Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018  (Read 23603 times)
lelikme
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

eLYQD requires proof-of-order, time/location stamping of the actual transaction, and undisputed hash records of all steps executed, from order, billing to shipping. - It is this line that caught my attention. Unfortunately now the transactions do not have adequate protection, I hope eLIQD will be able to change this
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

eLYQD requires proof-of-order, time/location stamping of the actual transaction, and undisputed hash records of all steps executed, from order, billing to shipping. - It is this line that caught my attention. Unfortunately now the transactions do not have adequate protection, I hope eLIQD will be able to change this

This is something new and I will know more about this proof-of-order, time/location stamping.

Can you please or somebody from the team provides more information about this or links to the source of that information.
crypto mania

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

This is something new and I will know more about this proof-of-order, time/location stamping.

Can you please or somebody from the team provides more information about this or links to the source of that information.

Posted over a week ago and still no answer or discussion in this thread. I see that the website is live so I assume that ICO is ongoing. From what I know was extended to the end of the year. I don't use Telegram and mainly there all discussion is ongoing. Bitcointalk is lately not so good if it goes about info and projects insides. I think this forum lost something really valuable which is creditability.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Posted over a week ago and still no answer or discussion in this thread. I see that the website is live so I assume that ICO is ongoing. From what I know was extended to the end of the year. I don't use Telegram and mainly there all discussion is ongoing. Bitcointalk is lately not so good if it goes about info and projects insides. I think this forum lost something really valuable which is creditability.

Announcement on the forum says a lot about the project. Like the githab.
Project site and telegram group full bots and any uncomfortable question are usually blocked dont show anything. From my experience there are projects where nothing works but 60k subscribers are sitting in the chat who are mostly bots or those who run over the county.
If developers have nothing to hide, let them give an update here and we discuss. Here the announcement was given but no one wants to talk openly with the community.
crypto mania

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 11:58:01 AM by crypto mania

Announcement on the forum says a lot about the project. Like the githab.
Project site and telegram group full bots and any uncomfortable question are usually blocked dont show anything. From my experience there are projects where nothing works but 60k subscribers are sitting in the chat who are mostly bots or those who run over the county.
If developers have nothing to hide, let them give an update here and we discuss. Here the announcement was given but no one wants to talk openly with the community.

I understand what You mean because these concerns are valid of course. If you scroll back in this thread You will see that I asked hard questions long before and have to admit that I had a filling that this is not welcome here. I was expecting to hear in deep explanations and was sure that I will meet people (developers, managers, marketers) from the team which will discuss all the hardest concerns but this was not the case.

Anyways, I left Elyqd in peace and moved forward. The beauty is that the time will finally expose all lies and scams so I just wait to see if I was right or wrong with my doubts. Don't get me wrong I wish all the best to this project and I was really interested to join. That is why I started to evaluate Elyqd ICO but this altitude here and a few red flags which popped by research was enough for me to pass on this one.

Lately, I came back to check because this ICO should be already over but I see that is already extended until the end of December. What worries me actually is the lack of communication across all social media channels. I checked them and there are no updates from the team for a long time. Bounty for round one is not distributed and there are many angry people left with no answer in Telegram official chat and bounty channel.

Bounty managers are doing a great job and try to keep answer all questions but they can do nothing if there are no updates from the team or they just delay everything with no proper explanation for bounty managers.

My latest questions are not answered in this thread too. Let's wait further and see if somebody from the team will finally pop up here and take care of the community.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

yesterday i checked my account on elyqd.world because i got an email that the admin changed something.
actually, the bounty got paid (i did the translation into German).
now waiting for the first listing on an exchange.
elyqd is active on twitter, mainly with motivational slogans and announcements for competitions.
according to the roadmap, it is still the phase of
"Funding for development › Launch of the marketplace via sale of LYQD tokens"
the development would start in 2019.

let's see how the ICO will turn out at the end of 2018
crypto mania

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:08:57 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 06:15:11 PM by crypto mania

yesterday i checked my account on elyqd.world because i got an email that the admin changed something.
elyqd is active on twitter, mainly with motivational slogans and announcements for competitions.

Thank you very much for this information. It would be nice to hear such an update from the team.
I am happy to see that Elyqd is going to be successful and legit ICO.
Waiting for more updates and announcements from the ICO and development. I hope we will see Op back in the thread to discuss further on the ICO.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

eLYQD.world @elyqdcom Nov 12

Show us your vaping devices for 8000 LYQD tokens.
You can earn more - read the information in the registration form:
http://ow.ly/CTH950jFOx7
vera555

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Thank you very much for this information. It would be nice to hear such an update from the team.

I am happy to see that Elyqd is going to be successful and legit ICO.

Waiting for more updates and announcements from the ICO and development. I hope we will see Op back in the thread to discuss further on the ICO.
I also received coins, thanks to the team  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

the team has a successful plan to correct such errors. I think, this project will be able to increase the level of transaction security. I see, that it is beginning to change and improve.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

eLYQD.world  @elyqdcom Nov 20

⚡️ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ⚡️
💥 SHOW YOUR VAPING DEVICE contest winners are:
 🏆 yhuss012 - 10000 Tokens
 🏆 benibae124 - 8000 Tokens
 🏆 thenatuna - 16000 Tokens
 🏆 sale.kripto - 10000 Tokens
 🏆 utus15ahmad - 10000 Tokens
crypto mania

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

eLYQD.world  @elyqdcom Nov 20

⚡️ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ⚡️
💥 SHOW YOUR VAPING DEVICE contest winners are:
 🏆 yhuss012 - 10000 Tokens
 🏆 benibae124 - 8000 Tokens
 🏆 thenatuna - 16000 Tokens
 🏆 sale.kripto - 10000 Tokens
 🏆 utus15ahmad - 10000 Tokens
Congratualtions to the winners!!!

I like this approach of Elyqd team. People are attached to their stuff especially if this is for straight personal use. I think the vaping device is such a thing and people even spend big bucks to make it looks different from others. That is why this campaign was so successful. People are happy to share their special vaping devices.
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

this is a very interesting project for vapers, these ideas can facilitate sales online, the way to introduce the concept of the project was very good, thats enough to make this project successful in the future. I hope everything goes well, Good luck
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Hello,

If the information on website about collected amount is correct, it means that even in the extended time the ICO has not yet collected the minimum. It looks like there may be a problem with reaching the softcap..
Can anyone confirm if the information on the amount of funds collected on the website is correct?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

The this MegaMillions contest be monthly or just a contest during the sale of tokens? The fiat currency conversion will be for any currency?
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

I am curious about your vape selling it this pass the quality and safety control?we know all over the world are now using vape but some of other are explosive how safe is this?regaeding the marketplace you build how many percent per transaction are you going to deduct?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

website got hacked / hijacked?

someone keeps sending this email!

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:47:35 GMT
To: layer1gfx
Subject: elyqd.world is hacked! do you need the database & full website?

elyqd.world is hacked! do you need the database & full website?
You can do email marketing world wide using the email database.

Free download here.

Visit: http://bit.ly/2LgI4P5

Web: http://bit.ly/2LgI4P5

be careful with those links, not sure what you get from there.

i logged into the website today and it seems to be corrupted, when you try to click any of the menu links it crashes.

this error message shows up:

"
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
"

https://elyqd.world/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

exit / fake hack scam or real hack?
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

website got hacked / hijacked?

someone keeps sending this email!

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:47:35 GMT
To: layer1gfx
Subject: elyqd.world is hacked! do you need the database & full website?

elyqd.world is hacked! do you need the database & full website?
You can do email marketing world wide using the email database.

Free download here.

Visit: http://bit.ly/2LgI4P5

Web: http://bit.ly/2LgI4P5

be careful with those links, not sure what you get from there.

i logged into the website today and it seems to be corrupted, when you try to click any of the menu links it crashes.

this error message shows up:

"
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
"

https://elyqd.world/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

exit / fake hack scam or real hack?

Unfortunately, but it looks like it is true. The problem is not just that someone hack the website, but on the elyqd support - telegram channel someone wants to sell the entire database .. in addition, he proves that he has this data publishing them there!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

website is back online.
you can log in again.
i recommend to change passwords and ETH addresses and install 2FA just to be sure.
the tokens balance didn't change, maybe it is only a display how much you would get after the ICO.
but the hacker uses what seems to be a spam bot constantly sending mails with links to the stolen data.
let's see how this story ends  Roll Eyes
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

website is back online.
you can log in again.
i recommend to change passwords and ETH addresses and install 2FA just to be sure.
the tokens balance didn't change, maybe it is only a display how much you would get after the ICO.
but the hacker uses what seems to be a spam bot constantly sending mails with links to the stolen data.
let's see how this story ends  Roll Eyes

Yep, Everything looks like before. We don't know if these are real tokens, but it looks like it was just a display. We are lucky!
Strange that the developer does not show up in such a situation, but I hope that before distribution it will improve the security and implement the requirement of 2fa for each withdrawal.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..