Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye is the first coin that you can tip on Youtube (10K to each tester!)  (Read 11237 times)
neuroMode (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:27:12 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 05:43:33 AM by neuroMode

Help test the alpha version here: https://plus.google.com/110820315203668613125/about

You can do things like tip Coinye to silly rap videos or give Coinye to users you think made a valuable video or even send Coinye to people who upload South Park videos. You can even tip other comments!

The wallet page is sort of crude and you need to make sure you add "Coinye Bot" on G+ (which is easy since Youtube is linked to G+ now), but everything works from depositing to tipping to receiving a tip to withdrawing back into your wallet!

As a proof of concept reward to those who try it out and send real, actual value (albeit not much right now hardy har Tongue) to others across the Youtube platform, if you make a comment on this Coinye Wallet video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gByLhKOt7c), I personally will tip your comment 10,000 Coinye. Cool, yeah?

I'll keep on eye on new posts to tip for about a week or so but just leave a comment here if you get anxious (I try to be on the computer as much as possible but obviously there will be times when I'm doing other things like making sacrifices to the gods to make it stop snowing). Cheers!

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:20:02 AM

Youtube bot was down for server upgrades but it is back up now. The reward for commenting on the video still stands. Try it out! :-D

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
My_Coin_Star

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:38:38 AM

great job!
Amazing coinye is still alive!
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:22:49 PM

Here is what your tipping "dashboard" looks like. It is very crude (graphic designer anyone? :3) but it is functional. Deposit, withdraw, latest sent and receiving tips, etc. Test the waters guys! There's a whole world of Youtube out there waiting to be confused about cryptocurrencies!

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:15:04 AM

Anybody interested in tipping Coinye on youtube? Or cryptocurrencies in general?

PyroTekNeks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:21:24 AM

Anybody interested in tipping Coinye on youtube? Or cryptocurrencies in general?
I think this is actually very interesting. It could also be used as a "rep" in forums such as here, but to implement something like this crypto's would have to be known and widely accepted. If not, people might receive coins...but they won't know how it works or deal with the hassle of having it...just making the tips a waste.

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaai
^^^SCRYPT CLOUD MINING SITE!!!^^^
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

Heads up, neuro

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
williecity

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:57:44 AM

we really trying for this coin

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal - http://paybitcoinpal.com
Get some good Karma Bitcoin - 1FXtZtywDHF9LvFZ39qTk9gTLzPsCHpJnW
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:03:38 AM

quite impressive ... got  some of these lately as a bit of a gamble...hope it does well.

ampbuster

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:53:32 AM

we really trying for this coin

Indeed we are!

Crayeo multipools: http://pools.crayeo.com | Missing balance in Coinye pool? Send an email to ray@crayeo.com
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baas2 Dividend paying commodity!
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:54:52 PM

Neuro,
 Once again, you strike! Rocking man. This currency has some great upside.

YC
stratos

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:40:57 PM

This is amazing Cheesy
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:58:25 PM

Woah, didn't know people were replying to this thread finally! Hooray. Check it out peeps!!

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:00:01 PM

Neuro,
 Once again, you strike! Rocking man. This currency has some great upside.

YC

Cheesy

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:00:31 PM

Heads up, neuro

Eh?

jongameson

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:03:59 PM

coino, coinye.  same damn thing.  just invest in bitcoin
actuality

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:05:40 PM

Very nice - A LOT more interesting than the developments made by 90% of the other altcoins kicking around at the moment.
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

Could we get the same type of lingo on this that we have for the reddit bot?

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:14:48 PM

The following people have been tipped by me (Alias: Carl Modestein) for leaving comments on the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gByLhKOt7c that I mentioned in the original post:

xNicksTuts4You
lhansona
lli C
tuntuu
Zoo Lander

Go check your Coinye Youtube page (http://coye.crayeo.com/status.php) to see if you've received your 10K! You might have to check the Google+ notification bell in the top corner.

Also, whoever "Mark Levinsky" is on Youtube: I cannot reply to your comment for some reason. The "Reply" button isn't there. Do you have something weird in your settings that prevents you people from replying to your comments?

phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:23:35 PM

Here is what your tipping "dashboard" looks like. It is very crude (graphic designer anyone? :3) but it is functional. Deposit, withdraw, latest sent and receiving tips, etc. Test the waters guys! There's a whole world of Youtube out there waiting to be confused about cryptocurrencies!

How much would you pay me to take that site and make it far more interesting?

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: