Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens or Bitcoin?  (Read 536 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.
Bitcoin. I'm not exactly a Bitcoin maximalist but, as one member put in his profile, a "shitcoin minimalist". Bitcoin is the real deal and I can't see any other coin being as useful as they're intended to be. Even the big classic like Litecoin is slowly losing its purpose when Bitcoin LN is fully functional and mainstream.

I don't mind with ETH either because ETH is a solid project with a proven use case. But I can stand any shitcoin that was launched for the sake of launching. Their project doesn't necessarily need a new token/coin but they're having it anyway. There's only one direction for such tokens: down.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

all my assets went down and I decided to take a cut loss, converting it into fiat money is the best option I should do. I do not care anymore and I will take a short break to wait for the market to stabilize and rise again.

I am frustrated.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
hcoin01

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

Both are important.
A coin with a bitcoin value. Many people who invested in Bitcoin became millionaires.
Token is a completely different structure. If you collect quality tokens, you will earn more money when they enter the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: