Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:50:03 AM

You need to invest a lot of patience in yourself if you want to become a successful trader in the future. Gaining knowledge in crypto trading is useless if you have no patience because you will study some trading tools that may be boring to you or hard to understand when you read it for the first time. Technical and fundamental analysis are a vital part of trading Don't be afraid of losing because you will learn a lot on it, remember, experience is your best  teacher. Always put in mind to trade only the amount you can afford to lose and also learn how to control your emotion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

You need to invest a lot of patience in yourself if you want to become a successful trader in the future. Gaining knowledge in crypto trading is useless if you have no patience because you will study some trading tools that may be boring to you or hard to understand when you read it for the first time. Technical and fundamental analysis are a vital part of trading Don't be afraid of losing because you will learn a lot on it, remember, experience is your best  teacher. Always put in mind to trade only the amount you can afford to lose and also learn how to control your emotion.
I think the method you are doing is indeed true and can provide safe trading even though the benefits you get are not many, but maybe you should be able to take risks to trade you must be able to have courage and have high patience because otherwise it will be difficult to can benefit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RUDolfRednose

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:35:51 PM

I think the method you are doing is indeed true and can provide safe trading even though the benefits you get are not many, but maybe you should be able to take risks to trade you must be able to have courage and have high patience because otherwise it will be difficult to can benefit.
in which crypto exchanges do you trade ?
ficus_235

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:25:48 PM

Try to find new exchange platforms
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:31:37 PM

there are numerous of them, their advertising can create a false impression
ficus_235

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:41:36 PM

That makes sense, and what do you think about creative ads of exchange platforms?
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:50:18 PM

That makes sense, and what do you think about creative ads of exchange platforms?
If they made good, might create a good impression. But generally they're boring and banal
ficus_235

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:00:16 PM

If they made good, might create a good impression. But generally they're boring and banal

Good point. I mean it’s better to watch eye-catching ad than plain numbers jumping from one angle to another. By the way, recently saw one very extraordinary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3oQNXinko

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:05:32 PM

In the bearish market, no strategy is going to work in your favor. The best way is to hold some good altcoins and wait until the market goes in bull trend then things would automatically improve.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:28:50 PM

Learning trading will not hard if that person have a big passion for trading and he has a goal to be a good trader. He will have a good effort in every lesson he learned, and he can practice what he read and watch in the video. I am sure that in one day, that person will be a pro trader who can analyze the market in a short time because he has good skills and he can make the profit every day. But that will be a long journey to become a good trader or pro trader, and it's only could reach if he commits without complaint.

You can learn how to do anything if you really want it. Trading may seem to be something very complicated only in the very beginning. The more you learn about it,  the easier it seems to you.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:12:28 AM

Learning trading will not hard if that person have a big passion for trading and he has a goal to be a good trader. He will have a good effort in every lesson he learned, and he can practice what he read and watch in the video. I am sure that in one day, that person will be a pro trader who can analyze the market in a short time because he has good skills and he can make the profit every day. But that will be a long journey to become a good trader or pro trader, and it's only could reach if he commits without complaint.

You can learn how to do anything if you really want it. Trading may seem to be something very complicated only in the very beginning. The more you learn about it,  the easier it seems to you.

It make easier when we continuously make profit, but if we can't make profit from trading then it meant we have incomplete knowledge about trading. In started when i did trade then it seemed like very easy, but i have lost then i educate myself from YouTube videos and then i started once again and you rely on it than trading make me rich.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:46:00 AM

You can learn how to do anything if you really want it. Trading may seem to be something very complicated only in the very beginning. The more you learn about it,  the easier it seems to you.

It make easier when we continuously make profit, but if we can't make profit from trading then it meant we have incomplete knowledge about trading. In started when i did trade then it seemed like very easy, but i have lost then i educate myself from YouTube videos and then i started once again and you rely on it than trading make me rich.

Not earning a profit or loosing does not mean that you are lacking of skill or knowledge in trading . keep in mind that professional or experienced traders do also loose big .  loosing is normal because trading on crypto is hard game that cannot be master because there are lots of hindrances that can affect the movements of the coins  . i said once that trading is simillar to gambling as we need a  luck to be able to trade properly  and succesfully earn a profit .
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:44:39 AM

In the bearish market, no strategy is going to work in your favor. The best way is to hold some good altcoins and wait until the market goes in bull trend then things would automatically improve.
Holding won't work all the time even during bear season,  we only just hold those potential ones but those who aren't have that future, there is no need to hold them instead to trade it into leading coins. It is really hard to manage our portfolio at bear trend but we can't just give up because of this, we should be strong cause it will be gone sooner.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:46:01 AM

I don't really know what you mean by during bearish market, strategies don't work!  I hope you know that you can make money from both the bullish and bearish trend and if you have not develop your skills to that level then try and do so.  Remember that investing is a game and what put ahead of others is your skills and knowledge.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:49:48 AM

You have to be able to practice it well, learning to trade will be very good if in that lesson you experience losses and benefit because of that you can take valuable lessons.
Sohcahtoa

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:57:23 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

don't follow any trading signals they will confuse you , if you want to learn, learn from books and learn from every mistakes you make
if you keep practicing markets will teach you everything try to learn from them 
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:06:33 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

See dude, as you are a newbie,  then first of all welcome you to the trading world.
I want to say you something,  that there is no really a strict  strategy that really works,  or you can follow in order to get profit every time.
IMO the strategy itself doesn't work for the second time.
So you need to really,  work in order to make your own strategy and you can only yourself make profit rather depending on other users and their lame strategies.
Best of luck mate.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:33:42 PM

in which crypto exchanges do you trade ?
of course binance because binance is a very good exchange so far so many people in the crypto world use this exchange

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:49:30 PM

do not worry. You had the first few successful deals. But don't stop, continue to create your own investment strategy. Do not ask anyone's opinion, you can read the newspaper and make your own decisions. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

Keep trading with the small capital hence you will get experience day by day which I am sure will give you more knowledge to improve your trading skill. Lose and win in trading is so common and we should learn from our previous experience to get better result in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: