Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Still, Bitcoin is giving chances to us to buy below $10k because there is a huge chance for Bitcoin to increase it's price more than $12k in this year. Look at the market the prices of altcoin going down below because due to the price of Bitcoin is increasing.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

when the market is falling right and the price starts to exist it is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins, see also whether the increase has great potential to keep up.
Buy on low and sell on high is the rules for making money. Crypto investment is like investment in stock exchange. You need to set in front of your computer for 4 hours in my country and observe the price of every company shares. When there is a little bit decrease in the price people buy them and when there is little bit increase in the price people sell their shares. The same is here in bitcoin and Altcoin trading.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
For lot of bitcoin lot of money requires and I think that small investors would not be able to buy lot of bitcoin in one time. In my opinion this year is not good for bitcoin price but is provided a chance for new investors. So that they can buy bitcoin on low price. The price is about $6100 and soon it will hit $6000. Therefore this is the best time for buy bitcoin.
Although you are right here but many times people are prioritizing things. And if this would happen, I believe a person who knows it better that what bitcoin has concealed in itself for their betterment, they would prior it on the first place. And many have done this and right now they are enjoying perks of being amazing bitcoin users. They are wealthy and healthy and investing here more.
If I am to get what you are implying, this is the fact that for those who really believed in bitcoin, and know the value it brings and how it is going to create huge differences in the future, it was very easy for them to know how to invest without looking back and see every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Actually, this is a very good move for every investor knowing that the market will still have a way to play out in the future to go test the previous ATH, and for one thing I have come to know, anyone who is taking advantage of the dip now will surely end up doing great in the long run.
Right now the market value of Bitcoin is favorable for buyers though is a turmoil but you need not to look at this and before any action you have to monitor market so that you work accordingly. Currently the greater benefit is to buy a lot of Bitcoins so that larger collection makes a huge profit in high market. Through out the process you just have patience to wait for the market price to go high.
binghope

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

Yes. The moment now should buy many BTC on, so I think the market is constantly falling. Buying and holding in the long run will be one of the best things we should do now.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been continuously increasing over the past few days and are now leveling off at $ 6800. At present bitcoin prices are very close to $ 7000, this is a very important milestone and hard to predict, if bitcoin prices can not pass this milestone, will continue its down cycle and this fall the price of altcoin will fall down very deep.
I agree to you since bitcoin pump up in the last few day so its risky to buy now, just wait for a couple of day before buying bitcoin if the price not down below $6k level so this is a sign that bitcoin are in bull run again meaning you can enter and buy bitcoin again but right now just observe the market dont be rush everything has a right time.

And in my opinion, you can buy Bitcoin now if you have the money to do it. I am sure that soon the biggest rally will come and you might not be in time to invest in BTC. Buy the cryptocurrency these days.
beverly788113

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

I think so, the decline in prices that occur gives us the opportunity to be able to buy. now is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and have started to decline slightly since reaching $ 7,500. Altcoin prices are dropping dramatically and almost devastating support levels, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price back to test area $ 7100 to buy.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

This is a good time to buy that bitcoin because at the end of this year bitcoin price will reach 9k6 at which time people will sell a lot

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

I think so, the decline in prices that occur gives us the opportunity to be able to buy. now is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and have started to decline slightly since reaching $ 7,500. Altcoin prices are dropping dramatically and almost devastating support levels, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price back to test area $ 7100 to buy.
The right time to buy bitcoin is always during the low price status. It is really a big opportunity to buy if the price is low, because bitcoin can really rise anytime so then if we are going to buy it during low and sell when it's price rise we can really gain a huge amount of profit on it.

beverly788113

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is always during the low price status. It is really a big opportunity to buy if the price is low, because bitcoin can really rise anytime so then if we are going to buy it during low and sell when it's price rise we can really gain a huge amount of profit on it.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly turning down and adjust down today, the bitcoin is currently at the $ 7300 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 6800 in the coming days, so you should continue to be patient and wait for the bitcoin on that milestone to buy to avoid risk and unwarranted losses.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

I also think like you. This is a good time for us to buy more bitcoins because I think the bitcoin price will rise sooner. I bought myself 3 bitcoin for $ 6k1. If there is more money I will buy more

For anyone that is smart, this is a period that no one should be missing at all. I am sure as time goes on when the market will recover wholly, so many people will wish they ended up taking some pretty good step by buying into the market at this point in time when it is really at an oversold state.
However, it is a good thing also to have some technical analysis knowledge to be able to do long term trading which is one thing that gives some investors an edge over others.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

The current situation in Bitcoin has not changed and we believe this pullback is exactly that, a minor pullback/cool down period before a continuation of the uptrend.

Our target still remains at 7.7k although judging our current wave count a break above towards the 8k region would not surprise us.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

you can buy when you think its time for buying but you also have to consider saving some fiat just in case the price dip again so in this strategy you can buy more coin.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
CharlieCharlie5

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

Yes, I agree with your idea. I often drop in some market and do it. It's an easy way to get tokens.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Yes that’s also what I’m thinking. The price had been low and stable  and there haven’t been much fluctuating lately. Anyone that wants to invest should better do it now than continue to wait till its very late and they will start regretting not investing their money when it was early.

I already bought some bitcoin around February/March when price was at $6000… at least I have some little profits on what I purchased. I believe that by the end of this year the price will reach $10.,000 and might even go above that. It takes patience.

The thing about any market is that we can go lower and depending on our level of investment and how we see things in particular, would determine the level of risk we can take when it comes to buying into the market.
Comparing to the previous price from the all-time high, this that we have now is actually still a very good buy. We could go lower and I see that simply as another opportunity to buy more. That works well in the long term for those who are actually considering long position.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

For my opinion, Bitcoin will still dip before it will recover back to $10,000 above. It will first dump up to below $5,000 for next few weeks. And start of the month of September,  price of Bitcoin will start to rise. That is only my own opinion.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

With the current exchange rate decline in fact the momentum of the resurrection of traders to take advantage of bitcoin investment as a means of income because they are enough to hold assets well in order to make it happen its desire to create a success in the future.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

My point today in investing in the altcoin is that you can buy as many of these altcoin types in recent months. Their growth rate is good and fast you can buy them so you get The good news in this short time
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

In the past month the price of bitcoin was even lower than I thought it was a good time to buy a bitcoin price
but so far the price of bitcoin so suddenly it crashes when you buy bitcoin right now you can beat your decision.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Agree with that, its times to buy more Bitcoin because has big probability to going up to 10 times more in less than 1 year. This prediction according to history of the price BTC since 2010, since BTC tradeable in the market the price been going down to more than 80% and then after that going up again with bigger gainer. Only trader and investor who always patient wait for this moment will make huge profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Invest in Bitcoin now, and later you will get your profits. I do not think that you have to wait for a long time as soon as the market is going to be green again. Probably, even the bull run will start very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: