Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1238 times)
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

I do not know whether it is hell or not. What I need to know is what it gives me. Using and investing in cryptocurrency has given me many opportunities to make money that I never thought of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

Welcome to hell!

could should we say that it is the best time to do shopping ? Because it is the time where those alts is too low right now so you should buy those coin that is really promising to you because later soon it would be up. If you are a trader then you could do this an advantage to gain profit in the future, but as a holder you could see struggles dropping your money right now.

best huh? some people say it continuously, but the market is getting better. maybe there are many who buy in dip, even after 4 times dip lol.
I guess you're trying to amuse yourself, and also people who are stuck, it does not matter I appreciate it because I'm also being stuck.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Welcome to hell!

Actually no one deserves pumps and dumps but a better price to give us potential gains, we know that the price of bitcoin has fallen but we believe it's going to rise again. There is no hell about bitcoin even if it's imploding it will re bounced back. There is nothing to create panic about it. Let us take it easy because what ever that goes up must surely comes down.

HOMT

Powered by,
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

I think everyone deserve what he have today . All that we have depends on us , we are responsible for what we are doing . You decided to invest in any cryptocurrency and lose 50% of deposit ? I'm sorry , but you are responsible for it . You earn +50% of deposit ? Congratulations , you are responsible for it too . Do not shift your blame on others , you deserve all you have .
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

It's sad to note that the trend has always been going down for this year but we gotta have faith and be patiently waiting for a healthier market.
At last I read something positive. Let's be patient, there's always  a reason for everything. That's true that the market price is so low nowadays and it makes me feel sad too,let's just hope for a better future of the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BloodKnight

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
why? Does your confidence in crypto just depend on the price? Are you just thinking of making money in this market? I think this is not a correct attitude. You should learn more about crypto.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

indeed bitcoin and altcoin are almost all down, no matter all may give opinion, i believe bitcoin will rise soon from his death  Smiley

I agree with you and also believe potential altcoin will also rise as soon as bitcon does. patience is needed in the current situation of crypto market to avoid big loss.
I definitely agree with you, indeed patience is really a good virtue in many aspects and it applies here in crypto business. We are now experiencing a consisitent drops in this business and it really gave a negative thoughts to the people. However, even this drops i still believe that it will really rise this year.
I also agree with you on this, with patience, we can earn alot and I believe when the market recover from the bear period and the bull period comes in, the price of coin will rise beyond expectation. It may take time maybe towards the end of the year but I am very sure it will rise.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Once you know about cryptocurrency, you already know the scenario it will give like pump and dump. So, why worry? Just hodl and wait for the market to recover. And take note, not all altcoins are connected with the price of bitcoin but "most" of the altcoins are. There are still few who are still continue to grow even if the hell come because of the fall.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Finally I deserve this whatever happen in bitcoin Im still riding on the next steps because I beleived bitcoin is a big help for us if you deserve in any changes mostly in cryptocurrency.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Yes, pumps and dumps has been around for quite some time now. It's kind of sad that a lot of people are hyping so much that newbies tend to get hyped and buy those scam coins. It's also kind of sad that the price of all altcoins are all connected to Bitcoin in terms of dollars which if Bitcoin falls, all altcoin falls too. I doubt that this kind of thing will stop though as the volatility of this market is high and that the price of coin cannot be stabilized as whales tend to hoard so much.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

Welcome to hell!

could should we say that it is the best time to do shopping ? Because it is the time where those alts is too low right now so you should buy those coin that is really promising to you because later soon it would be up. If you are a trader then you could do this an advantage to gain profit in the future, but as a holder you could see struggles dropping your money right now.
Yes, now can be a good time to buy, but not with all capital. It is better to buy gradually and to do a diversified investment strategy for bitcoin and some potentially profitable altcoins.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

Welcome to hell!
Do not worry so much! probably, if you are so worried about these jumps you should not do this and spoil your nervous system. Take care of your health! Wink Over time, everything will go well ... Grin

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

Welcome to hell!

Amazing. You should just calm down yourself mate! The market is not hell but it is just so new and volatile to sensitive stuff around the market. This market is more or less unregulated and works on the basis of public ledger and wilful developments of people. You can not expect much from it unless and until you wont contribute something to it. Crypto currencies have pumps and dumps because bunch of people believe in artificial profit making and they try to manipulate everything here. You can not just scare yourself with such small issue. If you are here then you have to wait for the right momento very partially and live the success.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Welcome to hell!

Amazing. You should just calm down yourself mate! The market is not hell but it is just so new and volatile to sensitive stuff around the market. This market is more or less unregulated and works on the basis of public ledger and wilful developments of people. You can not expect much from it unless and until you wont contribute something to it. Crypto currencies have pumps and dumps because bunch of people believe in artificial profit making and they try to manipulate everything here. You can not just scare yourself with such small issue. If you are here then you have to wait for the right momento very partially and live the success.

For someone who put his faith to crypto would be disappointed with what had been happening to his funds. He hope to earn but were instead stolen from him.
I did panic the very first time I lost it more than half of my capital. I can understand what OP is feeling, maybe its his hard earned money. This is why its not good to actually spend your money that is suppose to be spent on your table.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

its just as easily someone elses heaven
Haha. That is true indeed. Hell for someone is heaven for someone else. People that invested when the market was in hype are experiencing hell currently, whereas people that invested in this huge dump will experience heaven shortly.

It’s all about your knowledge, experience and instincts that decide whether you experience hell (loss) or heaven (profit). It’s normal for assets to pump and dump; it’s upon you what you make out of it.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

nor is it just your own fears, altcoin is often like this last month also like and altcoin can recover again, do not give fear to others think positive altcoin will recover and keep going up, it is unlikely altcoin price will keep down
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

Too soon to say so. I believe there are a chance for crypto to recover
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

Yes. All prices of Alternative Coins is depend on Bitcoin Price, if bitcoin will dump, the alternative coins will dump too. It's vise versa.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Welcome to hell!

That kind of attitude doesn't deserve anything here in crypto or even you. You guys don't know how cryptos exactly works and your weak hands will just make the market worse. If you lose your trust here then you can freely go but make sure you won't regret any of your actions later on.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Nope, I think that having pumps and dumps are important in learning the way of cryptocurrency. Because, this pumps and dumps will improve us in trading, holding and handling our coins. What we do to our coins and what are the result of those decisions. We learn from everything we do. Especially when there is pump and dumps.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: