Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition🔥🔥  (Read 4943 times)
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Sincere greetings to all the well-known officials, employees, investors, advisers and well-wishers associated with Ethereum Limited Project. Hopefully this year, the most effective and well-known project is going to be Ethereum Limited Edition . Thank You .
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Very promising, faster, cheaper and more efficient.
And can be tailored to the needs of each user.
Probably one of the best this year.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

For people who want get quick response for all your answer, please join Ethereum Limited official telegram: http://t.me/EthereumLimited

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

I'm check in website on your business, It is really nice!
Noticing website, unblemished results, very nice logo!
Ohh you absolutely right think about of this project. Ethereum Limited is the best project at this time and their ico. So you should hurry up to join this interesting project.

Something tells me that on the name of "Ethereum" this project will not raise the required cap, this is populism on behalf of other successful projects

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

It is very important for me that with Ethereum Limited users will be able to create their own smart contracts! I would like to support the project!
Ethereum limited brings a unique concept that has never existed before, I am sure that the team has thought the best so that ETHL is easily accepted by investors.

It is an unique concept, but still needs to be advertised properly. The social media channels are doing good, but when compared to the other ICOs, I would say that the number of participants is low. The admins must think about various ways to attract the investors.
a unique concept will not necessarily bring many benefits. With the current conditions of what is offered by the platform is still in the stage of reasonableness

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Demery-Brandon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

I expect this ICO will be smash. Vigilant activity, a rather interesting job, flawless plan!
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Taking a deep insight into the whitepaper I have seen that this project will be one of the great ICO in 2018. But I want to know the main difference between ETHL and ETH.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

this project to get the database to what to be active, you think that that that must be some what that it must be used for it can be exclusive
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

This is very effective. ETH Limited gives you the possibilities of enhancing materials and communication. People can now easily maintain good processing of smart contracts with the vision and innovation of this project. What could be more easier and simpler? This project provides great opportunities for the platforms. This for sure will make a great success.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

I've check their social media, the project looks legit and promising, however I would like to know more about the team behind the project, their backgroud, profiles, etc. Hope you could published more information about that.
alffredo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

I believe the ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition project will be a success because of its excellent project concept
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

Out of 800,000 tokens for Private Sale, 320,000 were sold in a span of 1 week.  Ethereum limited is a great ico project that is why it is moving faster. The evidence is mentioned above.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

I think ethereumlimited will succeed, and replace ethereum. it might just take some time. how many months or years is clear I am sure, this ethereum limited will be successful.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Big names will always attract attention, and Ethl will probably get a bit of a profit from a brand.
Interesting to be an option on the current situation.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

The Ethereum limited community is growing rapidly. This only shows that this project has the support of people because of the benefit  it give to humanity.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Smart contracts are a big deal nowadays and I think the project itself cannot fail, it will facilitate the creation of smart contracts between costumers and producers, and it can definitely simplify the tracing of transactions.

Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

The ideas of ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition Project is great. I am continue thinking about it and I really liked it. The project is building a smart contract creation platform, ensuring the highest safety of the investor and all its participants. That was not easy before. A very good initiative I am very optimistic.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

I have seen that this project has a future and looks very promising. All the best to the team and developers. We hoping for the best for us all.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Smart contract a program that lead to a better interaction between a consumer and a producer..and if someone is not satisfied with their service they can easily ask another user to create their smart contract that will suit their needs..a big applaused to the developer for having an awesome job 😊😊😊 hope this project will be a succesful one 😊😊😊
Ethan101

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

Excellent project, This can't fail. Ethereum Limited Brings Smart Contracts to the Masses. Ethereum Limited is a platform that allows users to easily create smart contracts. The Ethereum platform was built specifically to use smart contracts and now Ethereum Limited will provide a platform that will simplify this task of smart contract creation for end-users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: