Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.  (Read 1190 times)
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

Before the end of the world, I think BTC will drop to about $4,000. After that, BTC may start to rise, and then the encryption world will become hot again.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.
I think the end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.
After the end of the world cup. Money will be invested in the crypto return. Can not drop to 2k as you say. As you have seen the market has gone up positively after the end of the worldcup. And it signals us that the market is going to grow. Bitcoin can go up to 10k in this August

Florina1990

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

As you say bitcoin will be 2k$ after WC final, i think you say that because you wanted to buy cheap bitcoin from people scared by FUD. Keep your bitcoin guys and girls and you will see in future that you make a wise decision.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

Not sure how you came up with this absurd speculation. Actually, this is very silly of you posting such garbage here. There is no basis whatsoever why Bitcoin would suddenly dive deep to $2,000. And by claiming that everyone is thinking this way, it makes the post more stinky. Moreover, there is no significant connection between the World Cup 2018 and the price of Bitcoin. Wake up, dude!
The world cup already ended and not only bitcoin did not go down but it went up and now it is going up once again and now it is trading above 8000, while the movements in the price of bitcoin can be unpredictable there was not really a reason to think the price will go that low ever again.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:20 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 07:14:10 AM by n691309

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

Not sure how you came up with this absurd speculation. Actually, this is very silly of you posting such garbage here. There is no basis whatsoever why Bitcoin would suddenly dive deep to $2,000. And by claiming that everyone is thinking this way, it makes the post more stinky. Moreover, there is no significant connection between the World Cup 2018 and the price of Bitcoin. Wake up, dude!
The world cup already ended and not only bitcoin did not go down but it went up and now it is going up once again and now it is trading above 8000, while the movements in the price of bitcoin can be unpredictable there was not really a reason to think the price will go that low ever again.

2k is too low.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

It's not affecting after the world cup 2018, bitcoin is still stand and impossible to happen that bitcoin go down $2,000 because many investors investing in bitcoin.

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

today the world cup is over and it turns out that the price of bitcoin cannot be affected at all as you say the price cannot fall up to $ 2k and the condition of the bitcoin price is still around $ 5k - $ 6k.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

I do not understand what the relationship cup world 2018 with bitcoin price. why you say the fall of bitcoin price because world cup 2018, very strange and I do not understand what is its relationship .. you try to think why bitcoin price fall there must be bad news about bitcoin which cause investors sell bitcoin, I think word cup and bitcoin does not have its relationship, can not be made as reference as the cause of its drop in bitcoin prices
Yes, you are right.
I think there is no relationship between the 2018 World Cup and Bitcoin, unless they bet a number of bitcoins to win the 2018 World Cup, bitcoin prices fall not because of the 2018 world cup, some opinions are temporary improvements to clean up some coins that are no longer used, because currently many once the coin becomes garbage.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

today the world cup is over and it turns out that the price of bitcoin cannot be affected at all as you say the price cannot fall up to $ 2k and the condition of the bitcoin price is still around $ 5k - $ 6k.
Bitcoin up or down doesn't depend on the worldcup, all market movements at this stage are normal as before worldcup. He is probably afraid of people dumping because of losing bets.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.

BTC prices may not fall as low as $ 2k or $ 4k, if $ 5.5k is possible, because $ 5.5k is the stable price of bitcoin.

The people selling now, sell because they think it will go lower. This is panic. Although I think that the road to 4k is open. But 2k is doubtful.

Everything is fine if you want to sell it, provided that you still get profit from the sale, if not you should HOLD.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Bitcoin up or down doesn't depend on the worldcup, all market movements at this stage are normal as before worldcup. He is probably afraid of people dumping because of losing bets.
I also think football season is no longer the obstacle as before. People are more civilized and very wise. It is difficult to lose money at this time.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

There is a possibilty to btc to fall more but not 2k. We should see some higher level bottoms before 2k , so far nearest is 5k it was even near to 6k, market tried 3 times 6k and 2 times passed it seems there is ressistant at these values. A lot of people waits btc to rise for sell but they wait so lowering price is in the hand of manipulators only. They dont get to low if it is not profitable. i expect to see 4k because of similarity to 2014 but even that will be so temporary it will rise again to its band.Before testing that prices it is nearly immosible to see 2k.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

lesson learn from OP, never creates a prediction without a basis or facts to support your prediction. All of us can predict the price as this is normal to every investors but it should be in as much as realistic. For me $2k is too low and I don't think investors and miners will agree with this price.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

lesson learn from OP, never creates a prediction without a basis or facts to support your prediction. All of us can predict the price as this is normal to every investors but it should be in as much as realistic. For me $2k is too low and I don't think investors and miners will agree with this price.

Devs are mostly not in support and has never been, the community is backing out gradually knowing the attack the B2X is bringing on the fork and obviously only the miners and NYA would be left and by then even the miners will only have to stick with mining the profitable chain which the community eventually will have to decide.
It is really sickening honestly and this is the only fork that is really generating a lot of fear for now and the possibility of us having bitcoin come down lower to $8000, though unknown is possible.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

world cup is is not officially affiliated by cryptos such as  bitcoin so theres no difference from the price during or after the world cup . 2k usd is also too low and that is nearly impossible if bitcoin will fall from that said amount . im pretty sure that people will panic real hard because it is not usual anymore too see that epic phonomenon . other cryptos maybe but top coins like btc and etherium ? no , i dont think so .

btc will rather rise just before we end this year and that prediction has a higher succes rate when compared to other types of prediction that users are claiming with .
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

I also think football season is no longer the obstacle as before. People are more civilized and very wise. It is difficult to lose money at this time.
The worldcup season still causes many bad consequences even though people are more civilized, the gambling situation still has a huge impact on social life. I'm not talking about the impact on the cryptocurrency market or bitcoin because it doesn't seem to have much effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: