Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the price of BTC will drop to 4000 dollars?  (Read 2769 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:15:49 PM

In my opinion, I think the possibility of Bitcoin dropping to $ 4,000 is a thing can happen. Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market have experienced a lot of volatility in recent months. At present, Bitocin has some positive signs, the market appears more green but it is difficult to predict the next evolution. I have a feeling that the market has not really come back but I believe that Bitcoin will recover and develop well in the future.

I don't agree with you. I know that everything can happen, but I believe that it is not very likely to see Bitcoin drops down to $4000. Actually I think that it is not likely at all!
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

I think the possibility of BTC prices fell to $4000 is not very big, because if the BTC prices fell to $4000, then it is likely to hit $3000, this happens will be heavily hit the psychology of investors.
Ndubades

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

The market has been very volatile of late though. We can see that the btc market has been going through a negative phase for several months, but I think it is dangerous to create panic. I am confident and I think that the price of Bitcoin will not fall to four thousand dollars, because I think in the coming weeks there should be a recovery in the market, and in the coming months could reach again ten thousand dollars
freakontop

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Last time when the price was close to 4000 USD it was October. We are not even close to this border now and can observe a small price growing.
Nancy2k4

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

No, i dont see btc price falling that flat! I think the price of bitcoin will not fall into the price range of $4000 because investors will not allow it to crash. What many btc owners are doing is; they will buy a lot of the btc now that the price is low, then hodl and make it scarce. Once there is scarcity, the demand for the little available for sale will automatically cause the price to fly up again.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Too far for 4000 because as you can see right now market is recovering from bad days but still we cannot tell what will happen tomorrow. let's just hope that it will not go down again rather than thinking negative about the price. in the end of the day we are all investor on our way anyway

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

It could be quite the even will be falling. see conditions and cycles that are there then it could be going down to $4000. but surely many who expect more from this condition and many are expecting the increase as soon as possible. This year there will be no rise high enough so that better withstand alone or buy as long as there is a chance the value of cheap.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

I do not think bitcoin will reach $ 4000 because I think bitcoin will rise at the end of the year it's just my prediction. As in the year 2017 bitcoin prices fall at the beginning of the year and rise at the end of the year and I hope it happens in 2018.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

Yeah, i assume that such outcome is possible and BTC can drop even lower to 2000-3000 usd.
 Nevertheless I've started to buy from 6500 level and i think it is reasonable price for a long term
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will drop bellow $4000 it can be reached up to $5000 but later the price will go up and I strongly believe bitcoin have great future and more peoples will buy bitcoin, now days the market condition is very bad for crypto currency and this situation will change by this year end , there is hug support from all over the world for bitcoin so this is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold , you will get good return on investment ,wait and see  the next couple of years for crypto currency
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am trying to avoid pessimistic morbid thoughts. I believe in bright future of cryptocurrencies and for me it is much more interesting to search for an opportunities to earn than to close my eyes in fears.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Currently BTC prices have been hovering at 6000, and if the BTC prices fell to $5000, $4000 should be not far off, the market is confirmed in the bear market, want to rise to $20000, you may need a couple of years. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sometimes this year, I had the fear Bitcoin will hit a drop of $3000, but at some point, I had to stay positive and focus on making my gains out of the situation, if it has decided to play southward. So, if Bitcoin will hit a drop of $4000, just stay Alert to have sold your BTC at a higher price, then Buy when probably it hits $4000 or near it. It's not easy, but nothing is Easy.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Unfortunately i think it is possible that the price of Bitcoin goes down to $4000 and to $3000. But market can’t be always bear. And with this idea I live and HODL my BTC
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

No, I will not fall. Then only the growth. In the next few days at least to 7800, and there will be seen further. It is still good that sagged altcoins, which are promising and profitable
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

No BTC will not reach to this level as this will be the extreme crash level and still there are so many BTC investors.If BTC reach to this price level then whole market will crash,which i think will not happen at all.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

No, it will not drop to $4000. Bitcoin will hold at $6000. It will not be lower than that. Think of this. Last year, this what happened. By July and August, bitcoin price is starting to crawl, thn it walked and ran up. Just like that. But, it is better to expect the unexpected.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

I very much doubt that. Already 4 times since the beginning of this year, the price of bitcoin has reached a critical level of 6000 and 5800 dollars and has not been able to drop the need for this mark, and apparently below it will not go away. At this level, very large volumes of the purchase go and therefore it is the approximate bottom of all buyers.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

I think that the price will increase at the end of 2018, I have read a lot of different forecasts and many experts think that it will become higher soon! I believe that this will definitely happen in the nearest future
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

No BTC will not reach to this level as this will be the extreme crash level and still there are so many BTC investors.If BTC reach to this price level then whole market will crash,which i think will not happen at all.

Why it should crash? The journey from $20k to $5k was not apocalypse so $5k to $4k can happen. Can, not may Smiley Because in my opinion there are too many people who wants to buy bitcoin on such sale, and we are already on such support. And it will rise soon. Just give it a time.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

I do not think that in the near future we can see such a deep fall of the coin. Here is the growth to 20k it is more likely within the next 5 months. The situation in the market is not very simple, but if you look closely, it can be called a similitude of stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: