Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to comb through altcoin announcements to find gems?  (Read 110 times)
pixelvault (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

I would like to here from as many people as possible on how they go about searching for the next big thing?

Is it just pot luck?

Thank you in advance  Cool
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Basically nowadays many people know about crypto market also they know how to use this system based on this they can get help from forum or websites also they can learn from YouTube based on this they are getting many facilities also they can find the real Gem which is known as btc.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

By choosing the top altcoin I think this is the way out for a good profit in the future, can find out the best altcoin by surfing on all the trusted sites to dig deeper into team / coin prospects so as not to go wrong in choosing a non-buy free altcoin instead of diamonds but only coins that have no progress on the price, can be called luck in the selection of altcoin as well as Bitcoin a few years back where they consider something worthless after the next few years to be a tremendous price, and very fortunate that they bought it when Bitcoin appeared , for now it is highly recommended to analyze because so many coins everywhere think of it as the best.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

I would like to here from as many people as possible on how they go about searching for the next big thing?

Is it just pot luck?

I believe it is very rare and hard to find gems
It takes slot of work and stufy
Researches and effort too
But in lil words
You can just do the best you can
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

Is it just pot luck?

I am not jumping on every crypto I see because of the lack of time I have to follow the projects but I can tell you if you want to search for the "next big thing" you should read the white paper and you can't avoid this. This is a way to find some gems.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

I think that the best way to find small cap altcoins would be through scrolling in https://coinmarketcap.com/ sort them with the market cap column and then you scroll down and you will small altcoins, I would suggest you to find the altcoins page to see what it is came to offer, and then check it's github page to see if it's active and how many contributers it has.

Not all the small market cap coins that have an intersting video  are profitable, it's really matter what's the hype about the project and how the team that develops it is able to set up things straight.
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

Now the crypto currency market is very much disciplined and there are many people who have expertise on these sectors. Moreover there are different forums for having discussion on the market. So now there are many scopes for the investors to find out a real gem. To me, bitcoin is the real gem in the market.
L0vebtc

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

I think so, unless you have some information from insiders or you are a very good analyst.
It's pretty difficult to find really good projects with just few pieces of information.
in this field you need a lot of luck, specially when the market is falling like past months...
 Lips sealed
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Is it just pot luck?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

there you go

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: