Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1951 times)
Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

some time ago it is not a good time for bitcoin, but if seen time since the thread you created until now I think bitcoin has recovered and now try to get back to its glory. There is a lot of good news about bitcoin, and many big companies are already receiving bitcoin as payment, this is a good trend and will increase the interest of the bitcoin community.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Balayashi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Well that is in fact possible, but i don't see that happening...the market simply don't get bored of bitcoin. It has to happen something against it to change completely to another coin.
If an alt can be as valuable in value and market cap and volume as btc, that is possible, but btc it's the principal trading pair, hard to compete with that.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

This is a very good market to invest and get a profit. I believe in this market because this is a technology market one of the trends of the world is looking to.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

bored market has passed, the increase is happening since last 2 weeks. I no longer doubt the ability of bitcoin to recover itself, the question is whether the market will be stable again? but I think not because this is the life cycle of crypto, we just have to enjoy it.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

bored market has passed, the increase is happening since last 2 weeks. I no longer doubt the ability of bitcoin to recover itself, the question is whether the market will be stable again? but I think not because this is the life cycle of crypto, we just have to enjoy it.
I am also not in doubt with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, I know that this thing will change every people's lives especially those believer in it, and I am confident with it too, I know that although it is will increase in the value in the coming months and it will goes up more in the future, so every effort and investment counts and worth it.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

You must have patience if you want to benefit from bitcoin, this time the market is red and there is a decline in each crypto coin. Be patient and remain optimistic then you will get a sweet advantage from crypto.

Patience is a must in investment with bitcoin.  We believe in the future of btc but we need to keep our emotions and hold our coins for the better. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

No,  i am not,  i am willing to wait for the price increase. The market is not getting better but i believe that it will recover again, keep believing that it will happen soon.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

I believe, against all the odds, bitcoin will finally "recover" to restore its high price, which will show that most people, even probably the haters, believe in it more than in any other coin. I might be wrong, or course, but time will show. Let's just wait and support each other in what we do Wink
A recovery has started already, what we do not know is how long this is going to last, there are very reliable rumors that the reason for this price increase has to do with the pending approval of an ETF and there are rumors the ruling could be positive which could be groundbreaking for the market and this will surely attract a huge mount of money to the market.
It could be, but recovery is the most what we need for now, though it's still raise little by little, everyone's love to see the green colour on the market. Hopefully it remains like this until the end of the year, so then the sadly thing that seen on market would end.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

BTC is independent of any organization or country and is not subject to interference from any institution, organization or platform, whether it is issued or traded.
It can weaken the influence of external supervision on it, and when you trade, you can hide your personal information and protect people's privacy!
Many believe that BTC will succeed in the future!
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Its a temporary because sometimes bitcoin prices is too small but when the the time was come especially in fixed season month going on december bitcoin will rise again and the business will continue to trade thier own coins some people will interested to buy or to book thier flights or hotels through a vacatio. Soon will rise again.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

I believe, against all the odds, bitcoin will finally "recover" to restore its high price, which will show that most people, even probably the haters, believe in it more than in any other coin. I might be wrong, or course, but time will show. Let's just wait and support each other in what we do Wink
A recovery has started already, what we do not know is how long this is going to last, there are very reliable rumors that the reason for this price increase has to do with the pending approval of an ETF and there are rumors the ruling could be positive which could be groundbreaking for the market and this will surely attract a huge mount of money to the market.
It could be, but recovery is the most what we need for now, though it's still raise little by little, everyone's love to see the green colour on the market. Hopefully it remains like this until the end of the year, so then the sadly thing that seen on market would end.
We are now in the mode of recovery of the price and sooner than later, we will see that there will be a faster recovery for the price of bitcoin when etf will get approved by the government because it will increase the trust of the people to bitcoin and it will just become the gateway of bitcoin to get more attention from the people and it will push the price to its limits.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

I'm sure the bitcoin next month will increase until the new year, although now the bitcoin is declining .
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

I think that the market valued bitcoin for it is the well - known and pioneer coin in the cryto world. Sometimes market get dump and pump for its just part of the volatile market. There must have alternative coins out there but bitcoin would still the confidant coin of all.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:43:36 AM

although it is still gradually improving, everyone likes to see the green color in the market. Hopefully it stays like this until the end of the year, so the sad thing seen in the market will be over. Recovery is the most we need for now,
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:48:03 AM

I am fully confident on bitcoin! We all know it went down this year, but look at it now, it's slowly gaining value again! We all know that this is normal in the trading industry. And losing hope is really not an option. We need to be patient enough and wait for it to regain it's value. Bitcoin's been a legacy in the cryptoworld. There's no way it'll go down that easy.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:54:33 AM

What happens to all the other coins when Btc falls is the most important factor to consider . If the coins were rising while Btc fell, then we can say that people might shift to another coin but that wasn't happening.  Almost all coins were equally bleeding and that should tell you Btc controls the market.

beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

I think this is just short-term problem. The price start to fall,don't care about it. You just need to be patient and wait. Market is really confident in bitcoin because of its benefit
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

I think Bitcoin will recover now, bitcoin price increase from $6200 to $8000 right now it's a big margin in a few days.If bitcoin can cross $10000 i'm sure the bull market will come like last year.Let's wait and see.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:04:31 AM by xiboothrezi

Every commodity must have a season. Think of it as a famine cryptocurrency, the market movement is very slow and tends to be flat. The market will usually rise to Q4, that's when the market is very profitable, demand and supply changing rapidly so the market is very energetic. We must be patient and do the analysis well, do not lose the moment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

Today more than ever there is a strong confidence in Bitcoin, with the current recovery in the price of the currency, people are clear that only bitcoin offers confidence and security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: