Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many ALT hodlers are selling and leaving this market: They are Fools!  (Read 1108 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

I guess we have many weakling in crypto world ,they are here for massive gain but they can't endure the red market ,a wise man once said 'be fearful when others are greedy & be greedy when others are fearful ' the last ones standing will be the happy ones in the end

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

The trader or investor who leaving this crypto market now is newbie and they does not understand about price action and trend of crypto market.  My personal opinion, we are already near with bull market so we should be keep patient waiting for that.  From technical analysis, I can predict bull market will start in a few month. People who leaving crypto now,  they will never rich. Actually now is best times to buy and hold until bull run coming.

DavenporK

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

I think also like that, many people sell their coins in situations like this is not the right time, and worse if they leave the entire market can cause losses, I think it's better to hold it for a while or at least a few months until the end of this year .
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Oh yeah! They are impatient, so only strong holders will be rewarded by altcoin growth.
Crypto is a long story , so you have to hold for a longer period

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

fools are selling: This market will explode to the upside SOON: Lamborghini!

It is unlikely that ambitious and smart investors will now completely leave the market. Because there are all prerequisites for the gradual recovery of the crypto market from next year. Most likely, these people simply earn money through trade and short-term hold.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

They are not fools. They are just tiered of this market, because they entered the industry during the pump and wanted to earn some more money, but we are far away from the January maximum and people are not ready to keep their funds here for several more years.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

It is not surprising that some people have lost faith and sell their coins in a panic, because all people cannot think alike and believe in crypto-currencies. This market eliminates the weak, the main thing that we are not among them.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

I don't think they decided to leave the crypto market. At this stage of the crypto market, only the smartest investors remain here who understand perfectly - after such a major fall, the market will in any case restore its position. Therefore, in any case, they will return when the first prerequisites for a rise in price of cryptocurrency appear.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

I believe that they are now just engaged in short-term trading. Many large players today are engaged in just such activity in the crypto market. It is unlikely that they will completely leave the market, because it opens up really successful opportunities for generating income in the future.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!

We will not be successful if that is our mindset. I am also a retail investor, but I am not thingking of that way. We have to accept the fact that whales have a control over the market's price. I am an ordinary trader, too and it freaks me out everytime whales are doing their play to affect the price. But we can fight it by showing them that we are not afraid of that manipulation as well.
I agree with you. For me now, it's more of accumulation cos the price I. Itself has dropped but i am trying to accumulate as much as I can just doing my normal trading though this does not mean I have my buy order hit everyday, but it has been working out pretty well just still been able to pull them in gradually and knowing that once the market reverse, it's all good and those that are selling and cashing out where not really into this for the right reasons. If you've learned abit about crypto before investment, they could have understood that what is happening right now in the crypto market is inevitable. 
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

Why fools, maybe they tired from this market.
There is one yaer no profit, many people know how to earn in regular business

tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Unfortunately, many people come to this market without basic knowledge about trade and overbought market, so many people buy alts very expensive, and then they have only two choices: either fix a loss or hold, but not everyone has the strength to wait

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

The cryptocurrency market, of course, is still fully restored and will flourish and is now very foolish to sell your coins and tokens, especially at such a low price. However, this market is still very new, it has significant features and many do not understand this. Therefore, their actions are so impulsive and not logical for this market. Although no one can give absolute confidence in the opposite.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

the panic they experience creates a blind of potential that exists in crypto. the result because it is a lot of that away even though it was detrimental to their correct amounts. While anyone can be saved so it is better than nothing at all. but the thought of it is certainly wrong. distrust happens naturally also because not doing deepening for crypto and this makes the bad results.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

I don't think they decided to leave the crypto market. At this stage of the crypto market, only the smartest investors remain here who understand perfectly - after such a major fall, the market will in any case restore its position. Therefore, in any case, they will return when the first prerequisites for a rise in price of cryptocurrency appear.

It's ironic that they'll come back here after the market recovers and will buy with the current price. They don't know how to utilize the bear trend. Though we can't blame them for leaving, maybe they've easily swayed by fuds or they just cut loss, whatever their reason they'll be the one who will take the consequences.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

The market may not explode, but you should not throw it, at least because of cheap coins at the moment. I am not sure that in the future we will see such prices again, development is happening every day, and therefore the value of the entire market.

holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

What do you mean by fools, each person makes the decision how to moisten and when to leave the market. Now is the time when you need to strengthen and buy a cryptocurrency.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Why calling people fools, that's too much from you. Those that invested their money into them are adults and they have the right to make any decisions that suit them whether it is profitable or not, you don't need to call anyone a fool
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

Dudes, does anyone have an answer when it "soon" comes? That the topic starter was promised. Already the end of 2018, and the situation is only getting worse.  Angry
For example, I hope for some kind of a reversal signal in January 2019. I believe and wait.  Smiley Wink
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

They are not fools and looking back they made the right decision in selling their coins. And some of them are now having to buy back the coins they dump 6 months ago are now at it's cheapest price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: