Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the name of altcoins that is good for investment at the moment  (Read 309 times)
borjois56 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

This project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! We need products and ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! https://konios.com/
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?
Take a look at CashbetCoin (CBC), right now great price they have reached hard cap, business running from 2012 making a revenue in 2017, regular making a lot of  good news, if you trade on KuCoin can get bonuses! And take a look at MTC (Docademic), free tele-medicine around the world, although the coin is a bit volatile, but I think it's a good price to buy right now! Good luck

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

First things first don't INVEST blindly bt try to see why and where you invest your money. You can always look for big player coins such as ETH,BTC, which are somewhat must have at least portion in youur portfolio from my point of view. Next you want to grab something like IOTA, NANO, maybe even EOS as they have free transactions and people love free stuff so if they can use free or pay few cents majority will opt for free version I guess. You could also look at some privacy coins such as XMR etc.

If you however like to "gamble" and take higher risks might want to look at some low capped coins etc. All depends on you

DON'T BUY COINS JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO DO SO.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

for us now the price is cheap altcoin and you can invest in bitcoin or eth, and also you can invest in ico project, because for us the price is also cheap, so we think you will also generate many benefits in the future.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Spread your investment on top 100 coins in coinmarketcap because these coins are promising and have a high chance of gain for the next few months but always take a research first before putting your money in so you will had a knowledge about that particular coin.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Check at coinmatketcap and choose coin/token with big volume trading and listed at big market

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

BNB - just look for chart and understand why it's the best altcoin now and for over the past few months, DYOR!
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

As I always say don't ask like that this won't help. Do your own research and choose one. You better know what you want from a coin. So search over internet and choose a potential coin to invest.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

NKN and Pchain are the just ended TOP ICOs with big hype, talanted teams, promising technologies and working prototypes. They have the real potential to enter TOP-20 on coinmarketcap in 2018-2019, DYOR!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:18:25 PM by PROTO_Token

Diversifying your investment into 10 coins or tokens is a good idea.  Anymore than that when you are just getting started will create problems.  The amount of hard drive space for 10 coins alone will be over a terabyte.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both at a year low and I think it is a good time to buy both.

With ICOs, you must choose wisely.  Due diligence is key.  Do your research and invest in projects that solve the many problems in the infant space.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

If there is an extra penny, you can spend it on investing in Stellar. This currency is not in the first place in popularity. Despite this, experts say that it has the opportunity to grow and is suitable for investments.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 06:05:03 PM by cryptohunter

There are only a handful of real alts worth investing in rather than btc. I would just hold btc if i were you.

If you want to look at others these are the only ones

bitbay
blocknet
piv
byteball
sys

there are a few others but those above are good bets for current market caps.

INDIVIDUAL COIN/TOKEN PRICE IS NOT IMPORTANT ONLY CONSIDER THE MARKET CAP OF THE ENTIRE PROJECT

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

Invest in Ether , it going to rise anytime current rate is 450$ around , remember the pas how price increased from 90$ to 300$ in 2 months
currency market is read and we need to support cryto market by distribute positive news among newcomers who dont know how cryto works. Here is the list of their altcoins which is best currently

-  Ripple
-  Litecoin its cheap currently but it will take long time to get profit
-  IOTA
-  Monero - its mining is still popular
-  Nxt

however , crypto investments are like gamble you will not lost all money but if you wait for long time period you may dig a Gold.
JungleEskimo

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

i think most people give terrible advice i would not listen to anyone who says "is good price right now" or "theyve been around long" or even "u get bonuses" or "is good team" because those are empty reasons to invest. Should never invest while looking for comfort. Thats like buying a house because you see nice pillows inside.

i give terrible advice too, for example im pure ICON. In fact im balls deep into ICON. I used to hold 5 different altcoins but sold it all for straight up ICON. Why? Because I'm certain in my decision. Most people here say "this looks good" well i say "i know this is good".

ICON is positioning itself as an ICO platform and the common denominator between more than just coins or tokens, but entire blockchains. It baffles me how little people talk about ICON's far reach utility and instead focus on the narrow purposes of singular altcoins. Baffles me.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

The name of the altcoins that is good for investment at this time is called DYOR coin
Which means do your own research
You need to make your researches study and follow news update regarding the token you are interestedly supposing to invest on

If you do that
I can guarantee you would have less to worry about
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

There are only a handful of real alts worth investing in rather than btc. I would just hold btc if i were you.

If you want to look at others these are the only ones

bitbay
blocknet
piv
byteball
sys

there are a few others but those above are good bets for current market caps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

there is the reason for such a list

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

IMO, Neo is a good investment at a low price. You can earn passive income by holding Neo in a supported wallet by generating Gas.

My advice is not to invest all your money at one go and in one coin even if you have alot of money.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

The market of crypto currency is huge and s very competitive. Making a coin sustain is tough. Not only we need to have a good project but we need to have a good team, a promising project and something promising which will have the people’s attention. If these ticks, we are a hit.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Monero is one good coin that is very good for a long term investment. The reason being that bitcoin and ethereum transactions are becoming less anonymous by the day as there are now ways to track them so naturally the people who got into cryptos for the anonymity factor would want to move to a better privacy coin which is where monero comes in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: