if you do so. We have many ideas and strategies but first your introduction to the bearish market is necessary so first you introduce with it and then proceed further for more discussion. If you have the basic knowledge then you will find it easy to know perfect decision making times and solutions.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

Here do not teach you too many good things. I recommend investing money into an investment course. Investing in stocks is very similar to investment in the crypto market. They will teach you technical and psychological analysis, which is very important in investing in this market.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

I tried to learn how to trade, but I can not turn off emotions and follow the strategy. For myself, I chose a strategy HODL

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

You have to look for trading signals on the telegram or learn from tranding experts, it can improve trading strategies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: