Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many ALT hodlers are selling and leaving this market: They are Fools!  (Read 1108 times)
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Yes, now it is not worth selling coins at all, you need to wait as long as possible until prices grow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
Let's consider it that we all are not the professional investors here, we are just the regular guys who wanted to have some earnings, I mean most of us. And so this is normal for them to quit.
Not all. Some members want to participate in the fin-tech revolution. And I think that 5 years ago forum members thought not about earnings but about ideas and perspectives. Try to read early topics.  
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

It was supposed to happen .many if the new investors came in during the but run earlier this year and they waited patiently hoping but the market is still going down.I guess that's their patience limit .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

I wouldnt say so. i think the markets will still fall a bit but eventually it will stop. and then when bulls come in play.. somehow leavers never left
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

This is their choice and we can not do anything about it, and if we could, I would not interfere, because smart people do not sell, but buy at such moments, so do not interfere with the process, let's just place warrants for purchase
We can't judge them how they able to decide but I think they are temporarily quitting the market because of the bull trend but still they are capable to update on it to look what gonna happen . They may leave but in the time it has a good bounceback they are ready in involving again.
Be careful in this market is complete anarchy, and everyone will need steel nerves.  It is difficult to understand whether the whale is manipulating the price and whether it is at all on the market

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

basically everyone wants to be rich and the best thing is to find the wealth that does not make others hurt, now it's a lot of coins sell at a low price after that they run to other places, in this case we should be more observant to see an opportunity.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Those are not hodlers, those are better be called weak hands.

The bear market will end someday, and those people will cry blood that they panic sold their belongings cheap.

So, be a patient hodler and laugh at them with me when it happens. No matter how long it takes, it will be worth it. Promise. Cheesy

Yes, when bear market comes they will cry but I think many of them might be too scared to re-invest in crypto. It's not good either way since it scares noobs away which can be a roadblock for mass adoption.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

The weak will leave, and the strong, those who believe in cryptocurrency and did not panic will remain.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

the basic problem, is that YOU CONSIDER, UNDER NO BASIS OR TECHNICAL ANALISYS TO SUPPORT IT, that the market will recover.

Have you, ill-optimistic guys, considered that maybe the market will never recover??? What if by holding you are actually destroying you and your family???

We are in very lows. almost down on the lowest part on March 2018.

If whales have not bought now, it's because THEY KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS MARKET IS VERY BAD. The situation is getting worst day after day, and you have to be very stupid to ignore this truth. This truth will smash your head to the wall if you don't consider this possibility.

BTW, i'm an small ethereum holder, but as much as i would like the market to recover, i should warn people to consider that this market can crash at any given moment, and that you have to consider that this situation is horrible and very very dangerous right now (reason why the market is declining without bulls pulling back).

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

No one wants to make whales richer. It's just that every average investor has his own life needs for which he has to spend money every day, and if his expectations are not justified, if one has to wait much longer than he thought, then he has to sell his coins at a loss in order to continue buying his food and clothes and pay tuition to their children. Therefore it happens.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

well, most people are get fomoed since february 2018, they put all of their money on crypto. for whales this plan run as smooth as they want, panic holder choose to sell with cheap price rather get nothing or even broke. i really believe the time for cryptocurrency price to rise will come soon. trus tnobody and learn from market trend.

Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

This is the natural behaviour of every market but in the crypto market, it has happened very quickly as the highly volatile nature. While the coins go down below 4 times or even more times then the panic situation is gone random and everybody is selling their asset. But Wiser are really looking at this time for buying ad gradually the buying habits are increased and in no time you believe that the boom period is running.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Rich people, who have friends in government, have long known, that against the background of news about the beginning of regulation there will be a significant drop in the cryptocurrency market. Now altcoins prices are at the bottom but only experienced traders and investors understand this. On the eve of the news about beginning of market regulation, whales will start buying again and prices unexpectedly for ordinary people will grow.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

It will be good for market in long term perspective as soon as these sellers are washed out ofthe market there will be less sellers and more buyers in the market resulting in market going vertical.

When only whales are left? The market will be even more easily manipulated, not go vertical, why would they over pay? We need more adaption to see any increase, the vertical movement is not very likely to ever occur for top ranked assets.

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

This is your perception but i am not agree with it. This market gives real time returns to long term holders. Those who leave at this position will regret their decision later on as this downtrend not go long from here.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

they are leaving surely, the volume dry up for sure. Now it's just waiting game when there's will be another drop and many traders will cash out more than ever
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
I think these people who are now selling their crypto assets are thinking false! Soon, when the market begins to grow, they will regret selling their coins.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I'm sure they are weak people who do not have a strategy when investing or just daily trading. they do not see the development of cryptocurrency and get the loss.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

yes, that's how it happens if many investors pursue profits rather than experience and knowledge. the result is panic and angry as you say. maybe you are one of the panic
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Of course, one day the market will grow, this is his character. If you look at the volume, the number of market participants is getting smaller. Perhaps, traders stop trading, and, perhaps, whales buy very carefully and slowly. It's for a long time. We may need more patience than we have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: