Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning to trade  (Read 18566 times)
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry
You can learn how to trade by yourself just observe what they do or just read in google how to trade if you loss it then make it your strength to not loss again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

I have been learning how to trade btc and altcoins by myself and having my experiences. I read online articles on trading signals and what to watch out for.  I've made some profits and lost a good deal.  Good thing I started with very little capital. Right now everything looks so negative especially as btc went so bearish.

I need advice on how to improve my trading because I really want to do this Angry

You know you did right because Experience is the best teaching and learning tools. While you are doing by yourself you could create some strategy that others do not know but only you and from that you learn more. Also try to look at some trading demo on youtube you can find important things to be added in your trading plan.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

If to increase income every time you need to increase investment capital because when you have experienced a failure the possibility to wait for the initial capital is very long and can make a trader become saturated later.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

In my opinion, when trading you should choice a good exchanger that has a low fee in transferring your transanction. And you should check always there price.
hiru65

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

It is important learning to trade. We are working with our capital and we have to manage it proper way. Market is going down and up. If we can identify those positions we can earn profit always. There are many places for learning to trade. Pumping channelas. Price prediction charts also should be understand. Though you study every prediction of other it will not be enough. You should be able to observe yourself to be sucess.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

First, you need to learn first the basics of Trading, like how to use particular exchange, how to set order, how to set stop loss. Learn how to read different charts, it will help you when to enter or exit, also the best to learn is the different patterns in chart.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

In my opinion the best teacher is practice, so you need to practically go into the trading action in order to learn how to be more successful and professional Trader here on this market.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

If you see it's hard to improve your trading skill, you can consider to buy auto trading. Otherwise you must learning hard, it's not easy to someone guide you on these topic
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

I think you need to wait as the bearish market is still continues and holding now is the very safe way you can do since you tell us that you are still learning, learn more and read here in forum.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

There are many people sharing on many social networking sites like facebook, twitter, etc. But I like learning on youtube because here we can see them sharing pictures and illustrated examples.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

I think it's easy to understand because experience is the best way to get knowledge in this field. So we have to start step by step in trading the first process is buying low and selling high. I recommend holding it for the long term.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

For everyone how to trade but with me the first lesson before entering the Bitcoin market is to learn the knowledge about Bitcoin and how it works. I feel the market is too complicated and i learn it to trade by myself even i have to watch youtube clips on the trade.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Trading is knife with two edges. As long as you know what are you are doing, it could be a very good strategy to multiply BTC. However, you need to investigate carefully the alt in which you are entering. Timing is essential - buy at the dip not at the peak is a must. Last but not least you need to convert your profit, not to wait too much because you could get greedy and the coin may return to the original state and never come back. The truth is you need experience which will you have with time.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

If you are looking for trading strategy then you should learn trading rules when you will have got trading rules then you could make own trading strategy and I think, it's better than follow another strategy which is made by others. Because every strategy has some hidden rules which know the strategy maker.
So I will suggest you Babypips.com to learn the trading. It's a nice place to learn to trade.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Information on all the questions you are searching for are located in this kind of local community. The most important thing is always to effectively make the particular issue and also discover ways to utilize the search results.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

New tips for the people who keep asking that how they should learn the crypto currency trading : They should start using the bots straight away because if they cant go over the internet and learn the trading by themselves instead of asking the questions here then there is no point in that question. Just help yourself with a bot which will get you some good trades done all the time and you can have happy trades periodically. You just need to buy license from the trusted sources and then you can trade whenever you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

Trading in times like this when price of Bitcoin moves most of the times sideways is hard for traders. But for those are very much familiar with trading in Cryptos, they know what to do and its not to stay away from trading to avoid further loses but to trade with caution and using trading tools to check the current trend and where the price is heading. Learn to read those charts and learn how to use it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

New tips for the people who keep asking that how they should learn the crypto currency trading : They should start using the bots straight away because if they cant go over the internet and learn the trading by themselves instead of asking the questions here then there is no point in that question. Just help yourself with a bot which will get you some good trades done all the time and you can have happy trades periodically. You just need to buy license from the trusted sources and then you can trade whenever you want.
That would be the worst advice? Why would someone who knows nothing about the trading market rush into botting? They probably will end up messing and losing everything. Let them learn first how to trade. Let them execute the trades first. Then they can set up the bots to do it automatically. At least they will know whats going on and will be able to utilize the bots at its best.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Trading in times like this when price of Bitcoin moves most of the times sideways is hard for traders. But for those are very much familiar with trading in Cryptos, they know what to do and its not to stay away from trading to avoid further loses but to trade with caution and using trading tools to check the current trend and where the price is heading. Learn to read those charts and learn how to use it.
Right.A good trader knows how to make profit whether the price of bitcoin is in upward or downward trend.You need to have a close monitoring on the price chart so you will have an idea where the price will go.Keep on learning bitcoin and the things associated in it so you will find more ways how to make your trading more successful.

DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Have you thought about trying depth chart analysis? I discovered it recently and it allows you to view short-term sentiment and momentum, and then trade off it. I am now making 1-2% consistently on the majority of my trades, getting in and out quickly. Losses are contained when the market moves against you.

The discord community I learned this from are great. Check it out: Join Voodoo Crypto Discord

Any questions, let me know!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: