Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you deserve this?  (Read 1238 times)
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Pumps and dumps are normal in market and we should accept this fact and be ready to face with it every day. If you don't have enough nerves just stay off and choose another method to get money
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

We could not do anything about pump and dump it's a norm in cryptocurrency market. But I think we deserved the result of our decisions in investing on cryptocurrency, whatever the results either gaining or losing money. Thus we should have a good strategy in this market whether to follow pump and dump or just hodl until profit is realize.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

All that they deserve, but not in the market, here we are the creators of our capabilities, that's why we must be cautious!
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

We are all equal and all experiencing this worst trend of crypto currency in the market. Even we can say we do not deserved this but this is it.This is the nature of all crypto coins. Those ups and downs are just a normal thing that usually happening today, yesterday or even tomorrow. We must accept it and used to it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

The dumps make profits for the traders while some of late joining people may lose some investment. whales are sometimes manipulating this markets and trying to collect.

Naturally - these people live thanks to the pumps and dumps. The biggest players make great money on the crypto market. Therefore it exists and lives. It is not going to crash, and it will stay volatile.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

No one deserve this but some one is playing bull trap game with whole crypto community look at today's drop in the market. This pump & dumps are curse on the crypto community they artificially pumps the coin in upward direction and in some hours the price continues to decline when they finish up with the pumping. in this whole process some feel like heaven when they successfully makes profits and most of the peoples feels like hell.

airinnesmith26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

The prices will always be connected to bitcoin aslong as it's the main trading pair. Obviously people need to buy bitcoin to buy alts
Ib2short

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

This is market for you op! In case you don't know, this is bound to happen in any trade or business in life. Forget the fact that we are dealing with cryptocurrency, business is business.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

we can not avoid it because we know one of their marketing strategies.
so you have to token sales or money recovery techniques from bitcoin or ethereum to make you more money.

be wise for not losing money
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

I think the main fall is over. Now is the best time for shopping, you will not see such good prices! IMHO
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Welcome to hell!

its true mate, we are all experiencing all kinds of aches in our body, and mental illness maybe scratching our minds. this the worse ive ever engaged something addictive and so much exciting. long live brother and sisters.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Welcome to hell!

Yes, to get to heaven you have to go through hell first. Be patient and don't panic, hold and don't sell because by holding you can get heaven in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Welcome to hell!
what you convey is worthy of being accepted by investors who are unsure of the times and technology and the development of an increasingly fast-growing economy
People with this kind of opinion are those who simply do not have the slightest idea of what this space even stands for in the first place and why it is going to be an important technology that would disrupt a lot of things in the long run. Of course, I would not blame them not to see that since all most of them are always after is to see the price moon every now and then and they forget what would make such price sustainable in the first place is not a speculative one.

I think that the market will not make any investor riches overnight unlike in the past. Now cryptocurrency is becoming stable and even more strong with regulations in place. So people should not take it as a way for get-rich overnight, rather they should treat it as like stock market and it will give benefit over time, but not like a magic stick.  
That is certainly the mindset a whole lot of people brought into this space and then they thought with crypto, they will be able to achieve their dreams fasters than they would imagine.

Well, it is sensible to see things turn out good if they are able to make good decisions in between which I am sure a whole lot of them usually do not, since all they are after is getting rich quick. Best thing to do is to concentrate on its real value and not just the price tag which some people are just so particular about instead.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

It is true that now the market is down and you should say that.
I'm also sure you have a lot of investment when the price of Bitcoin is priced at 19,800 and your estimate is reduced a lot now. RIP!
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
Investing on some years is the best I can think of today. This is not a stock market or a commodity market. Here it is different. Short-term and medium-term investments will take all your time.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

This is just a normal abilities of bitcoin were to pumps and dumps. Which holders would not happy to see a huge losses of capital, while others are great for the opportunity to buy more some of the valuable coins which they can buy at a very cheap coin value.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:34:52 AM

Yes, a really difficult situation on the crypto market is now emerging. But all participants need to remember - they start working with big risks. You just need to carefully plan your decisions to minimize your risks. But I believe that the situation from next year will gradually improve.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

Welcome to hell!

When starting work on the crypto market, each participant recognizes rather high risks in this direction. Therefore, no need to get upset in a period of price fluctuations or loss of money - this is a valuable lesson that gives us the necessary knowledge for success in the future. I believe in the excellent potential of crypto, from next year prices will gradually increase.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

If you have lost confidence in crypto,then leave crypto for those that still believe in crypto,to conclude that that crypto is not profitable again is not true because people are still making profit from crypto on daily basis,maybe you should ask how.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

many are not prepared with what is in crypto. be reasonable thing indeed when they assume it is a hell of a bad enough. without understanding the profound from the beginning and crypto then to be productive and yield is a hard thing. Although the bitcoin and altcoin in time are already quite stable but still not sure when it will be able to give profit to rise high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: