Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The crucifiction of ALTs!  (Read 139 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 03:14:09 AM by jamesashmore1964

You are victims of pumps, dumps and low demand!
TA is a load of SH#T
The market will go up: What is the magic number for a LOW
Do due diligence!
Get ready for more pain if you are not in Tether or Fiat!

farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

I am not agree with you. I think ALT is much better than tether or fiat.There are some main Altcoins which are now leading the market. They are doing very well.Sometimes the price gets ups and down.But this is the natural rule of the market.None can change it.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

In a more consensual manner
I think during the dips
It’s best to keep your btc and eth in Fiat or usdt or tether to prevent heartbreak or any kind of tears or bankruptcy

Literally it’s not always necessary but in case
It is a perfect safety method
TonyCharls

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

Mainly in crypto market there are lots of coins are available based on this among 1500 coins you have to choose the good coin from the market also this types of coins should choose carefully based on this topic I have to say you can get better result from internet so that it will help you.
asuredbet3

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

I guess you had another opinon different from this when market was in a bull run and alts were doing 100percent overnight. We all know alts reacts to btc price and even btc has been on a downlow. It is only better we look forward to the better days because tether in itself ain't 100percent safe.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

The pain has not even started for most people who invested in 2017 icos

Find the real alt projects and find them fast... first in will be the biggest winners

pantsme

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

alts are love, alts are life!
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

Most of them have values that have not been obvious because their platforms have not gone live. I think it's too early to come to this conclusion. Ethereum is a classic example of what an Altcoin can do.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

In order not to fall victim of pump and dump coin, research is very essential.A project that does not have good product that can be adopted, will surely be  a pump and dump coin, but a project that has a good product and follow her roadmap duly will increase in value and not just the price, because value lasts longer.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Situation in the cryptoforeign exchange market now very bad. BTC falls down, and altcoins fall with a bigger speed. Therefore in such bad market everything is the best of all to keep in BTC or in Fiat. Also I like ETH, it stabler than other altcoins.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Seem like this guys is trying to spread FUD Smiley. If you don't believe in cryptocurrency so why you're still here? This is a forum to disscuss about cryptocurrency so why you just wanna be here to spread FUD and make other people panic about what you said? At the moment, I also agree that exchange everything to USDT is a good choice but I think it's too late for now, price of all cryptocurrencies are too low at the moment and I don't think it can dump more Smiley
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:25 AM

Seem like this guys is trying to spread FUD Smiley. If you don't believe in cryptocurrency so why you're still here? This is a forum to disscuss about cryptocurrency so why you just wanna be here to spread FUD and make other people panic about what you said? At the moment, I also agree that exchange everything to USDT is a good choice but I think it's too late for now, price of all cryptocurrencies are too low at the moment and I don't think it can dump more Smiley

It is going down more: just shows what you know!
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

I won't hurried to Tether. I pick up my alts because I believe they are good for long term investment. I couldn't care less the ups and down,  that is the beauty of investing if you invest into your own particular choice not as a result of pump and dump group.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

It all depends on what it altcoin. If they are in demand by society and useful to the real world, then they will never disappear and bring big profits.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

If only we are only sure of the time real dip will set in, we would all have converted our altcoins into fiat. So, owing to the fact that we do not always know this, i  personally prefer holding in altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: