Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of the market now?  (Read 973 times)
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:50:34 AM

I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?

Right now we are having a crisis on our own, with the bitcoin falling down it effect most of the other coins that is usually being traded using bitcoin. With economic crisis will occur then there is no more to expect what will happen to digital market as each aspect of the market will easily fall down with the situation it is in right now.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

If i said i wasn' t afraid , i' d be lying. I' m a little nervous when bitcoin prices drop down under 6k$ today. But i still have great faith in this market. Patience and wait
There are a few surprising new ico that have been developed to increase the flow of traditional financial markets. This could be a new wind to get to the market

Make me great again
latchookart

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

Not at all, always with a new technology comes a time of adaptation, maybe Bitcoin is not the next boom that will replace the normal currencys, but we are there, the cryptos are here to stay and there must be some in development that will meet all our needs.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Yes I am afraid of the market. The market is going down fast and even the long term investors has started to leave the market. The situation is really alarming and I am really worried now. Still I am hopeful that the situation will change soon.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?

yes why we are afraid, precisely at this time is the right time for investment to buy / shop because the current price is down, because it is sure where the price will fall down to experience wear again just a matter of time.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

honestly, not one bit I feel afraid to see the current market situation. although I've had a lot of losses in the last few months, but I'm still excited about the current market. should be, proud people, especially new investors because they can take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. can even invest in very large amounts of bitcoin. opportunities like now will not come twice.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

I fear NOTHING. But I am starting to wonder about who's in the driving seat these days and what their motivation is.

There are two schools of thought. The people with the money and the power want either - to scoop it all up and feed the crumbs back to the little people, or squash it flat and keep it squashed. They've got the funds to do both. I wonder which'll win out.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Yes I am afraid of the market. The market is going down fast and even the long term investors has started to leave the market. The situation is really alarming and I am really worried now. Still I am hopeful that the situation will change soon.

This market crisis for me no need to worry I am very confident that bitcoin will rise again,and I think long term investors will not leave because of this market situation they will grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin and other coins to hold.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Honestly, I did not expect the price to drop like that. It even has dropped to $5900 which is quite shocking. On the other hand, no one including myself should be afraid of the market now. This is the best opportunity to buy some coins and put them in the "ignore list" so that you do not get panicked and check the price every one hour. And surely the price will grow again and we will have a quite good profit. So, no need to be afraid of this fall as long as we believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

There's nothing to be afraid about. The market may get affected, but it would be temporary. I think in future the price is going to be increased soon.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Yes, in  Positive way, many people will come to see the true value of Cryptocurrency and invest in them, rather than in fiats
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

Seeing the movement of the crypto market that no improvement, frankly I was quite panicked and afraid. More than 6 months, the state of crypto market makes traders move their investment to other fields.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Just look at the $20,000 peak and you will see a healthy correction, not a flash crash. It was just a bubble naturally bursting and getting rid of all the noobs that rushed into the december FOMOfest.

Now that we are starting to slow down in the way we go down, this means there's increasingly less bear pressure and most noobs have gotten shaken out. There's still many noobs holding coins that need to give us their bitcoin but it will take some time, and maybe bullish pressure is enough to raise the price from now on without further lower lows.

We may have bottomed in February while most people haven't realized it yet. No matter what, just buy the dip and hold.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?
I will not be afraid even if the market price decreases. Every price there will be a rising market and there is a market down. It all depends on the price position of each. I think I'd better survive and keep it if the market price goes down. I will continue to wait until the market price increases. The obstacles. If the market price no longer has a price.
Cryptorouter

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

Since crypto is the part of economy, if the economy face any crisis, it will affect the crypto that is digital money market. But I am not sure about the reason of economic crisis. I think economy of world is currently growing.
juliehunt07

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I am not afraid of the market now. Because I believe that the market will soon jump up and within the end of this year the market will be stable. For this particular reason I am not afraid of the market now.
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Economic crisis almost affects the entire financial system in the world or in a country and not only Bitcoin or crypto currency at large. Am not affriad of the next market move because i believe it will all be a positive news about Bitcoin and crypto currency in general at the end of the day.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

Well, the current market situation is kind of confusing. The next economic crisis may affect the digital market. Let's see what happens next!
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:19 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 06:38:56 PM by twostepsally

Well, the current market situation is kind of confusing. The next economic crisis may affect the digital market. Let's see what happens next!

I will learn more information from market place. So I will not afraid and i will check the price day by day in the market place. So time is important of this process. If price will be increase i will sell on time. If down hold the coin and wait for the price increase. So it connect the all country people. It help to gather more information and it help to team work and jet the some project work and information. Time is important of the process.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Crypto market in infected for price all the coins are down because of its demand and supply based on this it’s the best time to buy coins because the price of the crypto coins are low now so this is the best period to buy coins so that we can earn profit after few days later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: