Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CLOSED ] VX-1 Miner Group Buy - Free 1 TH/s Miner Giveaway  (Read 11965 times)
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:01:39 PM

Simply opening the 4U case to show the miners would have helped
but who wants to see an empty case? all the mystery will poof away!
twib2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Helperizer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:12:16 PM

Interesting that all bitcointalk members would be banned for the enthusiastic doubts of some bitcointalk members.

Were these devices proven to be true, I would still be up for getting one.  But, the head-in-the-sand approach of the company can hide all sorts of evils, from the simple I-don't-care to the try-to-hide-our-scam.  And this approach is also inconsistent with one of the developers' stated claims of being sick of getting the runaround from companies that want to be trusted without proof and then effectively don't deliver...

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
h@shKraker

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:10:07 AM

All,

I hope this finds everyone doing superbly.  Before I get started please let me say I have 0 skin in this game (having not risked any coin) BUT a buddy of mine does.  Said buddy was speaking with me recently and mentioned there was a new miner company out of Alaska called vxminers (at vxminers.com) on the block and that there had been a sizeable hardware purchase made by said buddy of said mining hardware from said company.  My buddy seemed rather elated of purchasing said hardware BUT had heard some nasty “these folks must be scammers” rumors.  My buddy also mentioned that said mining hardware company had made their prototype PCB production run at a well know, US domestic PCB full assembly house.  It just so happens that I know a guy, who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer.  So I asked the guy I knew who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer if said PCB manufacturer had ever shipped product to Alaska.  The answer that came back was “Why yes, they ship tons of product to Alaska to many companies”.  I was then asked to provide the city of said business and name of said business so the guy I knew who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer could ask if any product had ever been shipped to King Cove, Alaska and/or if anyone with vxminers (or possibly a representative of vxminers.com) had initiated any business or received any PCB product from said PCB manufacturer.  The answer I got back was astonishing.  That answer was no H@ShKraker, we have never sent product to King Cove, AL and we have no record of doing business with anyone from a company called vxminers or using a URL of vxminers.com .  I don’t know if this will help anyone with any hardware buying decisions BUT if it does my bitcoin address is in my post signature.  Cheers.

H@shKrker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:54:22 AM

All,

I hope this finds everyone doing superbly.  Before I get started please let me say I have 0 skin in this game (having not risked any coin) BUT a buddy of mine does.  Said buddy was speaking with me recently and mentioned there was a new miner company out of Alaska called vxminers (at vxminers.com) on the block and that there had been a sizeable hardware purchase made by said buddy of said mining hardware from said company.  My buddy seemed rather elated of purchasing said hardware BUT had heard some nasty “these folks must be scammers” rumors.  My buddy also mentioned that said mining hardware company had made their prototype PCB production run at a well know, US domestic PCB full assembly house.  It just so happens that I know a guy, who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer.  So I asked the guy I knew who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer if said PCB manufacturer had ever shipped product to Alaska.  The answer that came back was “Why yes, they ship tons of product to Alaska to many companies”.  I was then asked to provide the city of said business and name of said business so the guy I knew who has a sister,  that is friends with a dude, who is married to a girl that is a regional VP of sales for said PCB manufacturer could ask if any product had ever been shipped to King Cove, Alaska and/or if anyone with vxminers (or possibly a representative of vxminers.com) had initiated any business or received any PCB product from said PCB manufacturer.  The answer I got back was astonishing.  That answer was no H@ShKraker, we have never sent product to King Cove, AL and we have no record of doing business with anyone from a company called vxminers or using a URL of vxminers.com .  I don’t know if this will help anyone with any hardware buying decisions BUT if it does my bitcoin address is in my post signature.  Cheers.

H@shKrker

That made my brain hurt...

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
h@shKraker

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:48:38 PM

Well .... if it keeps you from getting scammed (which I'm not saying is guaranteed in this case) at least it WON'T make your A$$ hurt from getting screwed by someone who doesn't even have the courtesy to buy you a "hello" drink.

H@shKraker

The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

I let it ride for a few weeks, but i cant resist any more. ( http://www.vxminers.com/blog/2014/03/01/chips-are-production-has-begun )

Looks like a few of you are going to look insanely stupid in about 19 days, and for the one of you who insists on looking like a retard now. NOBODY SHIPS ANYTHING TO KING COVE ALASKA MORON, IT'S A REMOTE VILLAGE. They have to have them shipped to town then go pick them up, but you just keep on keeping on like you know something mate. I'll be sure and quote your story after people get their miners to shred your trust and reputation to shit.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:14:44 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 06:52:19 PM by S4VV4S

I let it ride for a few weeks, but i cant resist any more. ( http://www.vxminers.com/blog/2014/03/01/chips-are-production-has-begun )

Looks like a few of you are going to look insanely stupid in about 19 days, and for the one of you who insists on looking like a retard now. NOBODY SHIPS ANYTHING TO KING COVE ALASKA MORON, IT'S A REMOTE VILLAGE. They have to have them shipped to town then go pick them up, but you just keep on keeping on like you know something mate. I'll be sure and quote your story after people get their miners to shred your trust and reputation to shit.

That's funny....
I thought the guys had satellite internet  Roll Eyes

Busted once again mate....

FART OFF!

EDIT: I am considering posting a thread about this in the SCAM ACCUSATIONS.
So, unless you can come up with some valid evidence like in a few hours then I will do just that.

EDIT 2:
Funny how you both (vxminers and you) posted news at almost the same time.
What gives?

EDIT 3: I am glad that you have learned how to use Photoshop.
Did you buy it legally or is it pirate?

EDIT 4: You don't have to wait 19 days, I feel insanely stupid from now.....

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

S4 I think it's kind of a waste of time...the guy has so many ids who knows what he is up to...he's got scams for his scams.  There are so many inconsistencies with this bs story if you try to list them out you begin to feel a bit like Alice...lol

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:30:17 PM

S4 I think it's kind of a waste of time...the guy has so many ids who knows what he is up to...he's got scams for his scams.  There are so many inconsistencies with this bs story if you try to list them out you begin to feel a bit like Alice...lol

You see iglasses, this guy has no option.
He had invested all he had in this.
So he is trying to make a ROI.

That, however, is not going to happen.

The Observer (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:51:22 AM

That's funny....
I thought the guys had satellite internet  Roll Eyes

Busted once again mate....

FART OFF!

EDIT: I am considering posting a thread about this in the SCAM ACCUSATIONS.
So, unless you can come up with some valid evidence like in a few hours then I will do just that.

EDIT 2:
Funny how you both (vxminers and you) posted news at almost the same time.
What gives?

EDIT 3: I am glad that you have learned how to use Photoshop.
Did you buy it legally or is it pirate?

EDIT 4: You don't have to wait 19 days, I feel insanely stupid from now.....

Thats right, i forgot, Satellite internet NEVER has any problems. Especially in one of the most remote villages in America. Everyone needs to get off their DSL and Broadband right now and switch to satellite internet as according to the all knowing authority on these things, they never have problems.

You see iglasses, this guy has no option.
He had invested all he had in this.
So he is trying to make a ROI.

That, however, is not going to happen.

This "guy" as you put it, as a ton of options. I have nothing more invested than the purchase of 2 machines. You miss the part where i am no longer here trying to sell anything as a group buy, i already got what i wanted out of the deal. I am now only here to make sure that EVERY single person who jumps to irrational conclusions when the facts support the contrary is duly noted on their feedback with references so when they go off to act all high and mighty with the next guy, people can see that these people have a long history of making rash accusations so they need only take it with a grain of salt when these people hijack their threads with their BS. I could care less who else buys anything from these guys, i got mine ordered with free shipping, and thats all i was here for in the first place.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:14:43 AM

To be honest with you I used to have Satellite internet before I had access to DSL and Cable.
And let me say that I do not remember one time that I had a problem with it for the entire 3 years I had to use it.

I do have to admit that it is extremely expensive.
But personally I never had problems.

I am not saying there might not be any downtime but I doubt that will be from the provider.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:56:44 PM

Are these guys still scamming people? I feel bad for anyone who doesn't see this thread on google. YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY
h@shKraker

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:47:08 PM

The Observer,

Keep in mind, I didn't say you were a scammer (though others eem to have that covered rather well).  What I said was chickie, who knows dude, who is related to another chickie who also knows another dude that is in a position to know about shipments out of your referenced PCB manufacturing location said flat out that hey had no record that anything had been shipped to King Cove Alaska and there was no record of anyone representing a company called vxminers or associated with a URL known as vxminers.com having requested product be shipped to ANYWHERE on the planet.  This in no way says you're scamming.  It however DOES say that it seems REALLY hard for the PCB manufacturer you referenced to find any business having been done with you.  Perhaps you could post a photo of the shipping invoice and shipment bill of lading / manifest to clear up this issue.  Even better, by now you should have PCB prototypes with chips mounted ready to photograph.  Maybe you could post those photos with a copy of your Alaska driver's license and your picture (obscuring your address info on the license of course).  This would at least show folks that A)  You have the test run boards in your possession and they are ready to assemble and B) you are, in fact, residing in Alaska.

H@shKraker

The Observer (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:10:14 AM

The Observer,

Keep in mind, I didn't say you were a scammer (though others eem to have that covered rather well).  What I said was chickie, who knows dude, who is related to another chickie who also knows another dude that is in a position to know about shipments out of your referenced PCB manufacturing location said flat out that hey had no record that anything had been shipped to King Cove Alaska and there was no record of anyone representing a company called vxminers or associated with a URL known as vxminers.com having requested product be shipped to ANYWHERE on the planet.  This in no way says you're scamming.  It however DOES say that it seems REALLY hard for the PCB manufacturer you referenced to find any business having been done with you.  Perhaps you could post a photo of the shipping invoice and shipment bill of lading / manifest to clear up this issue.  Even better, by now you should have PCB prototypes with chips mounted ready to photograph.  Maybe you could post those photos with a copy of your Alaska driver's license and your picture (obscuring your address info on the license of course).  This would at least show folks that A)  You have the test run boards in your possession and they are ready to assemble and B) you are, in fact, residing in Alaska.

H@shKraker

I myself dont have any photos more than what they have posted on their website. But they do have photos with chips mounted on PCB's. I think you missed the part where i am not the MFG of this hardware, and i dont live in AK. so i do not have an AK DL to post a photo of. I was merely the guy that approached them to offer a group buy to this forums as after looking at their website and FAQ's it seemed they had no interest in doing it themselves. After the mess this thread turned out to be, i cannot say as i blame them one bit.

I myself, know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows a girl who knows another girl who slept with Rick Ross. I guess on that thought processes it means i know a celebrity. Not trying to be an ass. but come on, thats a stretch on even the best of days. I find it very odd that you say they have no records of shipping anything to AK. Granted it makes sense they didnt ship to King Cove, as next to nothing ships to King Cove without a HUGE fee. But as i was one of the first to stumble across their website before it even launched officially through a friend who heard about them on a site called BitToClick.com and i was able to contact them before the rest of the trolls, they were very happy to give me the contact in Minnesota they had to verify the PCB's. It was only a few weeks, mabye 2 or 3 ago when they stopped giving out that information because the sales rep complained of dozens of nuisance phone calls that were disrupting to business and from what i heard their sales rep said that if it did not stop they would no longer be able to do business with these guys. Never the less, i think your information is wrong.

Finally, since this thread cost me my reputation on this forum, let me AGAIN clarify a few things AGAIN for the children in the audience.

1: I myself am not the manufacturer of these machines
2: The only reason i attempted to do the group buy was because after a week in negotiations with these guys they offered free shipping finally and i am a cheap ass and wanted to save a few bucks, furthermore they offered up a free machine for me to give away if i managed to make 50 sales.
3: i NEVER collected any funds from this group buy, and for that matter was not going to accept any payment until i knew the group buy had hit 50 and would go throug.
4: The group buy was canceled because of all the conspiracy theorists and wannabe internet detectives without a clue causing too many problems, and the amount of garbage mail it generated for the MFG's of this hardware.
5: at current, i still dont give a crap, the only reason i got into the group buy was for the free shipping, which i got anyways for my efforts.
6: Referencing #2, If these guys were out to just take my BTC and run, it wouldnt have taken me a week of begging and pleading and trying to butter them up to get any sort of a discount. I have lost money to a scam company before, and they would tell me anything i wanted to hear, including whatever discount as long as it meant me sending them bitcoin.

AND FINALLY

7: This is all a really big waste of time, but i guess it gives the conspiracy round table mainly S4 and Rick james something to make them feel important, take 10 minutes and browse through their post history and you will find hundreds of posts of them accusing everyone, even companies who are full on and verified legit of being scams. In the end, i got want i wanted which was free shipping because i am a cheap ass, and to be honest i could not give two shits or a fuck if another person from this forum buys a single machine from these guys. In the end when i have my miners in hand after the 19th some time to take pictures of and post on here, i only hope that it goes to show how much damage these few dumb fuck children cause in damage on this forum with their wild accusations and i hope everyone who missed out because these fuck sticks makes sure to duly note how un-trustworthy those before mentioned fuck sticks really are. The worst part is, after i have miners in hand to make video/photos/ wild fuck you i told you so posts, there wont be any machines left for sale. But i will gladly sell mine for $10,000 each and will even do escrow with TC or JK.

The END
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:41:15 AM

don't try to drag me into this you piece of shit. You came here and destroyed your own name trying to scam people with your bs story. I call out people with bullshit stories and fake machines trying to steal from people.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:02:12 AM

Rick, I think he was referring to me about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502485.msg5531338#msg5531338

What he didn't notice is that on that "accusation" as he calls it, I have made it clear that it is just a speculation.
Not an accusation.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:21:14 PM

So....there IS still a way to buy these wonderful machines even though we, as forum members, have been banned from their purchase eh?
lol

For something you don't care about you seem to devote a helluva lot of time & energy on it.

Even if these guys are everything they/you say they are they are still way too unprofessional to be selling a half million dollars worth of high end electronic eq.

There is almost NO chance that they are though, which means you are either ignorant or in on it.

Your attitude cost you your rep here...nothing else.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:52:04 PM

So....there IS still a way to buy these wonderful machines even though we, as forum members, have been banned from their purchase eh?
lol

For something you don't care about you seem to devote a helluva lot of time & energy on it.

Even if these guys are everything they/you say they are they are still way too unprofessional to be selling a half million dollars worth of high end electronic eq.

There is almost NO chance that they are though, which means you are either ignorant or in on it.

+1
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:28:45 PM

lol

What the fuck does a forum reputation mean? Most of the trolls on this place, mainly the ones who when you look through their post history contribute nothing of value to this forum at all. 500+ post members, and 95% of what they post is garbage and trolling, Never any useful info, Never anything productive, Nothing but digital waste, They are the kind that sit and compare facebook friends counts and post "likes" at night because beyond the virtual space, they have no social life, or no life at all. Even the other geeks, nerds, and techies want nothing to do with them in the real world. Like i give a shit about a virtual reputation. It's about as useful as Tit's on a mule.

Furthermore, a half million in hardware especially asic miners is jack shit in the scheme of things. BFL made tens of thousands of units, HashFast, BA, Cointerra. Quite a few people from this forum bought VX-1's and all had very pleasant experiences, best part about it is not a single one of them will touch this thread, or for that matter most threads on this garbage wasteland of an UN-mannaged, shit moderated, damn near useless forum.

and finally.... My attitude.. I already made it clear i could give two shits about rep, Attitude you say? i say its speaking my mind, and while i am at it FUCK every one of the rejects from society that turned what could have been a great source for information and help into one of the most notorious piece of shit forums in the bitcoin space today. Now thats attitude.
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:54:50 PM

lol

What the fuck does a forum reputation mean? Most of the trolls on this place, mainly the ones who when you look through their post history contribute nothing of value to this forum at all. 500+ post members, and 95% of what they post is garbage and trolling, Never any useful info, Never anything productive, Nothing but digital waste, They are the kind that sit and compare facebook friends counts and post "likes" at night because beyond the virtual space, they have no social life, or no life at all. Even the other geeks, nerds, and techies want nothing to do with them in the real world. Like i give a shit about a virtual reputation. It's about as useful as Tit's on a mule.

Furthermore, a half million in hardware especially asic miners is jack shit in the scheme of things. BFL made tens of thousands of units, HashFast, BA, Cointerra. Quite a few people from this forum bought VX-1's and all had very pleasant experiences, best part about it is not a single one of them will touch this thread, or for that matter most threads on this garbage wasteland of an UN-mannaged, shit moderated, damn near useless forum.

and finally.... My attitude.. I already made it clear i could give two shits about rep, Attitude you say? i say its speaking my mind, and while i am at it FUCK every one of the rejects from society that turned what could have been a great source for information and help into one of the most notorious piece of shit forums in the bitcoin space today. Now thats attitude.

Can you please provide info and links to ONE PROPER member of these forums that got these 4U cases... sorry I mean miners?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: