Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

Well, your approach is really appreciated that you are interested in learning the supply & demand concepts. To be honest, there are tons of courses found on the websites like Teacheron, Chegg, Udemy and many more. You can easily learn from them, but you need to apply them in real trading and practice it harder to become master in trading. Also, you must be updating your strategies on a timely basis whenever the dynamics of trading are changing. You can also have a mentor or coach to guide you physically and mentally, which will help you to control your emotions while trading.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

Knowledge is the most important use of investing so you can think of wise decisions if you really want to improve as you work harder and trust yourself
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

It is simple to understand because experience is the best way to gain some knowledge in this field. So we should start step by step in trading the first process is buy low and sell high it is the main rule then we can fix the time period of trading and we should try continuously definitely one day we are the professional traders.

itscomplicated

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

You did good asking for advice here, bitcointalk is great source for ideas and knowledge.

Regarding signal groups, I don't recommend relying to that. learn how to read/analyze the chart.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Foremost I feel so sorry to hear such a bad new of your trading. Anyway I advise you not to be depressed and disappointed like that. You’ve just said that  you got experiences but don’t you think that whether with this amount of experience is good enough for you to trade efficiently. Trading is not an easy job but not really too difficult, thus if you want to gain much benefit, you need to be more patient. Most importantly, don’t afraid of making mistake. You yourself create your mistake, though it’s a big or small mistake, you’d better to make use of that mistake, try to analyze and learn from mistake are always a rewarding element which lead you to success. The more you learn from mistake, the more you can improve your skill and reap an fruits later. Keep learning daily and believe you can do better in some next project. Best wish for you guy!
purecane

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

I can send you a youtube link to a very informative video series that trains people to day trade. DM me for the link.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Hello bro! I can also relate in your experience because I also started my cryptocurrency trading journey with just a little knowledge so what I did is that I joined groups on Facebook and cryptocurrency group chats then researched into Google and Youtube on Tips and Strategies to remember in Cryptocurrency Trading as a beginner and it really helped me to be wiser and become more confident in trading.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Also study the basics of technical analysis candlestick analysis and figure out the fundamental analysis. This all in aggregate will give you the necessary knowledge. Knowledge still needs experience, so practice all the time, on small amounts. Learn some topic and immediately apply it in practice. Do an analysis of your mistakes.
Nobody became an excellent trader as soon as he started trading. We all started the same way as you. We tried, some deals were good, some not. The main thing is that you have aspirations to learn. At this stage, you need to allocate the most time for training. Read articles with price forecasts, write out what indicators the authors use for their forecasts. If the forecast is correct, remember which indicators helped the author in this. Gradually study these indicators and make your predictions and act accordingly to them.
Remember the following:
1. Invest only the amount that you are really ready to lose
2. Do not put everything in one coin
3. Before buying a coin, determine the point of purchase and the points of sale (the first selling point in case the price goes up, the second selling point in case the price goes down)
Good luck!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Due to the price reduction,many new traders get panic.But this price reduction is not a permanent one.You have to hold your bitcoin at this situation.Holding is the part of trading , which prevents you from the loss.Inverse in bitcoin at the dump,but the profit is based on your holding capacity.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

First of all you should know the growth btc price everyday. Trading in bitcoin is different from other trading, like forex and another place, thats what I felt. Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in btc, because the average growth of bitcoin prices is strongly be affected by some information. if you are a new to trading, it is better to learn it first. Look the latest information about cryptocoin and also look bitcoin price day to day.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

Due to the price reduction,many new traders get panic.But this price reduction is not a permanent one.You have to hold your bitcoin at this situation.Holding is the part of trading , which prevents you from the loss.Inverse in bitcoin at the dump,but the profit is based on your holding capacity.
that's what often happens and I'm with, lots of panicked new traders and they make a lot of mistakes selling some of the coins they buy for a high price, and that's certainly very detrimental and makes them lose their money in trading, and indeed the decrease of bitcoin and the other altcoin is not permanent, and everything will grow again, and there is no other way than we hold and be patient until everything will come back up.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

Well, your approach is really appreciated that you are interested in learning the supply & demand concepts. To be honest, there are tons of courses found on the websites like Teacheron, Chegg, Udemy and many more. You can easily learn from them, but you need to apply them in real trading and practice it harder to become master in trading. Also, you must be updating your strategies on a timely basis whenever the dynamics of trading are changing. You can also have a mentor or coach to guide you physically and mentally, which will help you to control your emotions while trading.
Keep learning about trading and all the procedure and processes come in it with difficult market situations sometimes so prepare yourself for your big step in this modern market. Although it is not so easy and not as responsive in the beginning as it will take a little time for you to gain momentum. Once you gain momentum here then you will be trading unstoppably with profits.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Keep learning about trading and all the procedure and processes come in it with difficult market situations sometimes so prepare yourself for your big step in this modern market. Although it is not so easy and not as responsive in the beginning as it will take a little time for you to gain momentum. Once you gain momentum here then you will be trading unstoppably with profits.
There are some resourses that have webinars. I think it's really important to find a source where you can find everything about crypto

Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

There are some resourses that have webinars. I think it's really important to find a source where you can find everything about crypto

I know one that will have a school with stuff for people in cryptoworld
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Yes lost of negative spreading. But do not bother about that. No need any articles to learn about trading. Because this is the right place to learn and improve yourself. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowledge. Instead of keeping all the money in single coin, better split into other altcoins. Also you need patience to gain profit.  Initially start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimal gain, but can gain much experience and knowledge about the trading. Once you are confident as much with trading they you can go ahead with large amounts.
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

I know one that will have a school with stuff for people in cryptoworld

I have heard about Udemy, but I know that one project going to launch huge portal -and they doing  free webinars with lifehacks and useful tools https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR89JHFPE4o9fxKjNuPaQRaEcWAYGCurj
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Yes lost of negative spreading. But do not bother about that. No need any articles to learn about trading. Because this is the right place to learn and improve yourself. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowledge. Instead of keeping all the money in single coin, better split into other altcoins. Also you need patience to gain profit.  Initially start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimal gain, but can gain much experience and knowledge about the trading. Once you are confident as much with trading they you can go ahead with large amounts.

I kind of believe that the best and the most efficient way to learn trading is just to learn the basics from various places and just experience it yourself, because just sitting and reading people's comments and various ways of trading  will never lead you anywhere , it is ok to try and fail once or twice but it is not ok to be afraid of trying things yourself, because trading in cryptocurrency is risky and requires courage.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

This is just a big adjustment after it has risen sharply by the end of 2017. Everyone expects Bitcoin to continue to grow, but too high values will turn the market into a big bubble and will explode. For the long-term survival of the market, such large adjustments required every year.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

I think it's important to master technical analysis and also have some knowledge about fundamental analysis. It can be very helpful to be profitable during trading.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

In the middle of a bearish market there is still a token or altcoin that has good growth, you need to analyze more cryptocurrency, I also suggest you to see more information from token because we can take advantage of the down and rising token price, for now I have not been able to expect on the big crypto at the moment and over looking into a small crypto like token.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████