Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH go back to $5? I mean its a FRAUD, whenever Bitcoin goes up, ETH goes up  (Read 454 times)
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

Bitcoin is then overvalued even more, the ether is now exactly the amount that should, and over time the growth of capitalization will increase its value even more. Many projects based on the ether and the purchase of tokens, too, occurs via ether, draw conclusions.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Never ETh can fall to such a price, can only reach the $ 400 buy volume will be massively, in my opinion should choose hold, do not sell them when the market is falling.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.

Ethereum can't go so low. It has an enormous amount of supporters, it is the 2nd place on Coinmarkecap and most of ICOs are built on the Ethereum platform.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

First i should tell you my opinion clearly that no coin can ever replace bitcoin because it has very large demand and is already reached a higher level.
Also, not only ether follows the price path of bitcoin but i have seen all other altcoins go down when bitcoin price goes down. So i think all coins are dominated by bitcoin

I agree with you suggestion an I also believe that as long as ethereum continue to grow and it is more dominated,it will also move higher but will not be as High as bitcoin. I t maybe able to control its on price in future , but will not be as high and potential as bitcoin.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
There are many platforms to build DApps but, is the market choose that platform? No, ETH is still number 1 for DApps platform.
Other platforms are cheaper than ETH but more DApps projects are built in ETH. Why? because ETH is more Decentralized
ETH has real use cases, many projects are built on the ETH platform, I think the price of ETH will not fall to $ 5
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Who really knows if this can happen? But if ETH goes to $5, EOS is going to be worth $0.1 or less. As their value are attached to the value of Bitcoin.
I don't know if a similar coin like ETH can be worth equal or higher to ETH because of this. Only people buying coins can change the rules.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Ethereum is a well advance projects and many other projects been built on top of it. Its technology and advancement will not take it down to $5 or even close to that, it got a strong community and top developers in the scene behind it which will keep it as solid as it is now.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

I think Ethereum has done generally well during thr bitcoin downtrend. It has held its value.

But with regard to responding to bitcoin movement, it unfortunately follows it. I do with it would show more independence as a currency.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

We can build projects on ETH and it is not just transferring money coins. So I think $5 is a far low goal for a projects like ETH. Though it can't replace BTC now it's still better than BTC technology wise.
I agree about the technology concept. I has been more than a decade since the launching of Bitcoin and ETH was launched just few years ago and if we compare both, ETH looks a bit more stable under its lower value than Bitcoin but again Bitcoin being the top coin having the highest market cap has the influence on the rest of the market and can affect ETH. So ETH has to follow the rise with Bitcoin.
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

And I heard the opinion that when BTC  goes up, the ETH goes down. Is it so and why?
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

I wonder why you see this as a recovery. Bitcoin increased just about 2-3% whereas it has fallen greatly over the past weeks and month. I still don't see it a revovery until we get back to somewhere around $10,000. So i think you shouldn't blame ETH yet. Wait for the good market times amd make your predictions.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

And I heard the opinion that when BTC  goes up, the ETH goes down. Is it so and why?

It depends on the situation if Bitcoin goes up very fast then we can  see that the other altcoins go down, but for the situation of now everything depends on the situation of Bitcoin. I think that we are still in a bearish market and that the whole market is decreasing.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

bitcoin is an indicator when the market will go down or up. I do not know what caused this to happen, but probably because trading all crypto paired with bitcoin.

I never thought that eth would be reach for $ 5, it would not happen and I'm sure of it.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Come on man you don't have to say it's a fraud
if you say that eth is a fraud then all altcoins are a fraud.Just wait for couple of years for coins to be decouple from btc price.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

i disagree with a couple of things here although it is pointing out some very good points about ethereum.

1. ETH can not exactly be categorized as a fraud. there certainly is a lot of fraudulent activities about it including the spamvertising, the lies, the manipulation and pump and dumps,... but that all makes it a shitcoin not a fraud in my opinion.

2. ETH was never supposed to or even capable of replacing bitcoin. not even capable of coming close to it. not just because of the problems mentioned above but also because it is not even a currency and it  doesn't have any real use case.

some people keep saying smart contracts in cases like this but they fail to even mention one real world usage of these smart contracts that was not a total sham.

3. price will never fall to $5. ETH will die and disappear which means price will fall to 0 going past $5 and all that. until then it will be the biggest pump and dump in the history of altcoins and the centralized foundation will keep its price up with the help they are getting from the banks.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

If ETH goes back to 5$, 80% of the cryptocurrencies in the market may have returned to 0! There is also a possibility that the emergence of more perfect projects to replace Ethereum, then such things can happen!
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

I agree that there are several strong competitors such as NEO and ADA, however the market will have space for them all.

Eth has value as its needed whenever you transfer tokens on its network, as its network has so many tokens, it gives the fuel value.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

rule of attraction may be one of the reason, on an exchange investors buy and sell or trade currencies and this cause the market to fluctuate. As we see an identical pattern across the market lately i doubt that Ethereum is a fraud. Not only ETH depends on BTC when the market move, you can see an identical move on other altcoins too.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

ethereum is a very much blockchain technology of its features even in my opinion bitcoin blockchain technology is still far behind with ethereum so it is not possible eth back to $ 5
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

hey... banker tell this guy that the bitcoin is not enough scalable to be used as a new payment method to replace the fiat money. it's only to store our value and no more. I guess people are seeing bitcoin as a commodity rather than used it as a real time payment method.  Roll Eyes

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀