Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many ALT hodlers are selling and leaving this market: They are Fools!  (Read 1108 times)
pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

Personally, I never sell Altcoin which I think is a good investment. And if many people sell altcoin, they may have their ,
own calculations or them panic and because they want to keep at least something they deem valuable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!

We could not blame the situation that mostly some investor or hodlers are selling and leaving this market ,and proceed another kind of investment,because thats there own decision and judgement,but in my own  perception im still holding some of my altcoins in my wallet and waiting the moments that digital currency investment back to its profitable form when there  all investor would enjoy the benefits of the cryptocurrency,because i believe thats being a patience has a virtue,and i believe thats rights moments would come,that market will bloom again.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

yes you are right now there are very many altcoin holder who sell coins that they have in cheap price and decided to get out of the market because they are not sure with cryptocurrency that can not provide much profit for now.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

personally, I think, altcoin holders lose hope to gain profit and thus try to take whatever money they invest before,
or the profit they make. so my advice you should you have to wait as long as possible till the price grows

Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

lol smart alt holders sold off during the first drop, now its time to slowly start buying all alts. Im personally going reddcoin and dogecoin, once this next drop hits ill be DEEP into doge below .002.
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

At the moment I also hold some Altcoin, but I do not want to sell at the present time, and if the price goes down further I hold and I will even buy more. When the market prosper, I will have a large profit.  Smiley Smiley
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
Manipulation has lead to this.

Whales are manipulating market just to make panic sellers sell at all time low. People bring unnecessary emotions in crypto trading because of high volatility. Market lacks volume which makes it easy for whales to manipulate market supply and price trends. I have seen market defying technical analysis in many case because whales tend to move market irrespective of potential trends. This is quite a big problem for the market as for now, which can only be changes if market volume increases.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

for small trader like me, the only right thing to do is hold tight and be optimistic while bear market is ongoing. cutloss is the worst thing we can do right now
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

At the moment I also hold some Altcoin, but I do not want to sell at the present time, and if the price goes down further I hold and I will even buy more. When the market prosper, I will have a large profit.  Smiley Smiley

The market will probably not go back to crazy prices
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

There are people selling their alt that mean there are people buying those alt.
I think that we should buy and sell smart way, as now even the good coins got the price decreased, so if you know what is real good you can sell your not-too-good coins and buy some real good coin for holding.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

Yes, I know that, so they have an impact on the worsening market situation. Actually, that's not the right decision to do now, but it's all a free right to do. They sell their altcoins because they see altcoins from day to day continue to decline and have not given good signs. Maybe if they can be patient much longer, they can get a much bigger profit and they will avoid the loss.
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

It happened many times in cryptocurrency history.
There are too many ups and downs since the birth of bitcoin.
While people are leaving this market, more investors are also coming.
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

yes some are leaving.
I dont sell, I think think I have some gems.
Will see what what the future will bring.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

I do not think so. Many have already learned that if you have a loss, then you need to sit and wait. And I think that if ALT drops another 50%, then still the majority will just sit and wait. Of course, there are many who constantly sell at a loss, such people are always and thanks to them you can earn.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

yes some are leaving.

Only the weakest players leave crypto. It doesn't bother me much, because I'm sure that other people will come instead. Crypto currency is not for everyone, because not everyone is able to take risks. Plus it's not a one day game Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Before investing, it is important to understand both the market and the coin. Many investors have done so and they have failed really.
I have been researching and participating in this market for quite some time and I found a coin with high real value, the possibility of becoming coin top in the future is very great. The coin that I say is PCL. Did you find out about this coin? It is worth investing.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Sell now because the bear market will lower the price even more. The more people like them enter the more crypto that will attract the market and usually it's the actions of people who go into cryptoworld expecting instant profits. I hope they stop it because they just hurt the market
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Nowadays, it might be a problem not cashing out when prices go down , although concious hodlers know that these are provisional stages.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

yes some are leaving.

Only the weakest players leave crypto. It doesn't bother me much, because I'm sure that other people will come instead. Crypto currency is not for everyone, because not everyone is able to take risks. Plus it's not a one day game Wink
maybe some people did they sell and leave crypto, and I will not be affected and go leave it, especially now the coin in the market a lot of decline, and indeed not everyone dare to invest in crypto because many people are afraid that they will lose , and people who dare to enter inside the person's crypto have confidence that they will have a future ahead good.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bowonakulo

Activity: 378

idap.io

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

that's what makes the market slump as it is today, because many traders are pulling their assets and making the market worse off but I'm sure they'll come back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: