Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH go back to $5? I mean its a FRAUD, whenever Bitcoin goes up, ETH goes up  (Read 454 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Most altcoins follow Bitcoin price, this is normal and it doesn’t prove ETH is a fraud.

It is unlikely for ETH to go to $5, I don’t even think it will go to $100.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I think that ETH is one of the best projects in crypto. I think that smart contracts will become a part of everyday life, automating many processes that currently introduce needless manual inefficiency. If you think smart contracts are worthless, then I would very strongly disagree.
So if smart contracts are going to be big, then which smart contract crypto is currently the most developed, most used, most battle-tested and most ready for real world use? The answer is ETH. Sure the others have potential, but ETH is a long way ahead of the pack.
Does ETH price follow BTC price? Yes, often. But this has nothing to do with the relative merits of ETH, and much more to do with the link through BTC as a trading pair.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I bet OP sold all his ETH for $3 and is crying now
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

bitcoin is an indicator when the market will go down or up. I do not know what caused this to happen, but probably because trading all crypto paired with bitcoin.

I never thought that eth would be reach for $ 5, it would not happen and I'm sure of it.
This is hilarious man. How can we expect ETH to fall so low when people have started investing in it due to the low prices. The incentive to maximize your future profit is now and people have keen interest in investment in different type of crypto currencies.

In such a situation, we cannot expect ETH to fall to #5 again. That was long ago when Bitcoin and ETH were so down. We are rather heading towards prosperity.
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

And I heard the opinion that when BTC  goes up, the ETH goes down. Is it so and why?

It depends on the situation if Bitcoin goes up very fast then we can  see that the other altcoins go down, but for the situation of now everything depends on the situation of Bitcoin. I think that we are still in a bearish market and that the whole market is decreasing.

Thanks, that's an important info. Somebody should make a compilation of such advises, kind of "Trader tips"  Smiley
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

Ethereum will never fall below 200$, and it will not happen for several reasons. First, large companies have already concluded contracts with Ethereum and implement it in their projects. Secondly, the development policy of this company is completely open to all investors, which makes the company even more attractive for investors.
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Do you really consider ETH falling down to $5? I think there are too much projects already implemented or connected with Ethereum. Besides that, the foundaiton is working hard on the development of this platform.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

Ethereum will never fall below 200$, and it will not happen for several reasons.
I wouldn't be confident saying that it will never fall to $200. This is a crypto market and everything's possible, highs and lows are there and volatility makes it possible for everything.

First, large companies have already concluded contracts with Ethereum and implement it in their projects.
And not only large companies are concluding smart contracts but also it's being used by scam projects.

Secondly, the development policy of this company is completely open to all investors, which makes the company even more attractive for investors.
It's also open to everyone to use that contract which makes every single person to conduct their own ICO and it results to majority of those aren't reliable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

We can build projects on ETH and it is not just transferring money coins. So I think $5 is a far low goal for a projects like ETH. Though it can't replace BTC now it's still better than BTC technology wise.
It all depends on the case and I think there is a huge probability of market turning to ethereum is not possible that bitcoin continue to dominate the whole scenario

StormFootball987

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

It's too popular to fall this low. even 2 digit price is not possible in my opinion. Lot's of applications are built on it.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Last few days bitcoin and all the cryptos dumped in the market. Hence you need to check the perfect which grow bigger in the market and invest on it accordingly. ETH also one of the potential coins to grow bigger in the market.
So I suggest you to invest on this coin boldly. You will never find the problem because of them. I suggest you to check the coinmarketcap if you want to earn with your investment.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Last few days bitcoin and all the cryptos dumped in the market. Hence you need to check the perfect which grow bigger in the market and invest on it accordingly. ETH also one of the potential coins to grow bigger in the market.
So I suggest you to invest on this coin boldly. You will never find the problem because of them. I suggest you to check the coinmarketcap if you want to earn with your investment.
Its better to enter when the market is at red, and figure it out with your analysis and instinct if the market of eth will recover in that price. Its okay to hold the top 10 coins for sure it has a strong support that can hold its price from worst dumping. Eth habe a good long term solution and of course it price when the market goes up.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Most altcoins follow Bitcoin price, this is normal and it doesn’t prove ETH is a fraud.

It is unlikely for ETH to go to $5, I don’t even think it will go to $100.

Yes, bitcoin price is affected most of altcoins in the market.

in my opinion, everything is possible in crypto industry,,
And there is no one know what will happend on cryptoworld in the future,,
But, seems it hard to be true if ethereum price will be back to $5

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Eth was at $5 really but it is not a legit reason to see it as a bubble or fraud, you can't compare ethereum with shit tokens. While building the token market it have must risen like this.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
Anything can happen into this crypto space where a certain coin could possibly overtake bitcoin when it comes to popularity and market share but as we do see on current situation BTC is still on the top. If ETH is way too overpriced then why its still on 2nd spot? I'm not seeing ETH is just a useless coin just like on most tokens in the market which doesn't really have a worthy feature that you can rely or would really be worthy to invest.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
I agree with the fact that ethereum is never going to surpass bitcoin and I also agree with the fact that there are many coins that are appearing and that I think are better than ethereum and that can give you bigger profits and that have better prospects in the future than ethereum, but it is going to take some time before we see a change, ethereum is still a massive coin composed of hundreds of smaller coins that are devised to run above its platform.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Personally I don't think that Ethereum can go back to 5$, but I agree that it will fall hardly in the future. According to technical analysis it can fall under 200$ by the summer of the next year.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

How exactly is Bitcoin going up making ETH go up a fraud? It just means that there's more money in the market for both coins to move. Why on earth would you think that this is fraud in some way? When the market cap goes up, just about everything ends up going up in price.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Ethereum will not return to $5. He is not a fraud, but there are many fraudulent projects that use Ethereum. All coins in the cryptocurrency are followed by the growth of bitcoin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

I do not think that Ethereum is undervalue, think about how many ICOs are based on Ethereum? Yes this is an example of real use, we need Ethereum Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: