Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:22:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.  (Read 1199 times)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

The people selling now, sell because they think it will go lower. This is panic. Although I think that the road to 4k is open. But 2k is doubtful.
yes 2k quite far away from the price right now. I do think the bottom might be 5k $. People are seems unpatience and panic with recent news about bithumb. What happen on bithumb is really sad, it was one of big exchange and they got hacked. Seems like it bring more people afraid to invest in crypto.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

I am sure that the world Cup has nothing to do with bitcoin. I also think that bitcoin will not fall below 6K dollars. Maybe I'm wrong and it will happen. But then the bottom will not be visible.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

predictions should be based on good source and good knowledge but OP has not have good source to proof his predictions true or false and honestly i have already bored to see people always be linked between world cup tournament and downtrend even though bitcoin will fall again but the cause is not come from world cup
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

What is the relation of world cup  to BTC price?  I am not an expert  but I don't think it will be down to 2k. If it will hit 2k, then it's a window of opportunity.

Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

predictions should be based on good source and good knowledge but OP has not have good source to proof his predictions true or false and honestly i have already bored to see people always be linked between world cup tournament and downtrend even though bitcoin will fall again but the cause is not come from world cup

The OP means that it will take a month for Bitcoin to drop to $2k, I think it's possible but very unlikely because Bitcoin has a lot of potential no matter what and I don't see how it could really fall under $5k. There is so much money to be made in this industry and around this industry, this would be like killing the golden goose for the major players to let BTC fall that far.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.
I think the end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.
I would not say that everyone thinks that bitcoin can drop in its price in the near future to $ 2,000. I do not think that now panic among investors has risen so much that bitcoin will fall so low. However, even if this happens, then nothing terrible will happen vseravno. Even after this, bitcoin can easily recover in price again, as it was in 2014.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

I am personally in the opposite opinion. I think the market will decline by the end of the World Cup 2018. And then he will go backwards in a positive direction.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

So bitcoin now has something to do with the world championship?

I dont think it will go down as low as that. Might be 4k but not tht low. If it goes to 2k, it will be the end for the altcoins. No one is going to invest in it but the old ones. We need new money in the market for it to go up! Might be some good promotion or an ICO with a great team.

Yes. Someone just wants to play with this FUD using bitcointalk. maybe we can do something about him.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

I think that this will not happen and I believe that by the end of the year bitcoin will rise in price.
Crypbull

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Still, the market in a downtrend but we can't say BTC will Down to $2000,  And also what is the connection with world cup 2018 and BTC?
I don't think it will affect to the BTC price, Next BTC support level around $4000 will see what going on
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

I think this competition doesn't connect with the price of BTC or other Altcoins. we see now that the price is near the middle and doesn't go up or doesn't go down. Maybe the author of the post know some secret facts which are associated with the theme of this topic?

Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

I think that you are wrong and bitcoin will not fall to $ 2000, and I think that by the end of the year it will cost at least  $15,000.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

I think it's impossible Bitcoin go down 2k.But it's true for world cup crypto market go down.Finsh world cup crypto market up again.For world cup most withdraw their money  from crypto market they invest their money match bating.So after world cup BTC will go up again.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

Your thoughts and assumptions have nothing to do with the price. What we want to know is the fact. Why do you think bitcoin will decrease to so low a price? Are there any indicators in the market?

100kk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

It would be interesting for me to hear why you made the such forecast, to find out your arguments and the reasons for which you linked the drop in the price of bitcoin with the end of the World Cup 2018...
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

Bitcoin will not go down to $2K any time soon. If that were to happen, it would have to be to some major scandal that makes it worthless. Don’t panic, HOLD!!
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

These are just mere speculations. I do not think it is going to happen. Although, it might go lower than where it is now, but not as low as $2000. Een if it reduces further than what we presently have, i believe those who would sell low, will sell out of fear. I cannot imagine myself having btc and sell low. I would rather hodl.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

Can you share a link how does that happen my bro. There are a lot of speculation going around that bitcoin's price is going down but there are also speculations that bitcoin's value would pump up during the World Cup but it does not happen. That only shows that no one here can really predict the actual or precise value of bitcoin in the future.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:21 PM

This is another FUD to make weak hands sell. I stand be corrected BTC  might never smell $2,000 again. I just hope people do not loss their BTC by panic selling.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

This is another FUD to make weak hands sell. I stand be corrected BTC  might never smell $2,000 again. I just hope people do not loss their BTC by panic selling.

Yes, what is the reason that Bitcoin is associated with the world cup 2018? Is there a specific reason that the world cup will effect Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency world?

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: