Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - First Buy Signal  (Read 560 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Yes, the market is always down and we can buy them now, the current BTC price is quite reasonable, so I think now is the best time to buy now, maybe the price will rise in the Future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Hi guys,
I just want to share with you what i think will happen in next days...
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
No, it’s not an hopping or something like that,
I just learned read graph in last 10 years,
So btc can down till 5420 or 4980, it can be happen but not sure,
Only i can tell you that in 1-2 month btc will over 10k....
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max

I also believe that the maximum price of bitcoin may fall to the level of 5500-5000. And then there will be 2 green candles and bitcoin will gain good growth. I think we can see the candles on June 29-30, when there will be payments on futures.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Hi guys,
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max

Well, I will not say you're wrong and I appreciate your mindset despite of the price crash of cryptocurrency , and for me there is always a justifiable reason about this price crash of all coins as I read some news of crypto . But just to think positively and hoping that the market will recover soon , I will support your prediction .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Hi guys,
Max

I spend a lot of time analyzing price charts and currency pairs on crypto. I am inclined to your opinion that bitcoin will now break through the stops of traders, and then go to conquer the price of 15K, then it will roll back to the amount of 12K and go to the Flat.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

I disagree, this is cryptocurrecy several prediction have proven wrong with this current market movement, it is not certain where it is helding to if market will dip more or eventually move up trend.
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

indeed if you look at prices from last year, Bitcoin will rise probably around from september until the end of the year. and it will affect other altcoins that will also experience a very significant price increase. but in my opinion, Bitcoin will still decline, maybe another 1-5% and then will rise to the top, and my prediction. Bitcoin will touch the price of 25k USD by the end of this year
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Of course another shitty post from someone who has no idea. Clearly we are in a downtrend, approaching RSI below 30 on the daily charts again, last time the bounce was pretty bad, this time the RSI will probably extend further, maybe even touching 20 before a bounce, for me the clear buy signal would be if the bounce is strong, meaning a lot of volume and a candle like the one on 6th of February.
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

buy and buy, that's what I do, and I do it gradually, if the nearest support is passed, then it's a signal to buy, but I still hope there is a significant increase in late 2018

Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

I'm out of my USDT already.
The price of BTC is so low right now and wish if only I could have more USDT to buy in more.
berrygood

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

I am already buying what I need now is not a buy signal, most ones know it is time to buy not to sell but I need to know how low it can go at this stage? Tell me this if you know  Cheesy

L0vebtc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

I'm not good at Technical Analysis.
but I heard a lot of people saying the same thing...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

The price of BTC is so low right now and wish if only I could have more USDT to buy in more.
Yeah right, if only I still have spare fiat I will buy those cheap coins as well, though OP can be true in terms of conditioning the dip and then the rise will follow, still questions will be in the hands of big whales, if those big bag holders will start to play back and make the price high again then we will see some clear indications that bitcoin will approached to the bull market once more, we really need to wait.
DonMaxim (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

Yeah right, if only I still have spare fiat I will buy those cheap coins as well, though OP can be true in terms of conditioning the dip and then the rise will follow, still questions will be in the hands of big whales, if those big bag holders will start to play back and make the price high again then we will see some clear indications that bitcoin will approached to the bull market once more, we really need to wait.

Believe me the big players are all in, this is why everything is go down now,
I learned 1 think that if i read or hear about some news from big or most known news chanel or website I always do the invert and not what they are suggesting....
Today with only 1000 usd you can release any speculation and the small people are eating it and loosing all time, this is why i wrote what i think will happen, i not ask you te do something, i just wrote what will happen very soon....
max
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

I am already buying what I need now is not a buy signal, most ones know it is time to buy not to sell but I need to know how low it can go at this stage? Tell me this if you know  Cheesy

I wrote it in my first post what i think,
I wrote fixed price numbers so let’s see what’s will happen  Grin
Max
jazzzbe

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Hi guys,
Max

I don't believe that bitcoin will cost 10k in 1-2 month. Perhaps before New Year it can move up. But now there aren't big buyers on the market. All are waiting something.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

To be sure that we have an upfront trend, we need to see that the asset has been continiously growing for the last week or few at least without big  falls, so I think it is too early for such signal.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

The truth is, not graphs ule the price of any asset, but a market, i.e traders and others who participate in buying and selling.
If there's no buyer, it's hard to say what gonna do bitcoin and alternative currenties.
So, you should rather to see is there a buyer or not.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

well, if the bitcoin grows then it grows after all the other coins, with this I agree, a good theory) did not think of this side before
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

The truth is, not graphs ule the price of any asset, but a market, i.e traders and others who participate in buying and selling.
If there's no buyer, it's hard to say what gonna do bitcoin and alternative currenties.
So, you should rather to see is there a buyer or not.

I am very glad to hear what and how some of you are thinking....  Grin
Let’s take 1 example:
Lets say that you want to buy 200 btc, You think you can put just buy order and they will sell it to you?
I don’t think so, if you want to buy and others will know that you want to buy the price will rise up quickly,
So when you think that there is no big buyers, think again ....
I give you another example,
Go to zcoin chart on bittrex,
With only 1000 zcoins you can drop it’s price in 40%,
So you think that there is no big buyers, maybe you right,
But I look to zcoin explorer and i see that top 100 reach addreses value is go in high value every hour  Grin
So the trading is only psychological game, and not more...
If you see only what they want you to look, you will do all time what others wants...
Hope this post will open some friends eyes  Shocked
Max
DonMaxim (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Hi guys,
Max

Well, I will not say you're wrong and I appreciate your mindset despite of the price crash of cryptocurrency , and for me there is always a justifiable reason about this price crash of all coins as I read some news of crypto . But just to think positively and hoping that the market will recover soon , I will support your prediction .

Thank you  Cheesy

Hi guys,
Max

I spend a lot of time analyzing price charts and currency pairs on crypto. I am inclined to your opinion that bitcoin will now break through the stops of traders, and then go to conquer the price of 15K, then it will roll back to the amount of 12K and go to the Flat.

In long term, the real price for btc is much higher than 100k or 200k for 1 btc (to compare it with gold price it must cost now something like 280-320k usd for 1 btc but shshshshshooooo, don’t talk about this  Roll Eyes
Who knows what will happen in 10 -15 years  Grin
Max
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: