Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

Yeah if you see that the market blows down that's the right time to buy. And after that just wait if the market will be pumping or not. I think that's a good strategy BUy low sell High Smiley
pattley

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

I would actually be buying ALTS right now or hold cash until Bitcoin turns then buy Alts.  When this great manipulation is over the alts will fly many % higher than Bitcoin.  Once the peak has hit go into Bitcoin or Tether and wait for the drop.  Easy, breezy, beautiful. 
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
If you have free money and then go ahead and buy it because it's only the pants on the Freedom that you're having in financial way that you spend your money, those who can invest or investing by the way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

This is a ideal time for you to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is $ 2000 on this date last year and at the end of the month last year, it has gone up $ 4000, have your profits doubled compared to at the present and you want that ? Or not ?

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Making money in the near future from investing now in bitcoin is a pretty hard task as I don't think that this would be possible for you because of the bitcoin price movements now a days as it just rise a couple thousand dollars before it falls prey to the resistance and again fall back to from where it started. So if you are risking your money in investing in bitcoins then I would say that you should keep your money in bitcoin for more than a couple of months upto an year at least.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

I think that you can buy now Bitcoin. And wait with the sale until December. And in December how to make money with Bitcoin sales.
I do not think we should buy and hold a bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply over the past few months and there are no signs of recovery. Successful trading at this time is very difficult because, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices can continue to fall sharply at any time.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

This is a ideal time for you to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is $ 2000 on this date last year and at the end of the month last year, it has gone up $ 4000, have your profits doubled compared to at the present and you want that ? Or not ?
That is the result that many investors want but the cryptocurrency market is not so simple, need to monitor the market to be able to make the most accurate decision. I am very hopeful that Bitcoin will grow again following the development of the cryptocurrency market and by the end of this year the market will boom strongly.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

You can see that bitcoin is currently adjusting to $ 6300 and I think that at this moment the bitcoin risk is still high, but if you want to buy bitcoin at this time, then divide your capital and Buy bitcoin in batches to minimize the risk of bitcoin prices dropping sharply. The market is fluctuating continuously and I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

Maybe the probability is that we get a new coin that comes later to overtake bitcoin best is to watch the market trends closely before making any rush for gold

vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

yes , this is the best and right time to buy Bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and ethereum already down . So if you can buy now bitcoin and ethereum, you must be profit from bitcoin. So don;t waste the time, buy quickly and just hold your coin.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

The most successful traders and investors in the world have made and lost obscene amounts of money, it’s all part of the learning process, count ourselves fortunate to have these experiences that most people don’t, it is what will seperate us from the majority in the next bull run and ultimately lead towards our own success in the space.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

Actually Bitcoins value always ups and down. So you should first observe few days about the market tendency, I think personally every single moment is important to observe about BTC. Then you should invest on BTC. Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it.
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

I agree with you concerning buying BTC when the price is low. According to the forecast of experts, its price is going to increase next year or even at the end of the currenty year. That's why you shouldn't lose the moment
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

BTC is going to drop again I think, the price will be probably come back up sooner or later but I would wait to see if new levels of support appear to see if we can next buy in. Make your own decisions though! Smiley
That is more like the economy of words. Though the fluctuation in the value of Bitcoin is obvious but it is not something which lasts forever because of the fact that demand fluctuates and a rise in demand carries the market away to perfection and vice versa.

And since the market value is low right now and it is expected to rise high in future, better invest now to claim your part of the money whenever we have a boom.  This is a digital asset like any other asset in the market and the fluctuation in the market value is obvious.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin has fallen because it will enrich your life when you hold it and increase its price.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin while it is dump, crpytocurrencies are unpredictable but I think bitcoin will recover and rise again its price.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

In the past month the price of bitcoin was even lower than I thought it was a good time to buy a bitcoin price
but so far the price of bitcoin so suddenly it crashes when you buy bitcoin right now you can beat your decision.
Those people who make right decisions on the right time can earn huge profits. The price of bitcoin is still below $8000 and this is a golden opportunity to make big money in the future. I suggest new investors don’t miss this chance otherwise you will never get it again. The price is on the way up and soon it will be beyond the reach of small investors.
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

Bitcoin is cheap now. Just 6k and we have rumours flying about that it might get to 4k but this is actually the right time to buy bitcoin and keep
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

yes of course this time is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently the price of bitcoin is falling and you should be able to use this condition to buy again and hold it until the end of the year or until the price starts to rise again and you can get profit very much.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

I think you can buy more bitcoin now, because you will also get more profits by selling higher prices, because now the price is cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: