Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1238 times)
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

It depends on the way you deal with this situation. if you sure that it will go down further you can open new short order with high leverage in exchange like bitmex and earn profits from the downtrend.  pumps and dumps make profits for the traders while some of late joining people may lose some investment. whales are sometimes manipulating this markets and trying to collect more and more BTC  to their bags before the next big bull run. This market red status will not last long, sooner or later it will stabilize and moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

We are experiencing the lowest valley of this market, but I am not depressed because of this. I still hold my cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 70% of the funds, I will still maintain enough patience. I believe the market. Will definitely pick up again.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

The dumps make profits for the traders while some of late joining people may lose some investment. whales are sometimes manipulating this markets and trying to collect.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

No i do not think that they are connected to bitcoin because this couple of days the btc price pumped up but altcoins did not rise because of the fall of eth price

Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

To earn the best share in life, it is necessary to study and work a lot. If you just came and invested money, you got the corresponding result.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

It's sad to note that the trend has always been going down for this year but we gotta have faith and be patiently waiting for a healthier market.

This is true there is always a better tomorrow in bitcoin. We deserved more,  let us be positive we know the market will go up.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

It is normal that all altcoins are connected to BTC because btc was the first and starter of crytpocurrencies. Always there will be pumps and dumps. Pumps are needed to get profit and dumps are needed to get new investors. Some of us will earn money and the others will lose.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

For now Bitcoin has a slight rise, because I see Bitcoin now costs around $ 6,900.
And I noticed Bitcoin this year 2018 at the lowest price at $ 5,800.

Maybe now is the time to buy and hold good Altcoins like SIA Coin at 60 satoshi.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
cryptonewscast

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Don't panic and think negatively first. Crypto will be fine. Try to look at the current state of the market. Almost all coins, including Bitcoin, have increased even if only little by little. This is a good thing that everyone can accept. And maybe this is the starting point for Bitcoin to keep moving upwards.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

I've been in the crypto-currency market for about a year. and all the prices have fallen for a long time and the crypto is losing value. I do not think I deserve this. because I follow regularly and do research. but I think it will be positive developments in a short time.

ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

In fact both bitcoin and counterfeit COINS have almost all fallen. If you lose trust here, you're free to go, but make sure you don't regret any of your actions. But I still believe the market is going to go up again, and what we need now is patience.
As we know that we can't avoid a pump and dump in the market since it always depends on the traders reaction with BTC drive. All we have to do is go with the flow smartly and setting a goal while trading is the secret to gain profit. You just have to be familiar with the market manipulation and you only have to choices actually. To ride with it or against it. Just pay more attention and be patience mate. Good luck.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

That's somewhat a pessimist's perception towards bitcoin and other cryptos. Well, i look at it in a very completely different perspective that is why i am holding on my bitcoin and other cryptos for a long term no matter how bad the condition of cryptomarket today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

for bitcoin is not a convincing increase then altcoin will not be able to do anything. This was the basis that surely a lot of people know. altcoin is as good as any wouldn't be able to exert influence or profit high when only silence bitcoin even down. altcoin has a dependency against bitcoin and surely this is not a good thing.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

It depend on your performance and smartly work, if you invest when the market is very low and have patience you will definitely got profit, instead of if you were panic at the condition, you may loss. Crypto is open market that give a chance to proof your intelligence that you have deserve.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

Well. I think we indeed deserve this phase.

I mean, each and every project that was launched/funded in the beginning of this year was able to get millions....what did they actually do in over 8 months? Blame everything on bitcoin and the bearish sentiment. But what did they actually achieve with those million? Many not much, besides a rebrand, maybe an alpha version...and millions were spend. I worked in dev projects for a long time...if you have millions to spend, you can get to it real fast...it's all part of the game, but it isn't working out as planned. Only a hand full of projects seem to be able to keep focus on what is actually important....getting a working product, getting their vision a reality. Others should stop blaming bearish market for their lack of dedication. Just work you ass off Smiley.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

If you continue to complain like that then you don't need to continue to be on cryptocurrency, because later your psychology will have an impact on your life.

Bitcoin now has an increase, All Time Down in 2018 is around 5800USD and now the price is at 7000USD. do not complain !
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

I think that the market will not make any investor riches overnight unlike in the past. Now cryptocurrency is becoming stable and even more strong with regulations in place. So people should not take it as a way for get-rich overnight, rather they should treat it as like stock market and it will give benefit over time, but not like a magic stick. 
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!

It's only those people that comes with the notion of getting rich overnight with crypto without understanding the full idea of crypto and Blockchain technology that will lose confidence in crypto at a time like because you don't take cognizance of it's volatility before you invest... You should be ready to have patience and watch the growth pattern either in the upward or downward spiral till you're able to get some profits no matter how long it takes
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
what you convey is worthy of being accepted by investors who are unsure of the times and technology and the development of an increasingly fast-growing economy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

It is obvious you already lost confidence in cryptocurrency bruh but spreading FUD is not nice. Take whatever L you might have incurred and move on. Leave the space for the positively minded and core enthusiast that see beyond today. Obviously you are of the "when lambo gang". No lambo for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: